Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Huntinfool18
The parts I still have in my possession are parts that didn’t need coated and are at my shop which is a little over an hour away from me. I get there maybe 2 times a month if I’m lucky. As I told dh5555 I would ship next time I get to the shop. Probably a couple weeks we’re my exact words.

Seriously? That's not their problem that's where your shop is. We wouldn't want you to inconvenience yourself....

Incredible....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
The whole point is, if I didn’t post this thread over the weekend, there would have never been your “coming to Jesus” moment. You are a pathetic scammer, a liar. It caught up to you, Ryan. So don’t try to play the whole, “I’m sorry crap.” Nobody buys it.

Buy once, cry once.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I’m not playing anything. You haven’t contacted me in months which is beside the point. It should have been done a long time ago. But here we are and I’m making it as “right” as I can with you and everyone else. Yes you are right. I’ve had a couple “oh [bleep]” moments. Before I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Now I’m able to do something about it. I’m not asking for your forgiveness or anyone else. I’m asking for you to let me fix my mistakes and let it be is all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
are at my shop which is a little over an hour away from me. I get there maybe 2 times a month if I’m lucky.

A whole hour away? I'm beginning to see why you had CS problems - you, obviously, still do not (see why).

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I see the point you guys are making. You guys don’t know the whole situation. There’s more to it then that. Job,kids,family it all adds up. I will ship the remaining parts when I get the the shop. I don’t know what else to say.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Say nothing. Let your actions speak for you.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I see the point you guys are making. You guys don’t know the whole situation. There’s more to it then that. Job,kids,family it all adds up. I will ship the remaining parts when I get the the shop it suites me. I don’t know what else to say.

Fixt. Thankful I am not one of your customers. Have been reading these threads for quite some time however. Have met others with your mindset; quick to apologize while always qualifying the apology with a 'but'. Your process of 'making it right' lacks any sincerity as it is only under threat of penalty. The shop's an hour away is an excuse that it should take weeks, months (years), to put some fugkhing parts in a box and mail them? Your issues go way beyond a lack of business sense.

On the brighter side (for me anyway) you make normal gunsmith wait times seem like buying off the shelf. I reflect on these threads and makes me realize the value of having stand up go to guys...and sticking with those that can be trusted.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I see the point you guys are making. You guys don’t know the whole situation. There’s more to it then that. Job,kids,family it all adds up. I will ship the remaining parts when I get the the shop. I don’t know what else to say.

Weak sauce.

We all are busy as hell and it is very obvious that you could care less that you've screwed people....

You're just a petty thief....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He has played the (pitty me card )on another forum a while back aswell when he got called out by people being cheated by him.Those guys over at LRH.com are done with his stealing and cheating aswell. I call total BS, that he goes to his shop maybe twice a month and that it is an hr away. Guys, he has always apologized and says he will make it good. But facts are. He is still cheating and steeling from people that I’m aware for the last 5 years. It’s always the same thing with Ryan. He never has owned up to his behavier until called out on open forum. And then the lies and cheating continue.

I’m thinking he probably doesn’t even have a wife or kids. If he does. What a great example he is.

Brian

Last edited by brianc74; 02/20/18.
805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ryan

Everyone does make mistakes and nobody is perfect. I know you are trying to make up for the situations but I agree with others. You say you want to make it right. Then take 2 hrs out of your day even if that has to be at night after the kids are put to bed and drive to the shop. Grab the parts and put them in a USPS flat rate box and print up a label and insure it. Drop it to the post office the next day.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 805
Ryan

Everyone does make mistakes and nobody is perfect. I know you are trying to make up for the situations but I agree with others. You say you want to make it right. Then take 2 hrs out of your day even if that has to be at night after the kids are put to bed and drive to the shop. Grab the parts and put them in a USPS flat rate box and print up a label and insure it. Drop it to the post office the next day.

Agreed. I think Ryan should realize that he stands to lose his job and maybe his wife and kids if criminal charges are filed and a guilty verdict rendered. I'd damn sure be going 2 hours out of my way to make it right and be glad I was only out 2 hours and not 5 to 10 years. Somebody needs to wake up and wake up fast.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Where's the tar and feathers boys, this bird is really getting what he deserves. He's plumb wore out the "I'm busy excuse", not too busy to take people's money and make worthless promises but too busy to return it.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 805
Ryan

Exactly...like 2 years ago...

Buy once, cry once.
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Where's the tar and feathers boys, this bird is really getting what he deserves. He's plumb wore out the "I'm busy excuse", not too busy to take people's money and make worthless promises but too busy to return it.
Yes sir. I’ve had exactly 4 builds done during this drama by other highly respected MEN. All were done exactly as promised, with ZERO drama. Several different gunsmiths. The longest took almost exactly a year. Which is precisely what that smith promised when he took the job. No excuses! No dodging calls, emails, or text. The MEN delivered on their promises.

Buy once, cry once.
747 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I've been down this excuse road with another smith, out of state. Any recommendations gunsmiths in Texas who are both doing excellent work and honest. My builds will be within driving distance from now on! Thanks to any legitimate and personal experiences you could share. Thanks

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
747, where in Texas are you located? I may be able to recommend a couple depending on your location.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, I would drive 2 hours right now, in my underware, just to try to get these guys off my back and to Tyr to get past all this.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 747
I've been down this excuse road with another smith, out of state. Any recommendations gunsmiths in Texas who are both doing excellent work and honest. My builds will be within driving distance from now on! Thanks to any legitimate and personal experiences you could share. Thanks

This guy is who I would recommend:

http://www.bryantcustom.com/

Last edited by devnull; 02/24/18.
747 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Tx80 I'm about halfway between Houston and San Antonio,but would drive several hours one way to the right Smith. Wheeler is a long way but would still consider if no one real good is closer. Have a friend in Wheeler area could combine trip with a quail hunt. Thanks for responding. 747

747 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Devnull Ive heard only positive remarks about Mr. Bryant. Thanks

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (16gage, 1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,425
Posts18,470,717
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.