T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hey Hawkeye,

Can you explain why if "the whole Bolshevik Revolution was about getting their revenge (via mass murder of tens of millions of Christian Russians) on Russia..." that Lenin and Stalin were both baptized Christians from Christian families? Duh huh. Duh huh.

Last I heard tell, Lenin and Stalin have had something to do with the Bolshevik Revolution.

Seriously, and I really want to know, where do you get such cockamamie ideas from?

"From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Winston Churchill

So what does that have to do with Lenin and Stalin being born as Christians to Christian families?

It's a fairly common ploy, i.e., for Jewish run movements to seek goy front men. Are there any serious historians who deny that Bulshevism was a Jewish movement? Jews were less than two percent of the Russian population, yet made up some 75% of the high officials within the Lenin regime. And Lenin himself considered himself Jewish from his grandfather having been Jewish. Not that this information is necessary to make the point, but there it is.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by lvmiker

The occidental observer, Bristoe you are funniest when that is not your intention.

Shalom

mike [murray] r.

Yeah,.,..The Occidental Observer. It's a bit myopic in its focus, and most of the articles are a bit too dry and intellectual for my tastes. But I'll occasionally read over a piece that appears on it.

I'm not obsessed with its primary topics. But it's an interesting place to read essays on pieces of history that's largely been sent down the memory hole.

My guess is, it won't be a part of the internet for much longer. The ADL/SPLC will successfully lobby to get it removed.

Myopic, definition: 1. near sighted or shortsighted.

2. lacking imagination, foresight or intellectual insight.

Either of these are useful in the context of this thread and its' deniers.

An interesting sidenote; Poland is considering a law making the WW 2 holocaust denial a crime. Perhaps they don't want their history polluted by the mindless.

Similar thinking to those of us that believe that tearing down R.E. Lee' statues is ignorant.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
makes one wonder how blind, or stupid or politically motivated they really are.

It's a special evil, like liberalism, that once it's given place, infects and subverts the mind and soul forever.

Those with strong proclivities against the Jews consider themselves gifted with superior knowledge that blinds them from the hatred residing within and making it nearly impossible to see that truth.

With a strong will, resolute desire and God, it can be beaten, but few seem to.

If we substituted Liberal for Jew in your statement, wouldn’t we have a pretty good description of you, Amigo?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The occidental observer, Bristoe you are funniest when that is not your intention.

Shalom

mike [murray] r.

Yeah,.,..The Occidental Observer. It's a bit myopic in its focus, and most of the articles are a bit too dry and intellectual for my tastes. But I'll occasionally read over a piece that appears on it.

I'm not obsessed with its primary topics. But it's an interesting place to read essays on pieces of history that's largely been sent down the memory hole.

My guess is, it won't be a part of the internet for much longer. The ADL/SPLC will successfully lobby to get it removed.

Myopic, definition: 1. near sighted or shortsighted.

2. lacking imagination, foresight or intellectual insight.

Either of these are useful in the context of this thread and its' deniers.

An interesting sidenote; Poland is considering a law making the WW 2 holocaust denial a crime. Perhaps they don't want their history polluted by the mindless.

Similar thinking to those of us that believe that tearing down R.E. Lee' statues is ignorant.

mike r

Have you ever ask yourself why it is so necessary to enact a law saying something is true? Does that make any sense to you? What is next? There is something wrong with that. If the holocaust was true as some say, why do you need to make it illegal for someone to disagree? That is communism is action. And why only the Holocaust? Or is this just part of psyops program to keep us from seeing what really was/is going on.
I'm struggling with the logic of doing this and then with so called freedom loving Americans to be ok with this. Maybe we have been brainwashed now to the point we will except security over freedom.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Hey Hawkeye,

Can you explain why if "the whole Bolshevik Revolution was about getting their revenge (via mass murder of tens of millions of Christian Russians) on Russia..." that Lenin and Stalin were both baptized Christians from Christian families? Duh huh. Duh huh.

Last I heard tell, Lenin and Stalin have had something to do with the Bolshevik Revolution.

Seriously, and I really want to know, where do you get such cockamamie ideas from?

"From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Winston Churchill

So what does that have to do with Lenin and Stalin being born as Christians to Christian families?

It's a fairly common ploy, i.e., for Jewish run movements to seek goy front men. Are there any serious historians who deny that Bulshevism was a Jewish movement? Jews were less than two percent of the Russian population, yet made up some 75% of the high officials within the Lenin regime. And Lenin himself considered himself Jewish from his grandfather having been Jewish. Not that this information is necessary to make the point, but there it is.

I suppose you think that the holocaust was a christian movement because 75% of the Germans who carried it out were christians.

Hawkeye, you can't even reason intelligently.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Indy, either you simply haven't scratched the surface of any of these subjects, or you're being entirely disingenuous in your claimed beliefs. In either case, there's not much point in my discussing this with you further.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Are you saying babies are born as Christians?...infants can later begin to be raised in Christian ways & rituals
but since ones relationship with God is actually One on One , just being born and then going through the
process of being raised in Christian labelled family does not necessarily make anyone in that family
genuinely Christian.

Everyone is judged on their own individual standing with Jesus... and as scripture points out, most people who
identify as Christian are still NOT going to make it through the gate.

