-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That’s the stupidest cshit I’ve ever heard. I don’t know any white people that think that way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
That’s the stupidest cshit I’ve ever heard. I don’t know any white people that think that way.

That think what way?

Last edited by .280Rem; 01/27/18.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The ULTIMATE end game here is to discredit and dismantle the Constitution and the Republic because it was founded and written by slave owning racist, thus null and void on it's face.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brought to you by our liberal public education system and universities. And weak parents.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep. We sold slaves so its only fitting the country also be sold down the river.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by .280Rem
The ULTIMATE end game here is to discredit and dismantle the Constitution and the Republic because it was founded and written by slave owning racist, thus null and void on it's face.

This! And if I might add, good to see you posting again, sir!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kid0917

This! And if I might add, good to see you posting again, sir!

Thanks...you as well.

War Damn Eagle!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
https://thisiseuropa.net/whatiswhitegenocide/

excerpt:

The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions of culture, language, national feeling, religion, and the economic institutions and systems of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most of those self-hating leftist white people have no sense of identity of who they are or where they come from. They aren't worth the risk of defending and we'd be better off without them. They deserve every evil that befalls them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

And Trump's actions are actually a betrayal of our race, not a favor. I guess it's just not enough of a betrayal for the likes of Nancy. Absolutely sickening that Trump turned his back on his supporters like this. We put him in there to reverse DACA and send them all back home, along with all the other millions of illegals. In fact, most Americans would prefer to put a stop to all immigration to the US, both legal and illegal.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I gave up trying to understand or reason with those idiots a long time ago. Liberal logic is so fugged up that it hurts your brain to even think about it.

Examples of liberal logic:

If somebody is killed by a gun, it is the gun's fault. If somebody is killed by a Pitbull, it is the owner's or breeders fault.

Christians are misguided morons that refuse to accept science. Muslims are a peace loving and spiritual people that are universally misunderstood.

Killing of animals should be banned, killing of unborn humans should be government subsidized.

A part time worker at McDonalds should make $15.00/hour and have free healthcare. A guy making $20.00/hour busting his azz 40 hours a week at a factory or on a job site should should pay more taxes.

States should be free to decide if marijuana is legal for medical (or recreational) purposes but the federal government should control all other aspects of healthcare and the drug industry.

I could go on forever.

------------------------
John
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Pelosi gets to pout, bitch and complain the whole time Trump makes her
bank account bigger and bigger every day.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Most of those self-hating leftist white people have no sense of identity of who they are or where they come from. They aren't worth the risk of defending and we'd be better off without them. They deserve every evil that befalls them.

Not all liberals are like this, or push this extreme agenda. The one's that do, I don't give them a pass because of what you say. I think their "I'm ashamed to be white" pablum is very calculated and disingenuous.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This guy saw through it (and other things about white's and blacks)...this, among other things, costs him his life.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Here's the real kicker...the Dems are masterful at a couple of VERY important things...controlling or setting the narrative, and winning the hearts and minds of the very young through control of the education system. If the conservatives in this country could develop a PR campaign to show all these brown people that they're being imported like slaves, only they've coming here voluntarily to submit to the welfare state...we could stem the tide of the least skilled crossing the boarder. But, just like Remington Firearms...the Republicans suck at marketing. We conservatives get up, go to work, and tend to our families, and depend on the rest of those like us to vote sensibly. Which is why HRC lost to Trump. There's more of us than they know or want to admit, and we're the silent majority. That won't work much longer.

As for Trump and his deal...if he just caves on DACA...it's a battle lost and huge disappointment, but I've got enough confidence in his negotiation abilities to believe that he has held back a couple of aces and is waiting to play them at just the right time. He's only my choice by default to be POTUS...he sucks at a lot of things in the political arena, but he's got the economy on a huge upswing, and he knows how to play hardball in negotiations.

Jim, A couple of things: You can't send the DACA kids back without committing political suicide. Imagine what the Dems can do with video of DACA children heartbroken and crying being stuck on buses to be deported "from the only country they have really ever known"? They'd run ads on TV worst than those damn ASPCA shivering dogs with sad eyes and violin music. It would be political suicide.

Next, how are you going to round them up? Are you going to go school and take them away? What do you do in Leftist controlled states that openly defy ICE on it? No, that is a political loser. GOP would get swept out. We conservatives can dream about it sending them back, but that's not going to happen under any scenario.

The most important thing we have to do is tighten the border. How you going to do that? Congress will not rubber stamp appropriations. You need 60 votes to bring it to the House floor. Ain't gonna happen.

Here's what Trump is doing: He's trading the DACA - who are never getting deported anyway, any shape, any form, ever- for his appropriations. In the mean time, as I pointed above, he is stealing the Dems thunder. The Dems are all ready to to tug at the heartstrings of the masses at the SOTU Address by showing DACA kids that escaped poverty, filth and slum life to come to America. They are going to show older DACAs that are police officers, military, teachers that are productive "Americans" and use that to sway public opinion AGAINST Trump.

Trump can now steal their thunder. At the address, he can point them out and say "I'm giving you a path to citizenship, not Pelosi and Schumer." Where can that go from their for the Dems? They can whine about amnesty, but that will fall flat.

In return Trump ends chain migration, gets his wall, ends the visa lottery and gets the money to toughen up our Southern borders. He's getting all that for free and damaging the Dems. The DACAs are here. They ain't going back. Short of Hitler becoming Chancellor and the SS and Gestapo rounding them up and shipping them all to Tijuana, sending them back is an impossibility.

If anyone thought it was possible to send them back, you didn't think it out. From here, we've got to shut the door! We've got to end the lottery, we've got to end chain migration. Those things alone will stop the bleeding.

One last thought on the Dems wanting the Browning of American and the White Dems thinking they won't be effected - Ha! When the Dem Party completely Browns out, they are history! they will be cast aside and wonder what happened. I'd laugh but we'd have bigger problems.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Lieberals and progressives have inherited and self destructive gene that makes them feel smarter than others.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jmh3
I gave up trying to understand or reason with those idiots a long time ago. Liberal logic is so fugged up that it hurts your brain to even think about it.

If somebody is killed by a gun, it is the gun's fault. If somebody is killed by a Pitbull, it is the owner's or breeders fault.

Christians are misguided morons that refuse to accept science. Muslims are a peace loving and spiritual people that are universally misunderstood.

Killing of animals should be banned, killing of unborn humans should be government subsidized.

A part time worker at McDonalds should make $15.00/hour and have free healthcare. A guy making $20.00/hour busting his azz 40 hours a week at a factory or on a job site should should pay more taxes.

States should be free to decide if marijuana is legal for medical (or recreational) purposes but the federal government should control all other aspects of healthcare and the drug industry.

I could go on forever.

Dead on. Great post.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Hat, spot on as usual.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jmh3

I could go on forever.

Dead on. Great post.

It was a great post, and exactly as liberals see it. I have never understood their logic, as it literally makes no sense whatsoever.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

315 members (204guy, 280shooter, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 38 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,239
Posts18,485,851
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.