I would also advise on the one gun option if possible. The 235s and 250s have been good for deer and Elk but in Africa I would lean towards the 270s or heavier if Buffalo are on the menu. I would also only carry two loads unless you have others that require no change of site settings. I think the crimping issue came from cull hunts where several soft points might be shot in succession with back up solids sitting in the magazine. I have had bullets change OAL when doing this at the range. I wish that I had been able to go in the era when a month long hunt was considered a short one and an entire battery of rifles and loads could be brought for testing. But times have changed.

I think the Woodleigh hydrostatic bullet looks interesting and appears to be right in between a flat nose solid and an expanding mono bullet. I would ask the PH if he had no objections and if not load those underneath the expanding bullets.

Good luck.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli