Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gerry35
Add a new 2-10x40 compact and I'm in............

With illumination,and under 20 ounces,could be just the ticket. I know I was only considering the NF NXS because of the weight difference and illumination. I guess when I say considering I mean saving for.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It seems they’ve been switching some of their other Elite Tactical scopes (XRS-II, DMR-II Pro) to incorporate ED glass, could that be the case here? I like Bushnells better scopes a lot, but their marketing of their new products could be sooooooo much better.

Empirical results rule!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
I just spoke with Belton at Bushnell and he says they are releasing a replacement to the LRHS in June. He couldn’t tell me much about it but said it is supposed to be an upgrade from the LRHS. He said they will continue to produce the LRTS.

John

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Jason

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by gerry35
Add a new 2-10x40 compact and I'm in............

With illumination,and under 20 ounces,could be just the ticket. I know I was only considering the NF NXS because of the weight difference and illumination. I guess when I say considering I mean saving for.

That's even better!

Gerry.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
the biggest problem with bushnell is the company has been horse traded around by private equity firms. Vista outdoors doesn't appear to be doing a very good job of reviving the brand when it was spun off from ATK. The company just keeps losing market share and value with every sale. Vortex has displaced them pretty much everywhere leaving only their cheapest lines like the banner and crap chinese stuff for sale in big box stores. your average guy isn't even able to look at their good stuff anymore in a store. I like bushnell stuff a lot better than vortex.

its the same problem we see in other places, ala freedom group, remington etc. the companies have been ran into the ditch.

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by Heeler
The Optics Zone has some listed for $855.

Thanks ordered one

Glad to help you spend your money. I would probably have bought one, but bought a new rifle not long ago.

He went over yonder way
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ordered one today from famous outdoors, they said they have them and can get them fyi

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
there are a couple on ebay from seller 'nolimitfishing' for $999 with 'make offer'.

He'll take an $850 offer......

D
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
The Optics Zone has some listed for $855.

Thanks ordered one

Glad to help you spend your money. I would probably have bought one, but bought a new rifle not long ago.

Thanks a bunch now I'm gonna have to buy a new rifle to put it on

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd definitely like to pick up another one. Does anyone have a link to the one's for sale that are 850$, I can't find them. I did find the one on ebay but would prefer to not buy there if I don't have to. THanks.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd bet if you don't jump today, you'll go without....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ya that's what I'm thinking too. I said [bleep] it and made an offer on the ebay one.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A bud offered $850 and the seller took the offer. He's supposed to get it today, so at least the seller ships fast

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
AKbob just told me Experticity has the 4.5-18 illuminati at $920. Danged if I can figure out how to search their site after signing up....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by huntsman22
AKbob just told me Experticity has the 4.5-18 illuminati at $920. Danged if I can figure out how to search their site after signing up....

I can't figure it out either.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
If someone figures it out post the link please
I am wanting that scope also. I haven't found it anywhere close to that price.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not sure how this will copy and paste, but here's what you have to do on Experticity. Likely, if you can't see products you aren't affiliated with a group yet.

How to Affiliate & Unlock Your Brand Access
Wondering why you don't see any brands on Experticity?

Chances are you haven’t affiliated and joined a group yet. This is an important step in unlocking your privileged access to top brands, and the good news is it’s easy to do. Just follow our step-by-step guide below or watch the short video above to find and join a group and unlock your Expert perks.
1. Search for your retail store or professional group

Different types of groups include retailers like REI, Williams-Sonoma and PetSmart, as well as professional organizations and clubs like Law Enforcement, Boy Scouts of America, Ski Patrol and branches of the Armed Forces.

To find your retail store or professional group, click the Find Your Organization button below. Once you find your group, select it to tell us a little more about yourself and apply to join the group. If you don’t see your retailer, club or professional organization, you can add a new group or affiliation.
2. Apply to join your group

Once you click “Join Group,” a new page will open that asks for more information about you and your role in that organization or your retail position. You may be asked to answer some different questions or submit supporting documents based on which group you’re trying to join.

If you run into any issues or have any questions while applying to join a group, our Member Services team is here to help. Give them a call at 866-376-4685 any time from 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. MST on Monday – Friday or 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. MST on Saturday and Sunday, or you can send them an email here.
3. Unlock your Expert perks

Once you’ve sent us your information, we’ll send you an email that approves your request to join the group and unlocks full access to your Expert perks.

This email is usually automated and sends within 30 minutes — be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it right away.

In some cases, we’ll need to manually verify your credentials. This usually takes one to three business days, and once you’re approved we’ll send you an email to unlock your full Experticity access.

If you have any questions or haven’t seen an email from us, our Member Services team is ready to help. Just give them a call at 866-376-4685 any time from 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. MST on Monday – Friday or 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. MST on Saturday and Sunday, or send them an email here.
4. View your groups and applications

You can view your affiliations and check the status of any pending applications by visiting your profile page. Just look for the Affiliations section. You can also search for new groups to join, check the status of a new application, or re-apply to groups where your affiliation has expired.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The LRHS isn't showing any longer on Experticity. At least not on mine.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
well, then.....I won't bother jumping thru those hoops.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The guy on Ebay is sold out. He had 2 yesterday, I got one. Thanks Don.

There is nothing made by man,
which cannot be broken by woman.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,565 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,454
Posts18,471,089
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.