Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 27 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 26 27
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by curdog4570
...What’s Rabbi Eckstien gonna do when all of his die off?

Are Jewish Victims on the verge of extinction?

Yup. And...the way things are going in the M.E. with Iran, the entire nation of Israel may go extinct, too. Wonder who will be receiving all of that U.S. aid as well as the donations?

Shall we change our names to Rabinowitz, Goldberg, or Eckstein and start a TV campaign now before the rush? grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
. The ESTABLISHMENT, who ran the country under the Roman thumb wanted him out of the way. Why? Because they feared
his popularity would cause an uprising against Rome ..

not necessarily against Rome (Jesus had no issue with Rome like the zealot rebels did), it was more about the effect
of Jesus against the hyporcritical Jewish religious Heirachy alligned with Rome..

Rome /Pilate had no real issue with Jesus, but Caiaphas pressed/exploited the issue of the Jewish powers grievances with Jesus,
to the point where Pilate (as Roman Prefect of Judeah) could not avoid the issue, even then he diplomatically put it back in the hands
of the jewish People to decide on the fate of Jesus, and when incited by Caiaphas-high priests-elders, the fickle crowd elected that
Jesus should die instead of Barabbus.

Jesus faced an official Jewish trail, followed by condemnation by Jewish mob-sheep mentality, but was sentenced according
to Roman overlord law of the land.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Hey Hawkeye,

Can you explain why if "the whole Bolshevik Revolution was about getting their revenge (via mass murder of tens of millions of Christian Russians) on Russia..." that Lenin and Stalin were both baptized Christians from Christian families? Duh huh. Duh huh.

Last I heard tell, Lenin and Stalin have had something to do with the Bolshevik Revolution.

Seriously, and I really want to know, where do you get such cockamamie ideas from?

"From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Winston Churchill

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Hey Hawkeye,

Can you explain why if "the whole Bolshevik Revolution was about getting their revenge (via mass murder of tens of millions of Christian Russians) on Russia..." that Lenin and Stalin were both baptized Christians from Christian families? Duh huh. Duh huh.

Last I heard tell, Lenin and Stalin have had something to do with the Bolshevik Revolution.

Seriously, and I really want to know, where do you get such cockamamie ideas from?

What history do you read Indy? Where did the money for the overthrow come from? And at the time, who was the leader of the Bolshevik revolution? Does Lev Davidovich Bronstein ring any bells for ya? Who arrested his ass and took the gold and cash he was carrying to fund the Revolution? Does Canada ring a bell? How about the slimes who financed it? Jacob Schiff jar any memories? How about Rothschild? What was Stalin and Lenin's real names? Baptized as Christians? Maybe you should talk to the Russian Orthodox Church about that. Hey, one of my son in laws is a Russian Orthodox Priest, you could ask him. He's pretty up on this. He can also put you in touch with 20 plus more Russian Orthodox Priests, of course that is if you really want to know. Plan on taking a couple of years to study their Russian history. The Russian Orthodox Church is kind of up on it. I'm sure they would love to hear your version of it.

Last edited by K22; 01/30/18.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
... Where did the money for the overthrow come from? And at the time, who was the leader of the Bolshevik revolution?...

I've wondered how the Russian Revolution was financed...

Looks like I have some more reading to do.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by curdog4570
...What’s Rabbi Eckstien gonna do when all of his die off?

Are Jewish Victims on the verge of extinction?

Yup. And...the way things are going in the M.E. with Iran, the entire nation of Israel may go extinct, too. Wonder who will be receiving all of that U.S. aid as well as the donations?

Shall we change our names to Rabinowitz, Goldberg, or Eckstein and start a TV campaign now before the rush? grin

Ed

Ed,
This thing between Iran and Israel scary to watch. Israel wants to eliminate Iran, but as far as I can remember Iran never threatened them. Not until Israel first threatened them. Anyway, just for a point of knowledge. Iran initially was called Persia, but changed their name to Iran for some reason ( I kind of know why). Anyway, do you know what the work Iran means in Farsi?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Israel spent yrs complaining about IRAQ as its primary threat to existence before Iran,
Israel supported Iran in the Iran-Iraq war...if/when Iran is dealt with, Israel will conveniently
find another to complain about...the fact that Israel gov. align with the policies of radical
Wahabi Islam Saudi Arabia is rather telling.. but considering Israel spawned the seeds of Hamas
its should then be of no real surprise.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
... just for a point of knowledge. Iran initially was called Persia, but changed their name to Iran for some reason ( I kind of know why). Anyway, do you know what the work Iran means in Farsi?

