-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ah, so it’s Barrett for “custom shop”, thank you.

Hopefully they’re working on something with SAS in a brown stock with a red pad.

wink

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
HR IC

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Tennessee
Like maybe in a micro action?

[Linked Image]

Fug yesssss.... Where do I send money???

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Case of 224 Valkyrie ammo, dies, and rings ordered. Just need the damn rifle... 👌

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The Valkyrie might be a "one off" made up special for Federal.

Make sure that the production 223 micro action has a 7" twist barrel please.

CrazyIs Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Make sure that the production 223 micro action has a 7" twist barrel please.

That's what the AR's are for. smile

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by DV_Ramrod

[Linked Image]

Where do I send my money and how soon can I get this?

Can't say about when but you won't send money to a better place than Whittacker guns in Owensboro KY. Shortactionsmoker that's posting in this thread runs it.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think there are several people waiting to see what Barrett has in the works. Any news from SHOT?

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by seven_miller
I think there are several people waiting to see what Barrett has in the works. Any news from SHOT?

This!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pathfinder76

[Linked Image]

Oh good. I wonder when they will make good on their two year old left hand promise?

A new micro action, but no LH. Bummer. I can't imagine Barret would sell more 223s than LHs?

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Wrongside

[Linked Image]

Oh good. I wonder when they will make good on their two year old left hand promise?

A new micro action, but no LH. Bummer. I can't imagine Barret would sell more 223s than LHs?

I'd guess they will sell a lot more right handed .223's than they would all calibers combined on LH models. I wish they'd do left hand models as well since all 3 of my kids are left eye dominant but from a business standpoint I'm guessing they are making the smart $ move.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

[Linked Image]

I'd guess they will sell a lot more right handed .223's than they would all calibers combined on LH models. I wish they'd do left hand models as well since all 3 of my kids are left eye dominant but from a business standpoint I'm guessing they are making the smart $ move.

You may well be right. I'm sure Barret knows their business, while I'm just guessing and definitely biased. 😉

A FC costs ~$2450 up here. I'd buy a LH FC 223 in a heartbeat, but I do think the guys who'll drop that kinda money a 223 are few and far between.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I'd guess they will sell a lot more right handed .223's than they would all calibers combined on LH models.

That's my opinion as well.

I'm left handed and I'd buy a right hand Barrett 223 long before I'd buy any sort of left hand Barrett.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

I'd guess they will sell a lot more right handed .223's than they would all calibers combined on LH models.

I'm left handed and I'd buy a right hand Barrett 223 long before I'd buy any sort of left hand Barrett.

And then lefties wonder why there aren't more left hand guns, smh.

Gerry.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gerry35

Exactly.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I sure don't expect a company to design and manufacture a rifle which only 10% of the population will potentially buy, even if they are the whiniest 10% of the population.

No sense in whining about it, especially since a right handed gun works just fine for a lefty. Operating off a shot timer, I'm not enough faster with a left handed rifle to matter, and if the gun has a catastrophic failure, one is about as about as the other.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I sure don't expect a company to design and manufacture a rifle which only 10% of the population will potentially buy, even if they are the whiniest 10% of the population.

No sense in whining about it, especially since a right handed gun works just fine for a lefty. Operating off a shot timer, I'm not enough faster with a left handed rifle to matter, and if the gun has a catastrophic failure, one is about as about as the other.

Maybe so,but I thought they promised left hand models. They never should have said a thing about it if it wasn't something in the works within a reasonable amount of time.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They make 1-9" 25-06.How about a 250-3000? Told them I'd pay for the reamer,no e-mail reply. Called Savage and they would gladly make a lightweight hunter in 250 special order.Now that's a custom shop.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

Maybe so,but I thought they promised left hand models. They never should have said a thing about it if it wasn't something in the works within a reasonable amount of time.

That’s the real issue.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gerry35

Exactly.

Meh...

grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

That’s the real issue.

Yes that's the problem here, they promised something and then went back on it. As for the 10% of the population being lefties (and I believe it's higher than that) Every gun manufacturer offers more than 10 different variations on a gun so it's not a stretch for each of them to offer one left hand model.

Gerry.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (afisher, arky65, Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 8 invisible), 1,438 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,594
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.