Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
And that's all it boils down to.... Making sure our team wins......right and wrong be damned

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm with you, I'm sick of our representatives giving in on our Constitutionally protected rights! This is my position on all this crime debate. (it's not gun debate, it's about criminals committing crime, so it's crime debate)

" ...it is a political certainty that he will need to throw some bone to the Left"

Here's a foreign concept in these crime debates-

How about the left and it's absolutely failed gun free policies kiss our azz?
How about they throw us a bone and give us carry across all 50 states so we can protect ourselves and those around us no matter where we are w/o fear of breaking some obscure law we never knew existed?
How about they eliminate gun free zones so we can protect people wherever there are people?
How about the left concedes that draconian gun laws enable criminals to find defenseless victims?

How about those worthless f'n bastards concede the people on the right actually protect people, even their worthless asses, from criminals and we should be everywhere carrying guns! How about that for somebody throwing somebody a damn bone? I'm sick of us throwing our rights away and calling it progress! Their firearm elimination policies are failures, these shootings are the result of their failures, not ours, why should we give them more?! So we give up some more rights, guess how that's going to turn out?

I'm sick of this entire debate being on their terms. We never negotiate from a position of authority or righteousness, always defensiveness. You know why? Because our negotiators buy into the "it's the guns fault" argument! The reason they do is because we've let the left control the dialog for so long we never question the basic premise of their argument, and have become accustomed to giving in. That's why the Republicans have no balls, because we've given them to the left!

F u c k that men, we are the ones in the right, they need to be giving us what we need to make the country safer, like concealed carry reciprocity and elimination of gun free zones, everywhere! That's how we're going to make this country safer, not banning bump stocks. Who gives a rats ass about bump stocks? How is banning them helpful? And when it does nothing to stop this sheit, then what? Back to the negotiating table for more gun rights losses!

Bullsheit! When you're right you give nothing and take everything. Conservatives are right, not wrong, we owe no one an apology. F u c k those people!

Right On !

Due Process doesn't exist now, IDK why folks are so upset. Ant LEO group can get a search warrant from a crooked judge and bust in your house and take everything you have and THEN filed charges on you...Waco ring a bell??

Trump better make the left squeal over this...bump stocks and age 21 should be offset by, Constitutional open and concealed carry nationwide, immediate Moderator relief, border wall funding, sanctuary city status getting fixed, etc...I will never forgive him if he rolls over on this and doesn't negotiate hard.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
I'm still on the Trump train. Yes, we have taken an a$$ whippin' the last few weeks but if the Democrats win in November. We are flat out $crewed. I'm on the train and I'm not getting off. No one ever promised me it would not be a bumpy ride.

Don't let the democrats win in November !!

kwg

Hell yeah, but we can't let eraser head cave on the 2nd.

LOL
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
I just hope Trump isn't our only option again!

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns! (from a 1960's bumper sticker)
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I heard him say he would sign an immigration bill too.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think he done pissed off the wrong people if he doesn't turn this sheitshow around and fast. .

LOL
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump is a nut. This week, he is pandering to gun control libs. What will he do next week?

I voted for him and am glad that the Vile Harridan is not our President, but he is a nut.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

415 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 40 invisible), 1,814 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,412
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.