I knew about Persia, and that they are NOT Arabs, and I don't have a clue what Iran means in Farsi.

That's one language I have no desire to learn, though I probably should.

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Starman
Israel spent yrs complaining about IRAQ as its primary threat to existence before Iran,
Israel supported Iran in the Iran-Iraq war...if/when Iran is dealt with, Israel will conveniently
find another to complain about...the fact that Israel gov. align with the policies of radical
Wahabi Islam Saudi Arabia is rather telling.. but considering Israel spawned the seeds of Hamas

A couple of points...

I think (I know, that's dangerous) that the reason behind the previous ire for Iraq and not Iran was Saddam Hussein and his penchant for genocide. Sort of the "lesser of two evils" kind of thing.

So far as Israel now aligning with Saudi Arabia, the new Prince is a very moderate Muslim and is trying to move the country away from Whabiism. He is also going to need every ally in that region he can get because the other Muslim nations are filled with folks who would like to rub them out almost as much as the Israelis. The House of Saud has been top dog for a very long time and some believe far too long.

That whole Israeli/Saud thing is another subject which the details are hidden from us mere mortals.

Ed

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

For sure Starman.
It would not be stretching it to say that Saudi Arabia was setup by Israel who still control them.
Remember when Israel complained about Libya? Libya was keeping the Muslim terrorist at bay. They conned the U.S. (with cash for Hillary of course) to take out Libya on BS charges and everyone gets over run by terrorists. Now Israel wants the Persians out of the way.
Iran translates as Aryan. Both in Farsi and Sanskrit. That what the Persians are. White people.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think Israel and Saudi Arabia have been friends for longer than we realize and the new Prince is only going to strengthen those ties.

Israel and Saudi Arabia have one important thing in common in that every country around them wants to kill them. That’s a strong motivator to have a friend with a common enemy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by K22

For sure Starman.
It would not be stretching it to say that Saudi Arabia was setup by Israel who still control them.
Remember when Israel complained about Libya? Libya was keeping the Muslim terrorist at bay. They conned the U.S. (with cash for Hillary of course) to take out Libya on BS charges and everyone gets over run by terrorists. Now Israel wants the Persians out of the way.
Iran translates as Aryan. Both in Farsi and Sanskrit. That what the Persians are. White people.

Thank you K22, I'll read up on this .

''Evidently from the time of the Sassanids (226–651 CE) Iranians have called it Iran, meaning "the land of Aryans" and Iranshahr. ... In the mid 1930s, the ruler of the country, Reza Shah Pahlavi, moved towards formalising the name Iran instead of Persia for all purposes.''

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by K22
...Iran translates as Aryan. Both in Farsi and Sanskrit. That what the Persians are. White people.

''Evidently from the time of the Sassanids (226–651 CE) Iranians have called it Iran, meaning "the land of Aryans" and Iranshahr. ... In the mid 1930s, the ruler of the country, Reza Shah Pahlavi, moved towards formalising the name Iran instead of Persia for all purposes.''

Thanks to both of you. That explains why Ahminadinnerjacket looked more like a Caucasian than an Arab.

I've learned a couple of things today. I think my brain is full. grin

Good night, gentlemen.

Ed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
fact that not a single gas chamber has ever been found that wasn't an obvious hoax

So I guess the biographies of all our veterans (from privates to generals) that were there are fabrications as well?

1Minute
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I house sat for a man [Rick] after I sold my first spec.- house .

He lived across the street - we hit it off and he told me nearly everything in media and history was a bunch of twisted lies to benefit the media people govt/globalist tycoons .
He had a library of material on the topic of russia - the czars - bolsheviks - who they were - holocaust - israel etc. etc. .
I was about 30yrs old back then he was about 45yrs old and getting ready to retire from the Airforce after heading to okinawa for one more go-round - 7 months . I lived at his place [house sitting] for him during his stint in okinawa [paid only the utilities]

Anyway Rick was a walking/talking encyclopedia on the topic being discussed here , I read some things he said would enlighen me on the topic of middle east/israel/holocaust/russia/bolsheviks etc. - putting it all together took a while - years in fact .