##

"Being born the son of Billy Graham didn’t make me a Christian. Neither did being raised in a strong church,
nor the prayers of my grandparents, nor memorizing Scripture, nor the good deeds I tried to do." -- Franklin Graham.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well said Powdr. I think this may be the absolute worst thread ive seen on the campfire. Turns my stomach.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MGunns
Well said Powdr. I think this may be the absolute worst thread ive seen on the campfire. Turns my stomach.

Just exactly what is it that you find so troubling about this thread?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Its troubling that folks dont believe the atrocities of the holocaust.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don’t recall anyone denying that there were atrocities committed against a lot of Jews in Germany. Some have questioned the scale and others have pointed to equally horrifying examples of mass murders and wondered at the disparity in the “ outrage levels “ between those and the Jewish Holocaust.

Seems like fair topics for conversation to me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I don’t recall anyone denying that there were atrocities committed against a lot of Jews in Germany. Some have questioned the scale and others have pointed to equally horrifying examples of mass murders and wondered at the disparity in the “ outrage levels “ between those and the Jewish Holocaust.

Seems like fair topics for conversation to me.

I ask that you take a look at the original post and a few replies afterwards. I agree there have been plenty of mass murders and genocide many of which are still ongoing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
. Some have questioned the scale and others have pointed to equally horrifying examples of mass murders
and wondered at the disparity in the “ outrage levels “ between those and the Jewish Holocaust.

Israel flatly refuses to recognise the Arrmenian genocide...but I suspect they won't receive the same abuse and condemnation
that TRH has been subject to on this thread.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately there are and have been many genocides. The amount of awareness or lack of is unfortunate. It should all be documented and the current atrocities combated. I humbly speak as a Marine with over 25 years and have seen many of these circumstances myself. Bottom line, lets not judge as we are so fortunate to discuss the attributes between the 30-06 and the 270 on deer while others merely would gladly eat from our trash cans or wish to forget seeing their family slaughtered for being a Christain.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Yep it seems that the stupidity compounds here yearly. I use to look forward to meeting a member from time to time. Now not so much.

By the way TRH you were beat silly by many of the members here but are too stupid to realize it.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Starman

Are you saying babies are born as Christians?...infants can later begin to be raised in Christian ways & rituals
but since ones relationship with God is actually One on One , just being born and then going through the
process of being raised in Christian labelled family does not necessarily make anyone in that family
genuinely Christian.

Everyone is judged on their own individual standing with Jesus... and as scripture points out, most people who
identify as Christian are still NOT going to make it through the gate.

##

"Being born the son of Billy Graham didn’t make me a Christian. Neither did being raised in a strong church,
nor the prayers of my grandparents, nor memorizing Scripture, nor the good deeds I tried to do." -- Franklin Graham.

Well said Starman, It is gratifying to know that there are still Americans who aren't afraid to stick their head outside of the box. Individualism has been replaced with group think and truth is replaced with sensitivity. Its no wonder the anti white movement has gotten such a foothold in this country......................by whites. The Bolshevik Revolution II is about to begin in this country and a lot of our fellow countrymen can't or won't see it. Many don't believe it. They are lock stepping together right down the road to a hell they have never seen nor prepared for. The atrocities that have been perpetrated on our fellow humans by a cabal, an entity, is beyond belief, so much so that we don't believe it or at most say, oh how unfortunate. How many times have I heard, ...yes, there were some other races who unfortunately were mistreat......to death................but isn't it just horrible what they did those jews. I look at those folks in total unbelief thinking, so now we prioritize atrocities!!! All races get a, "how unfortunate but", except one! Why?!!!
And that is not seen as "lock stepping" or propaganda? You might want to re-"think" that. I call that mind control.....operation mockingbird......psychological warfare.........what ever term you care to use.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This has been a very eye opening thread for me. Why?......because it shows how narrow minded people really are. We all have our opinions, opinions on whatever the subject may be. But, there are certain posters who don't think anyone's opinion matters but theirs....and it doesn't matter what the subject is. There are also a number of posters who don't want to be thought of as being "racist", or "politically incorrect" by disagreeing on a touchy subject. It's also shown how differently many of us interpret what is in the Bible.

The Holocaust happened, but so have many other cases of genocide. Many of those other genocides were far worse than the Jewish one, yet the Jews have gone out of their way to make sure that "their" Holocaust is the only one that matters. I think that is what a number of posters, including myself, have objected to, and brought out. By doing so, we have seen how weak kneed some of the other posters are, by being scared chitless to have allow anyone else to have an opposing point of view.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by burrinho

Yep it seems that the stupidity compounds here yearly. I use to look forward to meeting a member from time to time. Now not so much.

By the way TRH you were beat silly by many of the members here but are too stupid to realize it.

Keep trying to convince yourself. If you actually had or used facts in an actual rational argument, you'd have a point, but name calling and what amounts to "nuh uh" are not refutations.

It's really sad that so many on here don't have clue what they don't have a clue about, but they're damned proud of it, and they will ridicule anyone who has researched and formed a different point of view.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Well I tried. but there are just too many ignorant Nazi bigots.

I'm outa here (this thread).

Bye.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well I tried. but there are just too many ignorant Nazi bigots.

I'm outa here (this thread).

Bye.

And that's what I'm talking about.

Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (160user, 16penny, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 2,948 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,489
Posts18,490,354
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.