Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I give this better than 50/50 odds of being a false flag attack.

It's beginning to look that way to me, too. If it is, we might know quickly. Too many involved and not enough funds to back them up, I would guess.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Coward County...unbelievable. Sheriff of Coward County should be fired and his pension negated, those four deputies should be tried for cowardice and dereliction of duty and spend time behind bars, if not lined up and shot, for their lack of action. This is what liberalism brings....all talk, no action.

From what I can tell, every gov't agency failed the shooter, COPS, DCFS, School system, the whole thing stink, IMO...throw-away kid with no family, foster dad works in " military intelligence" , Coward County Sheriff , suspect in a under age sex allegation, his deputies Barney Fife it behind their cars with their weapons drawn, just waiting.....waiting....while a messed up kid was shooting up the place...sounds like the deep state has this one all figured out.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by bowfisher
Coward County...unbelievable. Sheriff of Coward County should be fired and his pension negated, those four deputies should be tried for cowardice and dereliction of duty and spend time behind bars, if not lined up and shot, for their lack of action. This is what liberalism brings....all talk, no action.

From what I can tell, every gov't agency failed the shooter, COPS, DCFS, School system, the whole thing stink, IMO...throw-away kid with no family, foster dad works in " military intelligence" , Coward County Sheriff , suspect in a under age sex allegation, his deputies Barney Fife it behind their cars with their weapons drawn, just waiting.....waiting....while a messed up kid was shooting up the place...sounds like the deep state has this one all figured out.

It's the political agenda that rules. They had a big move to downgrade thugs stealing stuff. I saw signs saying no tolerance for no tolerance . That was code for resistance to the "school to jail" cycle with local thugs. That's Dem MOS. That policy, tolerance for thugs running wild without restraint, influences LEO activities and ROE policy. P.C. rules and this is the consequence of that kinda policy.

Hope this gets brought to light. Gov. Scott in on it.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 02/26/18.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
The real question will hinge on policy...

Were the Broward Cowards waiting on SWAT under a stand-down order?

The whole country is condemning them for not going in.
I can't imagine the four Deputies allowing themselves to be publicly vilified as cowards because they followed the departments policy of waiting to go in or because they got a stand down order.
You would think if that had happened they would have spoke out and said, hey we were following department policy or we were told to wait for SWAT by our superiors.
No I think their decisions/actions were all theirs.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They had no skin in the game. They were not in the school or being threatened so they turn coward and hid outside.Thats why arming the teachers makes a lot more sense because they definitely have skin in the game. Their own skin ,standing there being shot at ,they probably will be more likely to protect themselves and the children .

IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I was listening to the governors meeting with the president. So many different opinions.

In TX, they have had armed teachers for years. In states where teachers are snowflakes, teaching snowflakes, probably not a good idea.

It's gotta be a local thing, one size won't/doesn't fit all.

Hardening the schools is gonna happen. Just takes money. Gov. Abbott of TX said that small districts that couldn't afford the cost, teachers armed themselves. Evidently TX children with armed teachers are safer than Broward Co. children with an armed SRO.

It's down to lib vs. conservatives, sheep vs. sheep dogs, victims vs. warriors.

I'll take the conservative warrior type any time. It's gonna be hard to make America great again with wusses... Thank God for the warriors.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 02/26/18.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 470Evans, 300_savage, 35, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,844 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,486
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.