Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 79 of 165 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The only money the Ruskies got was from Hillary and the DNC. They got paid to help elect HILLARY. FACT.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

"As far as we can tell, Papadopoulos never even knew who Trump was — never even met with the president,” Nunes said."

There's direct photographic evidence to the contrary in the public domain. I'm not even going to take the time to link to the [bleep] photo. Too easy. There's no WAY Nunes is unaware of this. He's a [bleep] liar.

I have had my photo taken with people who don't know who I am. As crazy as this sounds, photo ops are often that way.

There is a photo, Nunes isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, I do find it hard to believe he didn't know about it, link to photo.

https://www.themaven.net/theintelle...rump-at-a-meeting-P8g9jGt-okqJ0xR2b1zT0Q

I have been to a number of meetings of that size where I didn't know all of the other members. If you asked me a few days after the meeting if I knew them by name, I would not. Does that make me a liar?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And seperatly, Nunes is now walking back his lie about the FISA court not being told that the dossier was paid for by partisan actors.

-jeff

Do you have a link for that. I want to read it.

Google: Nunes footnote FISA

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Footnote apparently says some of the dossier might be political. https://lawandcrime.com/politics/nu...g-political-link-to-carter-page-warrant/ This is a long way from saying DNC and Clinton paid for it.

Last edited by jdm953; 02/06/18.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Until the next round of alt.right bald-faced lies,

Your pal,

-jeff

Why didn't you post this under "Garbage Truck"?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Wray memo to Grassley is out.

Dems are in big doodoo. Read it:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...semi-redacted-grassley-memo#Post12617247

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Hey JeffO, heads up for you.

Nunes coming up on the Ingraham Angle. He's taking it all back. You were right.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
We are all wrong and the genius Jell0 is right again. There, feel better now, Jeff?

Hat, i hate to say it but do you not agree that the last couple of Jell0s posts indicate he is possibly losing touch with reality? It seems to me hes showing signs of going off the deep end.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
We are all wrong and the genius Jell0 is right again. There, feel better now, Jeff?

Hat, i hate to say it but do you not agree that the last couple of Jell0s posts indicate he is possibly losing touch with reality? It seems to me hes showing signs of going off the deep end.

Oh, no!! Not again..!!

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Desperate times for desperate people. Russia/Trump is a fizzling farce, and now there is ample proof linking Hillary, the DNC to Steele and the FBI. THAT is a problem for JellO and those types.

The looney Left thought that they could milk this Mueller stuff to the point that either they trip trump up on a misstatement and attack him for perjury al la Bill Clinton or milk it past the November elections praying they take the House and the Senate (yeah, right wink ) to attempt to remove Trump that way.

The SOTU Address rained all on them. Their hand sitting -especially the Congressional Black Caucus - blew up in their faces. When Trump told the whole country that Black unemployment was at its lowest level EVER, and the CBC sat on their hands, Black America saw what those fools with the African bullschitt around their necks really are: poverty pimps and Pelosi lackeys fighting the war of the 1960's that no longer needs fighting. Blacks are now starting to leave the Democrat Plantation, and as some do, more will be emboldened to follow their conscious and leave.

It's not a good time to be a Dem. Trump is beating them left and right. Their best attacks of ridicule and pressure have failed. The Dow had its biggest dump ever, and all it did was go back to December levels. that's how good things are.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Squidge

"As far as we can tell, Papadopoulos never even knew who Trump was — never even met with the president,” Nunes said."

There's direct photographic evidence to the contrary in the public domain. I'm not even going to take the time to link to the [bleep] photo. Too easy. There's no WAY Nunes is unaware of this. He's a [bleep] liar.

I have had my photo taken with people who don't know who I am. As crazy as this sounds, photo ops are often that way.

There is a photo, Nunes isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, I do find it hard to believe he didn't know about it, link to photo.

https://www.themaven.net/theintelle...rump-at-a-meeting-P8g9jGt-okqJ0xR2b1zT0Q

Speaking of dull knives and photo-ops with the President...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hatari
Desperate times for desperate people. Russia/Trump is a fizzling farce, and now there is ample proof linking Hillary, the DNC to Steele and the FBI. THAT is a problem for JellO and those types.

The looney Left thought that they could milk this Mueller stuff to the point that either they trip trump up on a misstatement and attack him for perjury al la Bill Clinton or milk it past the November elections praying they take the House and the Senate (yeah, right wink ) to attempt to remove Trump that way.

The SOTU Address rained all on them. Their hand sitting -especially the Congressional Black Caucus - blew up in their faces. When Trump told the whole country that Black unemployment was at its lowest level EVER, and the CBC sat on their hands, Black America saw what those fools with the African bullschitt around their necks really are: poverty pimps and Pelosi lackeys fighting the war of the 1960's that no longer needs fighting. Blacks are now starting to leave the Democrat Plantation, and as some do, more will be emboldened to follow their conscious and leave.