As someone stated in this thread - trying to discuss this topic with someone who gets info. from media - college etc. - is a waste of time . You'll only hear -- go back to stormfront you redneck . The same people who might or might not have figured out the SPLC/ACLU/EU are not our friends .

Rick explained many things - loaned me books to read etc. and would call me and often tell me what the upcoming narrative would be on things like the gulf war and he was always right .

Before I knew how serious the gulf war was going to be - he told me that there would be villains created very soon in the media in order to get things kicked off in a war . Sure enough there was the crying kuwaiti/american girl telling how Iraqi soldiers were throwing newborn babies out the windows of hospitals . Rick said I bet that's BS - time will tell !
I admired his knowledge on what was the real truth on things , and how he could sort through the narrative the media outlets would spew .

There are several folks here who are very knowledgeable on these topics - thanks .

Rick would be a wealth of knowledge here .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 1minute
fact that not a single gas chamber has ever been found that wasn't an obvious hoax

So I guess the biographies of all our veterans (from privates to generals) that were there are fabrications as well?

And all the photos and links to German gas chambers photos posted on this thread that TRH asked for don't mean a damn thing to him.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Seafire,

I forget where I read 250,000. My memory is not perfect. It may have been the total for the entire Russian advance and not just the capture of Berlin, or something else entirely.

Your post is interesting. I think it points out that Stalin did not worry much about saving the lives of his soldiers. Eisenhower and the Americans did.

Hitler didn't either, and wanted to punish the German people for letting him down. What if the Germans had been willing to negotiate a controlled surrender a few months later, say, after the Battle of the Bulge. At that time it was obvious they would lost the war. How many lives might have been saved?

Indy,

Hitler's thoughts were much like Tojo's over the fate of his nation or empire...

They were willing to let it be wiped from the face of the earth, than to have it surrender and be defeated..

one thing people forget about HItler.. he WAS NOT a German.. he was an Austrian..
born in the Austro Hungarian Empire, their orientation to conquer was toward the East, not toward the West.
Conquests made at the expense of the slavs and Russians..

Hitler's entire aim was to expand German "Lebens Raum" at the expense of the Russians...
He hated the French, but admired the British.. he had no intention of taking away Britain's Empire.
He wanted France to be controlled so they wouldn't expose his 'back door' in the west, while his Army
expanded Germany's territories eastward....Sadly Churchill wouldn't allow Germany to have peace.. and let
them expand toward the Soviet Borders.. and into Russia...even tho Churchill hated communists..

If you have ever read anything about the Battle of Berlin, its the kind of stuff, you just can't put the book down.
Germany only had one actual division that existed in the real world,( not just existing on paper with no men or
equipment).. in Berlin at the time of the Russian Assault.. it was made up of Scandinavian volunteers, who had
joined the Wehrmacht to fight against communism... they were being transferred to the West Front to fight
the Allies... finding this out when they reached Berlin.. they refused to go and fight the western allies... despite
being threatened to being all killed, they still refused...so they were the only real total unit in Berlin when the
Soviets attacked...the 10th or 11th SS Nordland Division.

Hitler had sent out death squads to kill German Civilians, so they would not fall into Russian hands..
they were being herded into the Subway System, they the entrances sealed and the subway flooded.
They were shooting German civilians on the Streets....broken into Squads, the Scandinavian Troops
were busy fighting other German SS Death Squads and the Soviets at the same time...defending Berlin
from both SS Death Squads and the Soviets...These SS Death Squads, altho listed as SS Units, were
not Wehrmacht Units, but the ones that were assigned to the Concentration Camps...regular SS troops
wanted nothing to do with them...

The Battle of Berlin was a blood bath on all sides...Hitler's desires were for the German Nation to be wiped
from the face of the earth instead of falling into surrender with the Soviets....

Hitlers dreams and his blind followers is what kept the war going thru to May of 1945...

