Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Especially The AR-15 ......

That's just the FIRST on their list.

They won't be happy or stop gun grabbing until they have them all.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What are the age of the soldiers that the same government sends overseas to get their asses blown off?

What does the government arm them with? BB guns?

Are they all over 21?

GMAFB.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I blame mine, that dang thing misses the target too often.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Seung-Hui Cho used a Walther P22 and a Glock 19 to murder 32 people at Virginia Tech in 2007.

It ain't about the gun.

P

Sure ain't........ Once all the AR-15's are gone they just move to other stuff. Just wait 'til some nut job uses something like a pump shotgun with buckshot . The end game is the elimination of all guns in private hands. Which is what they really mean by "common sense" & "reasonable". Sure is odd that the politicians who scream the most for gun control all have armed security details. Think they'll give up their armed security someday?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Amazing

When a LEO shoots an unarmed "victim" do they blame the gun??? Of course not... they blame the person who pulled the trigger... should be no different in any crime. Why is it OK to blame the gun when it is a mass shooting?

Last edited by Sasha_and_Abby; 02/18/18.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ftbt
as Dip-Schit Diane Feinstein Plans To Introduce Legislation Raising The Age To 21 To Buy ALL FIREARMS:

[Linked Image]

Good luck with that.

See:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stein-announces-new-gun-legislation.html

The old bag give up on outright bans?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
few years ago i was in a local gun store, a rifle there i probably should have bought it. Kind of looked like a normal ar, took 30 round mags, but it was a pump action.
I want to say remington made it but probably wrong.
thought was in operation similar to a pump shotgun, law enforcement sales. Dont think it went anywhere

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
" The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived to be working for the benefit of the child, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation." - Adolf Hitler- Mein Kampf.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Could have been a Troy...... They're in Massachusetts. No experience with them. But they have a web site: www.worldoftroy.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cuhnt's bloodline should have ended in an Eastern European oven.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by ftbt
as Dip-Schit Diane Feinstein Plans To Introduce Legislation Raising The Age To 21 To Buy ALL FIREARMS:

[Linked Image]

Good luck with that.

See:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stein-announces-new-gun-legislation.html

The old bag give up on outright bans?

I believe the strategy is to propose something that they believe has a chance to make it to Trump's desk. Then when Trump uses veto power, he looks like the bad guy to the MSM and the sheep. Timed nicely with the midterms.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Seung-Hui Cho used a Walther P22 and a Glock 19 to murder 32 people at Virginia Tech in 2007.

It ain't about the gun.

P

Sure ain't........ Once all the AR-15's are gone they just move to other stuff. Just wait 'til some nut job uses something like a pump shotgun with buckshot . The end game is the elimination of all guns in private hands. Which is what they really mean by "common sense" & "reasonable". Sure is odd that the politicians who scream the most for gun control all have armed security details. Think they'll give up their armed security someday?

Ive been saying this through the last few shootings. Every anti gun zealot and the duped anti-NRA self proclaimed gun owners tell us that they don’t want our hunting rifle or shot gun. They just want to get rid of the scary looking ones.

I would like to see someone take a pump or semi auto shotgun loaded with buckshot into a simulation and prove that the gun means diddly squat. 5 pulls of the trigger with 0-Buckshot is 50 lead balls at 1300ish FPS. Then reload while walking to another room. The carnage would be unbelievable and an AR would be a non issue.

They don’t want our ARs, they want all of them.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The 1994 crime bill [assault weapons ban] created 5,000,000 new republicans over night.
The republicans took the house of representatives for the first time in 50 years.
That law sunsetted in 2004.

Lots of blue state liberal politicians have to say they want it back, but they don't really.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

It ain't about the gun.
P

+1.

Hassan used a FN 5.7 @ Ft. Hood. No AR? No problem.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Sure ain't........ Once all the AR-15's are gone they just move to other stuff.

How about a Ruger Ranch Rifle? Unlike an AR15, it's a lightweight and relatively compact rifle that fires a devastating round at a high muzzle velocity, with a high rate of fire, and utilizes high-capacity detachable magazines.

Oh, wait a minute...

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
[Linked Image]]

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
So, she plans to introduce a bill that causes 18 year olds to have 21 year old friends. Stupid Biatch

I propose a bill that immediately removes from office any congress person over 75 years of age. Can we really depend on lawmakers with an increased risk of dimensia?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here is what I think of DiFi's proposal.

When BHO won his first election, I celebrated by going out and buying consecutive serial numbered stripped AR-15 lowers for my sons. Upon their 18th birthday, each has been presented with a fully functional battle rifle that we have built together. So DiFi can kiss my hairy white ass.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

342 members (16penny, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,022
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.