Page 16 of 34 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 33 34
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by Tom264
The way I see it is that there are a few guys chasing around a vicious dog biting at his ankles at his every post. When they get their asses bit, they scream "look what he did to me",,,again and try to call out a pile on. Childish really. If you really don't like his "cut to the bone" responses then you should probably quit chasing him around nipping at his ankles.Time and time again it is the same freaking guys doing the nipping and yelping.

Tom264, this crap with you has been going on with you for 10 damned years. Are your methods producing the results your heart desires? Is it working? You made the short shotgun comment and you got a response in kind. Grow up and and Give it a rest.

Awww looky it’s steelheads other lover Kdoosh
I posted that because of what he said in another thread, I ain’t gonna quit.
So shut up.

Well at least quit crying every time you get bit or at least cry in silence. It has just gotten old.

Sorry to disappoint but I’m not crying, it’s called giving him what he gives to others...payback.
But your too stupid to know that.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I submit to your superior intelligence so continue your mature and fruitful quest you crafty bastard. I was only hoping to save the rest of us from your insightful and reverent posts. Scream loudly...

Last edited by KSMITH; 02/18/18.

-Piss into the wind.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Winter is gettin long.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I submit to your superior intelligence to continue your mature and fruitful quest you crafty bastard. I was only hoping to save the rest of us from your insightful and reverent posts. Scream loudly...

Again.
Your stupid.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I submit to your superior intelligence to continue your mature and fruitful quest you crafty bastard. I was only hoping to save the rest of us from your insightful and reverent posts. Scream loudly...

Again.
Your stupid.

That would be You are.

You are stupid.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Where all the white women at?

Hiding. A black man sexually assaults a white woman (caucasian, hispanic or oriental) about every 33 minutes, which adds up to over 15,500 cases a year. The opposite crime of a white sexually assaulting an AA woman is reported on average of less than once per year in the US.

A white woman married to a AA man is 12 times more likely to be killed by him than a woman married to a white man.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by add

Again.
Your stupid.

That would be You are.

You are stupid.

Or, You're.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Where all the white women at?

Hiding. A black man sexually assaults a white woman (caucasian, hispanic or oriental) about every 33 minutes, which adds up to over 15,500 cases a year. The opposite crime of a white sexually assaulting an AA woman is reported on average of less than once per year in the US.

A white woman married to a AA man is 12 times more likely to be killed by him than a woman married to a white man.

Well, that’s racist. crazy

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Facts have no place here...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I haven't weighed in here because I don't know any of the people discussed in the original post, and it's better if one don't comment on what one doesn't have a clue about. But, I do know about some of the crap I've seen on here.

When I first came here, someone told me to beware of several posters who were suffering from LDS. I thought they were Mormans, Latter Day Saints, but he said, no, they have Little Dick Syndrome. There are several smartasses on here, and I don't mind that, because if the need arises, I can be one too. But there has always been one azzhole and I have had him on ignore for a long time. I have no idea what his problem is, but he must have a bad case of penis envy.

Leroy, as far as racism goes, what you perceive as racism is most usually realism. Those of us who live amongst the Negroes know exactly what we're talking about, and when we post the truth, it's not being a racist. I'm sure there are people who intensely hate people who are different from them, and are racist to the bone. But, just being honest about what you know about a certain race of people, does not make one a racist.

You mean like the only race in the US which constantly pisses and moans about how mistreated they are and as a group votes for communists for the perks they get for it?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol.

Leave it up to Jag to turn the thread into one bitchin’ about darkies and communists. I’ll give ya one thing Jag, you’re committed to the cause!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everyone i know named Leroy is Jewish. Just saying...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leroybeans wants you all to be politically correct, no talking about facts and stats, typical brain dead liberal.

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread. smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I've yet to see Leroy do anything other than stir up chit.

Just another bugger eating liberal troll.....nothing more.

[Linked Image]

This^^^, and then tries to blame his butt hurt by pulling the race card, just as he was taught in school to do. He is appauled that he was smart enough to learn it while we are too dumb to do the same, of course, we are the ones having to foot the bill for it.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by milespatton
I see that Steve Timms has been on the fire today, but did not post. Steelhead has not been on, and He averages over 16 posts a day. miles

I think in another thread SH was challenging Steve and RickBin to see exactly had the biggest dick. I gather from reading that, that warnings were thrown down, and then that warning line was crossed...

FWIW, in the OP here in this thread, SH didn't post all of the entirety of that conversation. And I believe what was posted was in a private message, not posted by Steve in open forums.

I may be wrong, but that may be why SH hasn't been back today...

Not to worry though. Usually when you ban someone like that it won't stop them. They'll be back next week under a new name, and more vicious than ever.

Steve Timm got pissed at Ken Howell for what Steve considered as insulting the Roman Catholic Church. Steve is really thin skinned about that, a lot more than other Catholics on this forum, including Rick Bin. Knowing that, it’s not hard to believe that Steve wrote exactly what S H published.

I believe I can assure anyone that if Rick has taken any action, such as banning, religion would play no part in his decision. But I’ll be awfully surprised if SH is banned. Why would he add anymore posts to this thread? He accomplished his purpose in his OP, and it had nothing to do with Ken Howell and everything to do with blacking Steve Timm’s ass.

I’ve tried to follow two rules ever since this forum got started:

Don’t type anything I wouldn’t say face to face.

Don’t put anything in a PM that I’d be embarrassed about if it were made public.

I picture this forum a big old Liar’s Fire at a hunting camp with all sorts of guys settin’ round it, taking turns talkin’. Like a real camp, there will be a couple or three easing away from the fire to talk among themselves. Maybe discussing where to hunt the next day and they don’t want everyone else to know about it.

In the real world, they are seldom gossiping about somebody over by the fire.

One more clue that this ain’t the real world.

It’s da innanet........ according to Bristoe.

For a while there was a separate open forum here at the 24 Hour Campfire forums dedicated to discussing religious topics called, "Christ at the Campfire". I don't know if it's still active or not but there also was a unlisted private religious discussion board as well. Members of the private forum were either invited or requested membership subject to approval.

Shouldn't be much of a mystery as to why...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Time for a javelina fajita.

Here is to hoping you badly misjudged safe cooking time, you whiny lil' bish.

Hahaha, tff.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Lol.

Leave it up to Jag to turn the thread into one bitchin’ about darkies and communists. I’ll give ya one thing Jag, you’re committed to the cause!

LeroyBeans is who introduced "race" into the thread.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by add

Again.
Your stupid.

That would be You are.

You are stupid.

Or, You're.

However you spell it.... you get the picture.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Lol.

Yer right. PC trumps truth. But it pisses me off that i have had many, many patients who were childern of mixed heritage but the ones who were half AA and half white were almost all on medicaid and had no dad that they were aware of. Kinda wears on one after a while, MM.

Fugg off Leroy.

Lets get back to bashing either SH, Steve, Ken or that asswhole and my friend, Curdog. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bristoe please, it's pronounced Lay Row.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Page 16 of 34 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (6mmbrfan, 907brass, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,460 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,219
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.