Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
jimjr Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Saw a “news program” on one of the leftist networks the other day. It was asking the question of why would anyone want to deport these great “All American” kids. Focus was a young 20 something police officer who would face deportation if DACA was not settled. My question is how the hell does an illegal alien become a police officer in a midwestern American city? An illegal hired to inforce laws and arrest people who break our laws while a law breaker himself. What the hell?

jimjr
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Liberals ignoring the law in favor of an agenda.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The left doesn't differentiate between illegal immigrant and immigrant.

It's that simple.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Deport the Democrat!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It's that simple.

They conflate immigrants (people invited by us to relocate here) with invaders (people who cross our borders in violation of our laws with the intention of staying here against our will).

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Twenty years back, I got a stern letter telling me, it was on me to be sure I did not hire an illegal. That must have been forgotten by the Feds?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My question is how the hell does an illegal alien become a police officer in a midwestern American city?

Unions

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Someone tell me again that they don't vote..

C'mon. Tell me with a straight face.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimjr
Saw a “news program” on one of the leftist networks the other day. It was asking the question of why would anyone want to deport these great “All American” kids. Focus was a young 20 something police officer who would face deportation if DACA was not settled. My question is how the hell does an illegal alien become a police officer in a midwestern American city? An illegal hired to inforce laws and arrest people who break our laws while a law breaker himself. What the hell?

Prior to the pin being pulled out of DACA last summer those who qualified and registered with the government were allowed to work, go to school, and legally stay in the country so long as they stayed out of trouble.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
In California business owners were told NOT to comply with Federal Immigration officers or face prosecution from the State. Tell me how that works. Moonbeam Brown and his AG need about 10 years of quiet time in a federal prison to reflect on their misguided actions.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My wife has been a citizen for almost 30 years and the other day we voted in a small special election on a ballot measure. She got a notice that she needed to provide proof that she was a citizen. What struck me is how does anybody think maybe she isn't? Is there some sort of flag on her record that says 30 years ago she was from Latin America? Once you are a citizen, what pops up as a red flag and who's keeping track, and how is that information disseminated?

I've never had to prove I was a citizen and I ALMOST bet none here have either.

With the left being what they are, and Oregon being run by them, it seems most logical that because she votes conservative THAT is what is red flagged, so they hassled her to hopefully discourage her from following thru.

Oh, and she works for the govt btw.

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/21/18.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If signed up and accepted by the DACA program then you can work in some Jurisdictions.

Same as legal resident non-citizens, been going on for awhile now.

Same policy for the military for many decades.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's that simple.

They conflate immigrants (people invited by us to relocate here) with invaders (people who cross our borders in violation of our laws with the intention of staying here against our will).

Yes, the age-old political technique of framing the question.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That might have to do with states coming in to compliance with the Real ID Act. My wife who was born here had to provide both her birth certificate and our our marriage license a year and a half ago when she renewed her drivers license.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
In California business owners were told NOT to comply with Federal Immigration officers or face prosecution from the State. Tell me how that works. Moonbeam Brown and his AG need about 10 years of quiet time in a federal prison to reflect on their misguided actions.

THIS would be a good start on MAGA!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Liberals ignoring the law in favor of an agenda.

The Agenda is replacement of white, Christian, Northern European citizens who don't reliably support Globalism, etc.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

A young friend in the sheet metal industry was taunted by half a dozen illegals after the Obama re--election. They all claimed to vote for the O.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

A young friend in the sheet metal industry was taunted by half a dozen illegals after the Obama re--election. They all claimed to vote for the O.

I have no fuggin' doubt.

Without the illegal vote, Hillary wouldn't have come close to total count vote majority.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My wife has been a citizen for almost 30 years and the other day we voted in a small special election on a ballot measure. She got a notice that she needed to provide proof that she was a citizen. What struck me is how does anybody think maybe she isn't? Is there some sort of flag on her record that says 30 years ago she was from Latin America? Once you are a citizen, what pops up as a red flag and who's keeping track, and how is that information disseminated?

I've never had to prove I was a citizen and I ALMOST bet none here have either.

With the left being what they are, and Oregon being run by them, it seems most logical that because she votes conservative THAT is what is red flagged, so they hassled her to hopefully discourage her from following thru.

Oh, and she works for the govt btw.

I have. Last employer before I retired. Had to prove I was still eligible to work in this country. SS card (which had to be run through e-verify) and DL or Birth certificate. Had to produce both SS card and Birth Certificate for both DL and CHP. Mesicans in the plant had worked there for years on fakes, so not to be discriminatory against them 😃, we all had to go through it.

Swifty
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

It's that simple.

That's because 4 out 5 legal immigrants vote for Democrats and ALL illegal immigrants vote for Democrats.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (257man, 1beaver_shooter, 260Remguy, 117LBS, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 1,915 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,264
Posts18,525,337
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.