Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 34 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 33 34
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I love the conspiracy and intrigue theory. I've never had another personality, but if it floats your boat go for it.

Poor bastard, whoever the real Rob Jordan is.

FWIW, I believe you.

I also don't think you are totally a liberal. Although you are a bit left of center...

But you do poke at those that are more conservative than you think is proper.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I love the conspiracy and intrigue theory. I've never had another personality, but if it floats your boat go for it.

FWIW, I believe you.

I also don't think you are totally a liberal. Although you are a bit left of center...

I think I'm pretty right and left of center. The lefties think I'm a far-righter and the hypercons think I'm a maximum liberal. I pick and choose from both sides.

As for poking, I get poked FAR more than I poke back. But some of the things I see here, just have to say something. it's notable how many times people here criticize the other side for doing exactly the same sorts of things they do themselves. As a hunter, that and the amount of flat-out racism here is embarrassing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's some racism, and yeah, probably some racists here. There are everywhere.

I think a lot that you view as racism really isn't as racist as you think. It's more of an acceptance of certain facts. Based on years and decades and centuries of facts.

If there's stereotypes that don't fit, then those being stereotyped might want to take corrective measures if that offends them. But, they rarely do. Sometimes, but rarely.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

the amount of flat-out racism here is embarrassing.

Racism is everywhere and expressed extensively by every race.

Why should "here" be any different?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Racism is everywhere and expressed extensively by every race.

Why should "here" be any different?

It is celebrated here. That is a LOT different.

It is also a black eye for hunters, and one that we don't need. It gets us nowhere good. Yet, it's pretty popular here and folks seem pretty proud of it. rockinbar, you can try to brush it aside as nothing, minimize it all you want, but we will all pay for it with even less public support. And you know damn well it's not every bit as racist as I think. Take a look at the latest Lindsey Vonn thread, for instance, but just one of many.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I would have to agree on that, except that it's not embarrassing it's just flat out wrong. I don't get embarrassed by what others do, only by what I do.

For the rest of the crap you just typed your full of schit, Bristoe has you pegged. As for the pick and choose, you pick and choose for yourself not what is good for anyone else.

You're just a selfish individual.

And yes I peeked.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think I'm pretty right and left of center. The lefties think I'm a far-righter and the hypercons think I'm a maximum liberal. I pick and choose from both sides.

Are you bi sexual as well? Which bathroom do you use?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by watch4bear

You will have to guess. But this, I'm sure, would qualify as trolling if I posted it.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

FWIW, I believe you.

As for poking, I get poked FAR more than I poke back. But some of the things I see here, just have to say something. it's notable how many times people here criticize the other side for doing exactly the same sorts of things they do themselves. As a hunter, that and the amount of flat-out racism here is embarrassing.

Is your middle name 'black' why do you bring up racism? you must be racist.

You're a sad little man, never got picked, never could cut what it took to make the team huh, a bitter little forgotten meaningless man.

That's all very easy to read in your cloaked drivel, and please forget trying to converse with conservative men, you, as a liberal, don't possess the ability to understand it.

Trump Won!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'm laughin' gunner500. You are classic. Not very bright, but classic.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I would have to agree on that, except that it's not embarrassing it's just flat out wrong. I don't get embarrassed by what others do, only by what I do.

For the rest of the crap you just typed your full of schit, Bristoe has you pegged. As for the pick and choose, you pick and choose for yourself not what is good for anyone else.

You're just a selfish individual.

And yes I peeked.

This^^^. You get your twat hurt over factual truths. You were taught everyone is the same as everyone else and havent the sense to accept the truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
I see that Steve Timms has been on the fire today, but did not post. Steelhead has not been on, and He averages over 16 posts a day. miles

I think in another thread SH was challenging Steve and RickBin to see exactly had the biggest dick. I gather from reading that, that warnings were thrown down, and then that warning line was crossed...

FWIW, in the OP here in this thread, SH didn't post all of the entirety of that conversation. And I believe what was posted was in a private message, not posted by Steve in open forums.

I may be wrong, but that may be why SH hasn't been back today...

Not to worry though. Usually when you ban someone like that it won't stop them. They'll be back next week under a new name, and more vicious than ever.

Steve Timm got pissed at Ken Howell for what Steve considered as insulting the Roman Catholic Church. Steve is really thin skinned about that, a lot more than other Catholics on this forum, including Rick Bin. Knowing that, it’s not hard to believe that Steve wrote exactly what S H published.

I believe I can assure anyone that if Rick has taken any action, such as banning, religion would play no part in his decision. But I’ll be awfully surprised if SH is banned. Why would he add anymore posts to this thread? He accomplished his purpose in his OP, and it had nothing to do with Ken Howell and everything to do with blacking Steve Timm’s ass.

I’ve tried to follow two rules ever since this forum got started:

Don’t type anything I wouldn’t say face to face.

Don’t put anything in a PM that I’d be embarrassed about if it were made public.

I picture this forum a big old Liar’s Fire at a hunting camp with all sorts of guys settin’ round it, taking turns talkin’. Like a real camp, there will be a couple or three easing away from the fire to talk among themselves. Maybe discussing where to hunt the next day and they don’t want everyone else to know about it.

In the real world, they are seldom gossiping about somebody over by the fire.

One more clue that this ain’t the real world.

It’s da innanet........ according to Bristoe.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Where did the cake go?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You will have to guess. But this, I'm sure, would qualify as trolling if I posted it.
Geesus, don't answer that. Watch4bear is queer as Elton John and is just trolling for a date.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Geesus, don't answer that. Watch4bear is queer as Elton John and is just trolling for a date.

Thanks for the warning.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Please treat the above in confidence.

Well I guess it's his own fault for thinking anyone who would launch an attack on the deceased, would give two Schitts about keeping private, private. I never cared much for the guy myself, but Christ smearing a dead guy on a public forumwould not have occur to me.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

FWIW, I believe you.

Racism? Racism these days is brought on by those that claim its used against them. There has never been a time when things were tilted so far in favor of the underdog, but the underdog thinks everyone is after him... even though he gets WAY more than perks and fair shares.....heck wonder how much of my salary goes to the underdog, WITHOUT my permission....

I'm TIRED of the word, the way its used and just about all minorities that think its their right....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where all the white women at?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a dumpster fire of a thread.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 14 of 34 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,227 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,764
Posts18,495,635
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.