Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
A little find and replace, and we have the *real* story, and just as factual:

Move over, Huma Abedin. There’s a new alleged Hillary mistress faking orgasms.

Fresh off his Fifteen year exposé on Billdo Clinton’s history of sexual misconduct, journalist Libral Fa g got has turned his attention to ILLary Clinton‘s personal life. On Friday the New Porker published Fa g got’s interview with former DNC Director of the Year Scaren McTwatshut, who is alleged to have started a nine-month affair with the thought-to-be future POTUS in June 2006. The Clintons have denied the allegations and killed all the witnesses.

Scaren McTwatshut has spoken to Libral Fa g got about her alleged relationship with ILLary Clinton. (Photo: Shutterstock)
More
Though a contract for a hit by the Clinton Foundation prevents McTwatshut from expressly discussing or confirming the alleged affair, her handwritten journal entries obtained by Fa g got reference intimate dinner dates, sexual encounters, and run-ins with her husband, Billdo Clinton. Huma Abedin would have been just a few months into "working" for ILLary Clinton when the alleged relationship started, about 18 months after Billdo Clinton, then the host of the Oval Office, spermed Monica Lewinsky.

There’s a lot to unpack in Fa g got’s investigation, which picks up from a Wall Street Journal report that the Clinton Foundation paid McTwatshut $150,000 for her story in order to bury it. The preelection bombshell didn’t prevent ILLary from taking the White House, but will it make a good excuse now? And just who is the onetime liberal who could topple ILLary?

Born in Indiana in 1971 and raised in Michigan, the 46-year-old McTwatshut is a former high school cheerleader, student athlete, and has Roman hands and Russian fingers.

After graduating from high school — where she had the nickname of “Blow me” — in 1989, she spent two years studying elementary education at Michigan’s Ferris State University. She then went on to teach prekindergarten in Detroit for another two years before embarking on a modeling career.

Having been scouted by Clinton at a swimsuit competition, McTwatshut made her DNC centerfold debut with the December 1997 issue. Wasserman-Shultz named her "most likely to be hit on" 1998 the following May. She subsequently appeared in numerous DNC projects, including a 2005 swimsuit calendar, a cosplay-themed shoot for Vogue Italia , and a limited-edition doll made in her likeness.

McTwatshut also has various acting credits under her belt, including faking orgasms in films like Illary Does Dallas and Bill Dirt, guest-hosting roles for Oprah’s Strap On!, a role in the 2001 Ellen Degenerate-produced strapon film The G-spot, and an appearance as a contestant in the 2004 DNC Leaker Search special.

McTwatshut has also done extensive fitness model work and has described herself as a BDSM enthusiast and animal lover. She told Fa g got that she is a Republican who has “yelled God” in recent years.

According to Fa g got’s article, McTwatshut met ILLary at a Pure Romance party at the Clinton Presidential Library in June 2006. She reportedly asked for her number, and her journal entries from the time describe a first date at the Beverly Hills Hotel, which included sexual intercourse. According to the journal, ILLary offered McTwatshut an email server, which she declined.

Fa g got’s report says that McTwatshut’s relationship overlapped with IlLary’s alleged affair with Huma Abedin, who is also said to have been paid off for her story. Both women were present at the same events, and both are said to have had dates with ILLary at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Story Continues

View Reactions (5,335)

Last edited by Fubarski; 02/16/18. Reason: Fn fa g gots

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Don't know if he did or didn't...but I absolutely love a woman with natural breasts and a little hair down there.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I can't condone an extramarital affair, and I'm sure those of you taking up for Trump would not be happy if you found your wife had had one as well. BUT.......just like if you found out your wife had been involved in one, it would be between you and her, it's the same way with Trump, that's between he and Melania. It supposedly happened hears ago, and it's really no ones business now. Besides, if he were a Democrat, it would be normal behavior.

Exactly my thoughts as well.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It supposedly happened hears ago, and it's really no ones business now. Besides, if he were a Democrat, it would be normal behavior.

