Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
greggintenn,

One HOPES you are correct BUT it is my suspicion that the "main-SLIME", hate-FILLED, LYING press will report that, "The government shutdown is all Trump's fault, as he is a KNOWN RACIST".

It's called: TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME and it's a severe mental disease, that prevents the mentally ill members of the press from even admitting to themselves that they are routinely dishonest, 100% WRONG & wrong-headed.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Some federal employees deemed essential will be required to work w/o pay, or more accurately, to be paid later.

That would be me, and the 1.3M other AD Military folks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Some federal employees deemed essential will be required to work w/o pay, or more accurately, to be paid later.

Really?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
New poll out shows that 97% of people blame President Trump and the Rs for the shutdown.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
New poll out shows that 97% of people blame President Trump and the Rs for the shutdown.

ROFL!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Where did they take the poll, inside a gay bath house?

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Really?

And our pay was disrupted last time as well. That can be a huge factor for some of the junior enlisted folks with families.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Really?

And our pay was disrupted last time as well. That can be a huge factor for some of the junior enlisted folks with families.

Understood. Do you think active military will be considered non-essential personnel this go-round?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Really?

Understood. Do you think active military will be considered non-essential personnel this go-round?

No, not non-essential. In fact, we are working this weekend, the entire Squadron, regardless of any of this shutdown talk. Last time, we I was in Korea and we worked that weekend too!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems as of 0000 EST the govt is on essential personnel only. (read that as shutdown)

Seems some of you will be happy, others not so much.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DMc
As soon as the clock strikes "shutdown", have the federal marshals & Border Patrol start rounding up the 800 thousand DACA children and start deporting them on a massive scale!

WIN WIN

DMc : )

I like the way you think.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cv540
Trump should be saying that if there is a shutdown, he will use that time to scrutinize the non essential services, and will be making large permanent cuts to the number of federal employees. Maybe give a speech where he heavily quotes Reagan regrding the air traffic controllers.That should get the unions calling the Democrats in a panic.

And you're pretty smart too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
During the last shutdown, I went to the lake on the local federal game refuge to do a little canoeing. They had yellow tape across the entrance to the parking and boat ramp - but we don't need no stinkin' ramp. So I parked off-refuge and carried the canoe to the water, and went for a ride. Two federal fish cops met me when I came back to take out. They were pretty friendly, although they were unsure that they would get paid for being there. They invited me to not come back, but that was it. Funny - I've always wondered what they would have done if I just stayed out on the water 'til dark. I'm going to take another trip over there and see if they're handling it the same this time. Who knows - I might even take the boat for a spin. There's islands on the local river that are also part of the reserve. Might be time to go make tracks all over those too.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk

Campfire

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
GreatWaputi,

There's a gay campfire??

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Will the NICS system be running during the shutdown?

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk

I am on a number of different forums. I have a habit of telling posters when their post gives me my first out loud laugh of the morning. Yours is today's winner.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Maybe........... maybe NOT!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...orth_a_shutdown_except_to_democrats.html

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So all those non-essential goobermint lackeys who don't work weekends anyway won't be working this weekend. Gee willikers, what a shame.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,194 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,820
Posts18,496,507
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.