Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I originally went with a Calvin 2 stage and decided to pay the assumed extra for the Diamond. Only it wasn't extra.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tryin to cypher things - when will the 17HMR Vudoo be available?

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
They told me as soon as they can get a supplier doing cut rifled .17 bbl's.

Said they had three mfg's working on it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I wonder what 17 cal barrels are used by current manufacturers of the 17 HMR? Are they doing their own?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Lots of button rifled .17 bbl makers.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I hear flush mags are lurking...

Anyone gonna jump now?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Certifiable: I just double checked my on-line inventory and I currently own 37 (thirty seven) 22 rimfire Rifles (not counting 22 Magnums).
I own wonderful (and pricey!) 22 rimfires by Kimber of Oregon, Kimber of New York, Anschutz, Remington 40X, Marlin, Winchester and Browning.
I would also guesstimate that I shoot more rimfire ammunition per year than 99.99% of all Americans who own 22's.
I fully understand the "limitations" of the 22 L.R. cartridge and THIS precludes any interest in a $2,500.00 (two thousand five hundred dollar!) 22!
NO Vudoo's for me - I get done, what I need done, with a hoard of handsome, pleasing and accurate Rifles costing way, way less than that.
I hope you get your thread but Vudoo won't be getting any of my business (and I do a lot of business!) at those prices.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Certifiable: I just double checked my on-line inventory and I currently own 37 (thirty seven) 22 rimfire Rifles (not counting 22 Magnums).
I own wonderful (and pricey!) 22 rimfires by Kimber of Oregon, Kimber of New York, Anschutz, Remington 40X, Marlin, Winchester and Browning.
I would also guesstimate that I shoot more rimfire ammunition per year than 99.99% of all Americans who own 22's.
I fully understand the "limitations" of the 22 L.R. cartridge and THIS precludes any interest in a $2,500.00 (two thousand five hundred dollar!) 22!
NO Vudoo's for me - I get done, what I need done, with a hoard of handsome, pleasing and accurate Rifles costing way, way less than that.
I hope you get your thread but Vudoo won't be getting any of my business (and I do a lot of business!) at those prices.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG... I Shoot all those wares and then some. And love them. But you need to try a vudoo

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I only own 2. A Remington 581 that is actually pretty nice and a Vudoo. I won't be selling either.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I have 1 (one) Vudoo, 7 (seven) mags (magazines) and 20 (twenty) bricks (500 round packages) of ammo (ammunition) and can easily say that, while some of the other .22's (lr) in my safe are very fun, not a single 1 (one) is as fun as the Vudoo (gun).

Last edited by Higbean; 02/04/20.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Higbean
I have 1 (one) Vudoo, 7 (seven) mags (magazines) and 20 (twenty) bricks (500 round packages) of ammo (ammunition) and can easily say that, while some of the other .22's (lr) in my safe are very fun, not a single 1 (one) is as fun as the Vudoo (gun).

(LOL)
Kinda my point too hig, nice things don’t necessarily negate other nice (nicer) things.
And if one is able to shoot (Afford) all the above mentioned .22’s, they might be pleasantly surprised to see just how much rifle a vudoo is, for the money.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
VG's sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,simply never disappoints in it's grandeur. Hint.(grin)

It would help a LOT of folks out,to simply procure some Top Shelf wares and actually USE them. Hell...she probably "thinks" Reupold rates a roll too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Tough to beat the immediate feedback of Vudoo Reality and the unequalled fun of Long Range Rimfire Pursuits. She has NOTHING to from,so cain't begin to fathom the magnitude and is simply hilariously mired in her unmatched Stupidity. Which in fairness...IS funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless her heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!

Just remembered to call Jill,to see where my 5rd Billets are and the current status of the HMR Unleashing.

Film at 11:00.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just received my 60 (sixty) moa (minute of angle) rail and shidt canned the 30 (thirty).

Swfa lows got the nod as they were in hand and not $150 (one hundred and fifty!!!) bucks (dollars)!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmmmmm...I apparently missed an Email from Jill,stating that they are redoing billets,to account for dimensional tolerances they weren't content with. Added a 60 MoMo to the fray,to board the Old Glory Classic and will undoubtedly Swiffer Low as well...because not much goes lower. Hint.

Film at 11:00......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
small twig: I will repeat for you (a slow to understand type) - I have no application in my year round use of Rifles in 22 L.R., that I can not accomplish with MUCH, MUCH cheaper (and still very classy and pleasing) Rifles!
You go ahead and try to inflate your tiny twig ego by spending monies needlessly, but don't even try to pass judgement on someone like me that actually knows of what I speak about!
You poor pathetic small twigged dippschidt.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

This describes me 100%

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
VG,

Here's to the sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in being a Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination and fortunately for you,that Pretend is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Laughing!

Perhaps as a further cost "savings" measure,you could actually step Outdoors and then throw a rock...though of course not very well. Then you could say with a straight face,that your kchunt had left the couch! Hint. Laughing!

At least you get to read about The Outdoors and gawk the Splendid Pixels,as you Hilariously try to "convince" yourself that you've a clue. Even folks as STUPID as you,know that isn't in the cards. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying and here's to the fhuqking Hilarity,of you doing your BEST.

Hint.

Laughing!........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The question was "How is there not a Vudoo thread on here?"

Well, now there is, and it's turned into a urinary olympiad (PC way of saying pissing contest).

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WiFeelers,

Fascinating "perception". Hint. Congratulations?!?

It turned into the usual,in which CLUELESS Window Licking Droolers gave it a whirl,but if only as per always...it just didn't quite pan out in their favor. Imagination and Pretend are GREAT for Entertainment,but will never connect a single fhuqking dot. Hint. Laughing!

It's never been difficult to savvy who shoots and who don't and the Don'ts are forever TRYING mightily,to correlate Fantasies with Reality. It'll only come as a "surprise" to gals like you,that such Delusions never transpire,simply because they can NOT. Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you gals can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying though,as it was a VERY nice touch and undoubtedly heartfelt. Hurt Feeler Reports are available,as you exit the premises.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

This describes me 100%

Annie 54 is a close second with a Rem Model 12 and CB’s not far back.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,320
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.