Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I thought struck me as I was listening to conservative radio talk show host Eric Erickson on the drive home yesterday. He often goes on about people he checks with "inside the White House" and yesterday he was citing 4+ sources claiming that Jared and Ivanka are after General Kelly and exert too much influence on the President.

The thought was "who are these sources and why are they leaking that sort of info". Then the thought occurred to me that EVERYBODY in the media cites such sources. When you jump from from CNN, NYT, Wa Po, MSNBC, and all the talkers on FOX , etc. , etc., what conclusion should we come to?

1.) Everybody that ever sets foot in the White House runs and leaks info
2.) There are only a few leakers that are talking to everybody they can?
3.) These people are making this up?

It disturbs me to consider that there are abundant loose lips in this White House, when there seemed to be none in the Obama or Clinton WH. It took Secret Service guys to write about Hillary throwing lamps and such in the Clinton WH. You never heard squat out of the Obama WH.

So what is it? People can't wait to talk about Trump OR there are moles everywhere that should be purged OR this is all BS made up?

Seriously, I don't think ANY President should have this sort of leaking going on. Not Obama, Not W, Not Bll, and not Trump.

Last edited by hatari; 02/13/18.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
I thought struck me as I was listening to conservative radio talk show host Eric Erickson on the drive home yesterday. He often goes on about people he checks with "inside the White House" and yesterday he was citing 4+ sources claiming that Jared and Ivanka are after General Flynn and exert too much influence on the President.

The thought was "who are these sources and why are they leaking that sort of info". Then the thought occurred to me that EVERYBODY in the media cites such sources. When you jump from from CNN, NYT, Wa Po, MSNBC, and all the talkers on FOX , etc. , etc., what conclusion should we come to?

1.) Everybody that ever sets foot in the White House runs and leaks info
2.) There are only a few leakers that are talking to everybody they can?
3.) These people are making this up?

It disturbs me to consider that there are abundant loose lips in this White House, when there seemed to be none in the Obama or Clinton WH. It took Secret Service guys to write about Hillary throwing lamps and such in the Clinton WH. You never heard squat out of the Obama WH.

So what is it? People can't wait to talk about Trump OR there are moles everywhere that should be purged OR this is all BS made up?

Seriously, I don't think ANY President should have this sort of leaking going on. Not Obama, Not W, Not Bll, and not Trump.

I thought Hot-Shot General Kelly was theee man to put a stop to this?

If he is that man, then you have your answer, It is ALL BS.

If he is NOT that man, then he needs to be replaced.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/13/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Fake news - the democrats are in chaos.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Proves that DC is a closed loop and Trump is true outsider.?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well dayum just about everyone in the media has accused the Kushers of exerting too much influence on the president.

IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well dayum just about everyone in the media has accused the Kushers of exerting too much influence on the president.

Which that raises another question about Fake News: Does anyone really think Trump is swayed by his daughter and/or son in law? Let's be serious, Trump? You can bet that The Don is the one telling them how to run their lives, not the other way around.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'd say it's a coin flip, about 50% is pure unadulterated BS and 50% is mole driven.
Pre Gen. Kelly there was quite a bit more 'mole driven' leaks, it seemed to start slowing the day he started.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot

Which that raises another question about Fake News: Does anyone really think Trump is swayed by his daughter and/or son in law? Let's be serious, Trump? You can bet that The Don is the one telling them how to run their lives, not the other way around.

Yes, Sloppy Steve Bannon, he is the one that started this ball rolling and he added fuel to it every chance he got.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by poboy
Fake news - the democrats are in chaos.

Lots of that!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
If you leaked anything about a democrat........they kill you.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd be fine with Jared disappearing and never being seen again.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I long ago quit giving Ericson any credit for anything he says. I'm also in the Atlanta area and used to listen to him while driving but got tired of hearing him brag about his sources in the White House, the Senate, Congress and (IIRC) two Waffle House waitresses telling just him what's really up. Couldn't stand Hannity for the same reasons.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That Amorosa, Amaretto, or whatever her name is, was probably leaking like Bill Clinton's depends...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If they don’t name sources then it’s probably fake news. Only way I’d give it credibility is if it’s being reported by someone with integrity. Eric Erickson isn’t someone with integrity. He’s a sbmf cuckservitive nevertrumper.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I thought struck me as I was listening to conservative radio talk show host Eric Erickson on the drive home yesterday. He often goes on about people he checks with "inside the White House" and yesterday he was citing 4+ sources claiming that Jared and Ivanka are after General Flynn and exert too much influence on the President.
How can they be "after" Flynn? He resigned a year ago.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
"Unnamed sources"="I just made this chidt up"

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I'm guessing they meant General Kelly

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The main reason why reporters "protect their source" is because they pull stuff out of their ass.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Oops, typo! I meant Kelly. Thanks for catching that.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (badwolf, batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.