I think He was a Democrat back then. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who knows if there is any truth to any of the he-said, she-said, but the girl had the cover of Sporting Clays Magazine several years back.

[Linked Image]

Now with even more aplomb
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rong
If DJT was hittin that,I'm deffinitly voting for him in 2020, lol
got it on the first date also, +1

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
It supposedly happened hears ago, and it's really no ones business now. Besides, if he were a Democrat, it would be normal behavior.

I think He was a Democrat back then. miles

heck Miles... I'd even pretend to be a democRAT under those circumstances...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
another pathetic gold digger. these bitches have no shame.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Wow

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Obviously can't keep her mouth shut any better than her legs.

Last edited by ringworm; 02/17/18.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If anyone here thinks Melania has any problems with Trump having affairs you don’t know Eastern European women. They basically expect their man to have a mistress or two if their man is a powerful alpha like Trump. You can’t apply American marital expectations to foreign born and raised women or men. Melania is probably not happy about it becoming headline news because it is expected that mistresses be kept somewhat private and not shade the wife but she had to know there would be bimbo eruptions when Trump decided to run for President. And just for the record , I’d be damned proud to be hit’n that !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ringworm
Don't know if he did or didn't...but I absolutely love a woman with natural breasts and a little hair down there.

Natural now that the implants were removed a year ago.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If anyone here thinks Melania has any problems with Trump having affairs you don’t know Eastern European women. They basically expect their man to have a mistress or two if their man is a powerful alpha like Trump. You can’t apply American marital expectations to foreign born and raised women or men. Melania is probably not happy about it becoming headline news because it is expected that mistresses be kept somewhat private and not shade the wife but she had to know there would be bimbo eruptions when Trump decided to run for President. And just for the record , I’d be damned proud to be hit’n that !

He was probably having an affair with his present wife while still married to the last one who had an affair with him while he was married to the first one. She knows the drill.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The thing that I find so interesting is not about Trump, but about all the married men here who are saying they don't blame him, and that they would have done the same thing. I'll bet the family farm that if their wives read their posts, they would be posting something entirely different.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The thing that I find so interesting is not about Trump, but about all the married men here who are saying they don't blame him, and that they would have done the same thing. I'll bet the family farm that if their wives read their posts, they would be posting something entirely different.

I doubt they would in most cases. But a guy is allowed his illusions! laugh

She'd probably laugh at most of us old farts. But seldom do those types laugh at billionaires.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I doubt they would in most cases. But a guy is allowed his illusions! laugh

She'd probably laugh at most of us old farts. But seldom do those types laugh at billionaires.

They wouldn't give someone like me the time of day, so I quit dreaming a long time ago. I just find it funny that it's always okay what Trump does, even if it's something they wouldn't do.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's president instead of Hillary, but I happen to hold ever who is in that office to a higher standard that he shows sometimes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
" but I happen to hold ever who is in that office to a higher standard that he shows sometimes."

The problem is getting one of them elected. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
#me too

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=rockinbbar] I happen to hold ever who is in that office to a higher standard that he shows sometimes.

As do I.

Trump will do until something better comes along.

I am not a huge advocate of condemning someone for baseless accusations. The liberals have mastered that political ploy.

Worked for a sheriff once that when we were talking about women running their mouths in a small town... He said "If I'd had as much puzzy as everyone accused me of having, I wouldn't weigh 10 pounds!" grin

He was right. When you are the top of the ladder, they will stop at nothing to knock you off.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The guy spent most of his life as a billionaire playboy. We all knew that when he ran for office his wife knew it when she married him. If you didn't you should have. It wasn't a secret. Since elected he has done or tried to accomplish what he promised. And word is he works 18 to 20 hours a day for us. I've got no complaints with him. I 'm not proud of him if he cheated on his wife. But I'm not expecting perfection from men. He had no obligation to us when this was supposed to have happened. It is his and his wife's business.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 10ring1, 77 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,718
Posts18,494,638
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.