It's not a good time to be a Dem. Trump is beating them left and right. Their best attacks of ridicule and pressure have failed. The Dow had its biggest dump ever, and all it did was go back to December levels. that's how good things are.

Proof found Obama was in the loop, too. Page told her lover the POTUS wanted to know everything in a recently discovered text. Stupid lieberal morons who voted for this traitor need to lose the right to vote among other things.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jdm953
Footnote apparently says some of the dossier might be political. https://lawandcrime.com/politics/nu...g-political-link-to-carter-page-warrant/ This is a long way from saying DNC and Clinton paid for it.

Read the Wray-Grassley memo. First page,first paragraph directly states money was funnelled to Fusion GPS from the DNC and Clinton Campaign. Long way? No, straight to the point.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by ftbt
.... Hot Off The Press From Director Wray (but still a lot of redactions) but still enough new to have Hannity foaming at the mouth:

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty telling that POTUS is such a habitual LIAR that his counsel doesn't want him to sit for an interview out of fear he'll lie and/or contradict prior statements he's made.

What it brings into focus is Trump's apparent belief that if HE wants something to be "true", he can, by force of personality, make it so. We've seen this over and over and over with him. His problem now is that the special prosecutor's office (and for that matter the rule of law in general) doesn't operate on that principle; rather, the words that comprise our various laws and the Constitution actually possess meaning beyond Trumps sticky grasp; beyond his ability to basically bullshit his way through to a self-serving alternative-facts-based "truth" of his own liking and creation.

It's a microcosm for the whole conservative movement in the last decade: all y'all seem to think if you just yell loud enough and keep the circle-jerk going and stay in your news bubble you can just create a reality that's seperate from the observable, testable realities that folks normally operate within. While it apparently gives you comfort, it's actually very snowflaky if you think about it: reality hurts your precious feelers so you pitch a fit and spin, spin, spin. Again I can only offer this: golf clap.

Anyway, the moral and intellectual vacuousness of such an approach notwithstanding, it's also just fücking retarded. Circling back, for example A of this look no further than the fact that our POTUS cannot have a conversation that matters because he just plain lies too much and/or can't keep track of actual reality as it relates to his attempts to manufacture same. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
What it brings into focus is Trump's apparent belief that if HE wants something to be "true", he can, by force of personality, make it so.
If so, in that regard you could be twins.

Did you see where your homosexual, obama, directed the FBI to keep him apprised of the FBI treason to subvert the election on or before Sept 2, 2016. Then he goes on national TV to claim he has no knowledge about FBI business. Now of course, it is not typically FBI business to subvert elections, unless their boss, the POTUS tells them to, which obviously he did.Zero's going down and hopefully all the lieberals with him.

There is no special prosecutor in this situation, only a worn out old man who is going to be spending the rest of his life behind bars, and given the number he put there, that life will not be long.

Chit is piling up all around you, Jeffy and yet you speak of morals, of which lieberals have none. I see the most immoral among you started taking about morality a few months ago. Are you just now getting the message. The most moral thing, they or you could do, would be to suck start a Glock. Go for it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Listen closely as the bulkheads collapse on the obama/schumer/pelosi ship as it heads for the depths.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Pretty telling that POTUS is such a habitual LIAR that his counsel doesn't want him to sit for an interview out of fear he'll lie and/or contradict prior statements he's made.

What it brings into focus is Trump's apparent belief that if HE wants something to be "true", he can, by force of personality, make it so. We've seen this over and over and over with him. His problem now is that the special prosecutor's office (and for that matter the rule of law in general) doesn't operate on that principle; rather, the words that comprise our various laws and the Constitution actually possess meaning beyond Trumps sticky grasp; beyond his ability to basically bullshit his way through to a self-serving alternative-facts-based "truth" of his own liking and creation.

It's a microcosm for the whole conservative movement in the last decade: all y'all seem to think if you just yell loud enough and keep the circle-jerk going and stay in your news bubble you can just create a reality that's seperate from the observable, testable realities that folks normally operate within. While it apparently gives you comfort, it's actually very snowflaky if you think about it: reality hurts your precious feelers so you pitch a fit and spin, spin, spin. Again I can only offer this: golf clap.

Anyway, the moral and intellectual vacuousness of such an approach notwithstanding, it's also just fücking retarded. Circling back, for example A of this look no further than the fact that our POTUS cannot have a conversation that matters because he just plain lies too much and/or can't keep track of actual reality as it relates to his attempts to manufacture same. crazy

Wait...what??!??

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Anyway, the intellectual vacuousness of such an approach notwithstanding, it's also just fücking retarded.

Speaking of intellectual vacuousness, I have noticed that you tend to avoid very simple questions.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

What it brings into focus is Trump's apparent belief that if HE wants something to be "true", he can, by force of personality, make it so. We've seen this over and over and over with him.

:

Pot, I would like to introduce you to kettle.

FJB & FJT
Page 79 of 165 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1minute, 007FJ, 270cowboy, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.