Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You f'ers and talk of racism. Nothing more than liberal speak for I am better than you. Last I checked this is America and if I want to think/say something about anyone including their f'n race it is my prerogative.

Free speech means free speech

Eat s*** and die you pussy liberals

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by kroo88
You f'ers and talk of racism. Nothing more than liberal speak for I am better than you. Last I checked this is America and if I want to think/say something about anyone including their f'n race it is my prerogative.

I never said you can't say what you want. You are totally free to make an ass of yourself, and you did! Congratulations!

I said it does nothing to advance the cause of hunting rights and privileges. In fact, quite the opposite.

But at least we are taking some of heat off of the dogzapper and the dead guy.

Time for a javelina fajita.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

I never said you can't say what you want. You are totally free to make an ass of yourself, and you did! Congratulations!

I said it does nothing to advance the cause of hunting rights and privileges. In fact, quite the opposite.

I could really give a f' what you think about anything. Anybody kissing your ass here needs to get a clue.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I could really give a f' what you think about anything. Anybody kissing your ass here needs to get a clue.

Hey, I'm happy for ya. Don't see anyone kissing my ass either. You should be totally happy!

smile

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I haven't weighed in here because I don't know any of the people discussed in the original post, and it's better if one don't comment on what one doesn't have a clue about. But, I do know about some of the crap I've seen on here.

When I first came here, someone told me to beware of several posters who were suffering from LDS. I thought they were Mormans, Latter Day Saints, but he said, no, they have Little Dick Syndrome. There are several smartasses on here, and I don't mind that, because if the need arises, I can be one too. But there has always been one azzhole and I have had him on ignore for a long time. I have no idea what his problem is, but he must have a bad case of penis envy.

Leroy, as far as racism goes, what you perceive as racism is most usually realism. Those of us who live amongst the Negroes know exactly what we're talking about, and when we post the truth, it's not being a racist. I'm sure there are people who intensely hate people who are different from them, and are racist to the bone. But, just being honest about what you know about a certain race of people, does not make one a racist.

Last edited by JamesJr; 02/18/18.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I haven't weighed in here because I don't know any of the people discussed in the original post, and it's better if one don't comment on what one doesn't have a clue about. But, I do know about some of the crap I've seen on here.

When I first came here, someone told me to beware of several posters who were suffering from LDS. I thought they were Mormans, Latter Day Saints, but he said, no, they have Little Dick Syndrome. There are several smartasses on here, and I don't mind that, because if the need arises, I can be one too. But there has always been one azzhole and I have had him on ignore for a long time. I have no idea what his problem is, but he must have a bad case of penis envy.

Leroy, as far as racism goes, what you perceive as racism is most usually realism. Those of us who live amongst the Negroes know exactly what we're talking about, and when we post the truth, it's not being a racist. I'm sure there are people who intensely hate people who are different from them, and are racist to the bone. But, just being honest about what you know about a certain race of people, does not make one a racist.

You truly don't get it. That's okay. You never will

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've yet to see Leroy do anything other than stir up chit.

Just another bugger eating liberal troll.....nothing more.

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Dude they stopped being Negroes in the 70's

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

I guess that depends on where you live.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The way I see it is that there are a few guys chasing around a vicious dog biting at his ankles at his every post. When they get their asses bit, they scream "look what he did to me",,,again and try to call out a pile on. Childish really. If you really don't like his "cut to the bone" responses then you should probably quit chasing him around nipping at his ankles.Time and time again it is the same freaking guys doing the nipping and yelping.

Tom264, this crap with you has been going on with you for 10 damned years. Are your methods producing the results your heart desires? Is it working? You made the short shotgun comment and you got a response in kind. Grow up and and Give it a rest.

Last edited by KSMITH; 02/18/18.

-Piss into the wind.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Frijole negros?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

I blame it on the demise of the afro and bell bottoms.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Frijole Mojado

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Frijole negros?

I’m confused. Bruthas that like eating beans?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Here is to hoping you badly misjudged safe cooking time, you whiny lil' bish.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by KSMITH
The way I see it is that there are a few guys chasing around a vicious dog biting at his ankles at his every post. When they get their asses bit, they scream "look what he did to me",,,again and try to call out a pile on. Childish really. If you really don't like his "cut to the bone" responses then you should probably quit chasing him around nipping at his ankles.Time and time again it is the same freaking guys doing the nipping and yelping.

Tom264, this crap with you has been going on with you for 10 damned years. Are your methods producing the results your heart desires? Is it working? You made the short shotgun comment and you got a response in kind. Grow up and and Give it a rest.

Awww looky it’s steelheads other lover Kdoosh
I posted that because of what he said in another thread, I ain’t gonna quit.
So shut up.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Tom264

So shut up.

Well at least quit crying every time you get bit or at least cry in silence. It has just gotten old.

Last edited by KSMITH; 02/18/18.

-Piss into the wind.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Tom264

So shut up.

Well at least quit crying every time you get bit or at least cry in silence. It has just gotten old.

Awwwh... come on, witbout the truly "offended" what would the girls talk about?

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Who is butt hurt here? This thread is confusing and hilarious!
I'm dumbfounded by the sublime and passive aggressive posts by people.

If you wanna talk spit about somebody, do it. Don't beat around the dang bush!

Lol!

Anyway, I hope all you are enjoying your Sunday!

Cheers!

Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,422
Posts18,470,622
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.