Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Isn't the US Government at this point in time...

It's the STATE governments. Dimmocrats will have no problems pushing their agendas through in MANY states.

You get enough of those states on the same page, and you have enough gun control to make a difference.

Better find out what's going on at the state level in your state, and contact all your state representatives ASAP and often.

Hell, contact ALL of your elected legislators from the top down...

The liberals are out-screaming us right now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Bump.........

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
30+ states have the right to keep and bear arms enshrined in their state constitution. Florida just overwhelmingly shot down a semiauto rifle ban.

Yes, stay alert and be active in your area. But don't panic. Short of being sold out from the very top, we're in good shape overall. Better than 15 years ago, FAR better than 25 years ago.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guns owners and sportsman have always been our own worse enemy.

We’ve all been witness to it our whole lives and most of us have engaged in it.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67

How's that?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Largely from selfish self-interest. I have heard too many hunters and shooters say something like this, "As long as I can keep my bolt action .30-06, I don't care about AR 15s." Unless we stand together for other shooters who have different interests than ours, it is simply divide and conquer until there is nothing left.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

How's that?

You don’t see it here in this tiny little corner of the American gun owning community everyday?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Can a State take away your freedom of speech, of religion? No. Stop pretending that guns are a special case. It's f'ing ridiculous. The States are bound by the Constitution, as it was a pact between the States.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I swear, you're all [bleep] retarded.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And it's not just about shooters vs. hunters, it's also about recognizing the true purpose of the 2A, and realizing that it is not about shooting or hunting, but defending liberty and rights.

Now with even more aplomb
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Can a State take away your freedom of speech, of religion? No. Stop pretending that guns are a special case. It's f'ing ridiculous. The States are bound by the Constitution, as it was a pact between the States.

Yeah, we are retarded alright...

A state couldn't infringe on any 2nd Amendment rights could they?

Just ask Connecticut, Massachusetts, NY, and California residents. Just to name a few.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

How's that?

You don’t see it here in this tiny little corner of the American gun owning community everyday?

I see Fudds and deniers.

From the posts above, some members here promote the 2nd, but deny that infringement of it exists at the state levels.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How's that?

I see Fudds and deniers.

From the posts above, some members here promote the 2nd, but deny that infringement of it exists at the state levels.

Your correct which only provides amplitude to what I stated above that we are our own worst enemy. We are both talking on the same issue just coming at it from different angles.

American gun owners need to unite and organize better not just at the national level but also at the state level.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
American gun owners need to unite and organize better not just at the national level but also at the state level.

I agree.

WAY too much division among our ranks.

Hell, there's many here that absolutely hate the NRA.

Fine. Hate the NRA. Don't join them... But join another, that you don't hate. Make your voices heard. Quit living in denial that the Deep State is out to take ALL your guns.

There's plenty of "fight" to go around. There's no need to fight among our own ranks.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Just ask Connecticut, Massachusetts, NY, and California residents. Just to name a few.

And the people do nothing when their government subverts its own laws. Yet I keep on hearing the same irrelevant talking points here, the same scripted "debate" you'll find on all media. It's all a farce, and you should ALL know it is. If it was anything but guns, you'd not talk of increasing government power to prevent greater government overreach. A lot of guys here are actually DEFENDING UNLAWFUL GUN LAWS NOW ON THE BOOKS!! Every politician and every person attempting to remove our rights should be dealt with as a scumbag, a criminal, and a traitor. So yes, you all seem to be f'ing retarded. The law is clear, but you certainly don't want to talk about enforcing it, about getting together a group of citizens and calling a Grand Jury, and presenting evidence against the criminals in every government building in this crumbling nation. You just want to bitch and bloviate about the "next threat". F u c k you. You are supposed to be rights advocates. You are whining [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I agree.

WAY too much division among our ranks.

Hell, there's many here that absolutely hate the NRA.

Fine. Hate the NRA. Don't join them... But join another, that you don't hate. Make your voices heard. Quit living in denial that the Deep State is out to take ALL your guns.

There's plenty of "fight" to go around. There's no need to fight among our own ranks.

Here, here.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And the people do nothing when their government subverts its own laws. Yet I keep on hearing the same irrelevant talking points here, the same scripted "debate" you'll find on all media. It's all a farce, and you should ALL know it is. If it was anything but guns, you'd not talk of increasing government power to prevent greater government overreach. A lot of guys here are actually DEFENDING UNLAWFUL GUN LAWS NOW ON THE BOOKS!! Every politician and every person attempting to remove our rights should be dealt with as a scumbag, a criminal, and a traitor. So yes, you all seem to be f'ing retarded. The law is clear, but you certainly don't want to talk about enforcing it, about getting together a group of citizens and calling a Grand Jury, and presenting evidence against the criminals in every government building in this crumbling nation. You just want to bitch and bloviate about the "next threat". F u c k you. You are supposed to be rights advocates. You are whining [bleep].

Exhibit 1.

Your anger and emotion while justified is pointed in the wrong direction.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

That's funny...

You don't know who the enemy really is. How did you get so confused?

The Constitution LIMITS the federal government's powers over the people. Our Republic is a republic because We The People have the power. Not the central government.

Show me ONE post I have ever made that supports bigger government of any sort.

Show me one post I have ever made that is other than supporting our Constitutional Rights.

You think I bitch and bloviate, and you say F u c k You to me? Call me a whining [bleep]?

YOU, sir... don't know who the enemy is, and who isn't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I know you are more interested in bitching than actually making a plan. I know you are more interested in crying about the injustice than actually teaching the truth. I know that nothing beneficial comes from talking points that are given to you by others. I know who my enemy is, and it isn't you guys. You guys are worthless. You aren't my enemy, but if you were, I'd not be worried in the slightest. By all means, though, keep posting on the internet. The criminal scumbags running the show are laughing at your sorry ass, and your "elected representatives" are fixing to steal more of your money, your rights, and your children's future. I am wasting my time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu7DVyRsUCI

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I know you are more interested in bitching than actually making a plan. I know you are more interested in crying about the injustice than actually teaching the truth. I know that nothing beneficial comes from talking points that are given to you by others. I know who my enemy is, and it isn't you guys. You guys are worthless. You aren't my enemy, but if you were, I'd not be worried in the slightest. By all means, though, keep posting on the internet. The criminal scumbags running the show are laughing at your sorry ass, and your "elected representatives" are fixing to steal more of your money, your rights, and your children's future. I am wasting my time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu7DVyRsUCI

What, specifically, are you doing?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 16gage, 1234, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,430
Posts18,470,780
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.