But then if you ever can find them... read what the Pentagon and the Truman Administration
were considering the cost to be to defeat Japan by invasion...hence why it was an easy decision
to drop the Atomic Bomb.... estimates were between 4 to 6 million troops KILLED to take
the Japanese Homeland.. and it was considered Japan would cease to exist...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

He lived across the street - we hit it off and he told me nearly everything in media and history was a bunch of twisted lies to benefit the media people govt/globalist tycoons .
He had a library of material on the topic of russia - the czars - bolsheviks - who they were - holocaust - israel etc. etc. .
I was about 30yrs old back then he was about 45yrs old and getting ready to retire from the Airforce after heading to okinawa for one more go-round - 7 months . I lived at his place [house sitting] for him during his stint in okinawa [paid only the utilities]

Anyway Rick was a walking/talking encyclopedia on the topic being discussed here , I read some things he said would enlighen me on the topic of middle east/israel/holocaust/russia/bolsheviks etc. - putting it all together took a while - years in fact .

As someone stated in this thread - trying to discuss this topic with someone who gets info. from media - college etc. - is a waste of time . You'll only hear -- go back to stormfront you redneck . The same people who might or might not have figured out the SPLC/ACLU/EU are not our friends .

Rick explained many things - loaned me books to read etc. and would call me and often tell me what the upcoming narrative would be on things like the gulf war and he was always right .

Before I knew how serious the gulf war was going to be - he told me that there would be villains created very soon in the media in order to get things kicked off in a war . Sure enough there was the crying kuwaiti/american girl telling how Iraqi soldiers were throwing newborn babies out the windows of hospitals . Rick said I bet that's BS - time will tell !
I admired his knowledge on what was the real truth on things , and how he could sort through the narrative the media outlets would spew .

There are several folks here who are very knowledgeable on these topics - thanks .

Rick sounds like someone I would liked to have met. Who knows, maybe I did know him. crazy His library sounds a lot like mine. You mentioned SPLC, as hard as it may sound, I met Morris Dees and Mark Potok.............................in my living room. We don't like each other.
It's amazing what you can learn and understand if you don't have TV. Much harder to control someones perception without it. I never watched much TV as my parents didn't like it and that must have rubbed off on me. So I collected books and read, still do. The internet makes researching and reading much faster now. Cheaper too.
I was once told that my books on FDR was larger than the Library of Congress's. I don't know if that is true or not, but I've studied the ol' boy.
Now back on the subject of Hitler and the Nazis party. Remember when us "CONSPIRACY NUTS" said that Hitler didn't die in the bunker and went to Argentina and Antarctica? So now that those files are declassified what does it say happened to him? I hear the Discovery Channel is doing a piece on it. Some of you lock stepping criers of "conspiracy theory nuts" may want to start asking questions before dragging out the banners. Here's a related question for you..........Who was Prescott Bush? Is there a part he played?
Hitler and the Nazis party had a much bigger agenda than what we are being told. Those.........lets call them entities for now...........are perfectly happen to have us argue and debate whether there was a holocaust or not and how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. What they planned and accomplished went way beyond evil. Someone mentioned on here that they wanted to conquer the world. You're getting close.
The religious folks who are upset over things said about the jews need to get a handle on that emotion. I'm not saying you should believe one way or another about who or what the jews are biblical. Get past that and dig deeper. Its in your book if you did. I could be the difference between "the elect" and not.
I will ask these questions again in hopes that some will start looking for the answers. Once you know the answers, the world events and what you know about them will look different and the missing pieces of the puzzle will began to fit.
Who was the SS? Who was the OSS?, Who is MI 6? Who is the CIA? ............................I'll add this as a hint................................is there a connection?

Last edited by K22; 01/31/18.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Great post, Mike.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by K22
...Iran translates as Aryan. Both in Farsi and Sanskrit. That what the Persians are. White people.

Thanks to both of you. That explains why Ahminadinnerjacket looked more like a Caucasian than an Arab.

I've learned a couple of things today. I think my brain is full. grin

Good night, gentlemen.

Ed

also look at the people in the stans with blue eyes. Might say a greek in the woodpile, as in alexander the great.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Page 21 of 27 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (12344mag, 16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 16penny, 52 invisible), 2,783 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,429
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.