Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
cdb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
There was a recent thread I posted to on another website about a bad experience I had with Optics Planet awhile back(http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1412655). My post is under the name Horrendo Revolver. Optics Planet obviously read the post and a lady named Carly contacted me to let me know Optics Planet wanted to make it right. They did. I was offered a generous gift certificate but instead I asked for some merchandise that cost a little more than the offered gift certificate. The merchandise arrived yesterday. Seems like Optics Planet is on the right track.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Good to know. Feedback on a website is very small compared to social media and forum talk.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I like doing business with Optics Planet....

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
In my dealings with them they have been good.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Never a problem with me.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Good on you cdb for giving Optics Planet the credit publicly for making it right. Win win here. They took care of you and you gave them credit for it.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Been great for me each time I've ordered

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
All good experiences on my end. Glad they made your situation right.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Never had a problem with them but they earned a little more respect with that move

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
All good experiences on my end, and they'll generally price match competitors

IC B3

X
X
Originally Posted by cdb
There was a recent thread I posted to on another website about a bad experience I had with Optics Planet awhile back(http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1412655). My post is under the name Horrendo Revolver. Optics Planet obviously read the post and a lady named Carly contacted me to let me know Optics Planet wanted to make it right. They did. I was offered a generous gift certificate but instead I asked for some merchandise that cost a little more than the offered gift certificate. The merchandise arrived yesterday. Seems like Optics Planet is on the right track.

The original link on Calguns is invalid now frown

X
X
Normally Optics Planet is my #1 shopping site for gun-related stuffs, lots of hot deals and 10% off always available. Their price can only be beaten by Cabela's Bargin Caves with discounted gift card (usually 18%off on ebay). The only downside to me is their shipping speed is not as fast as others like Cabela's, Brownells and MidwayWest.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Just got a shipping notice for order placed 12/8. Yahoo!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I have always had good dealings with them.

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

You must be livin' right. Did you pay for shipping so you'll have it before the end of February? whistle

C
cdb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by xugz0212
Originally Posted by cdb

The original link on Calguns is invalid now frown

Try this.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1412655

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cdb

Sounds like a good company. Given a number of opportunities to do the right thing, they force the customer to use social media pressure to tell his story. THEN they step up and get it right.

C
cdb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I posted this same message on CalGuns since it is the site I originally posted to about the issue with Optics Planet. I’m getting ripped pretty good for holding a grudge and having unrealistic expectations. Is there something in the water in California?

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1419970

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cdb
I posted this same message on CalGuns since it is the site I originally posted to about the issue with Optics Planet. I’m getting ripped pretty good for holding a grudge and having unrealistic expectations. Is there something in the water in California?

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1419970

I didn't think it was that bad. I don't know how it started but people enjoy trying to turn a thread around on the OP, so your thread seemed somewhat normal in that regard.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

You must be livin' right. Did you pay for shipping so you'll have it before the end of February? whistle

No. I took the cheapest possible route! And have placed another order with them just to test my luck..

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

385 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 240NMC, 34 invisible), 2,024 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,089
Posts18,501,838
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.