Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It's a bit long, but Laura Southern has recently completed a weeks long tour of South Africa and she goes into detail about the current dynamics occurring there. It's interesting because the western media has pretty much blocked out any information coming out of there.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Very good commentary starting at the 33:30 mark of the video.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bristoe,
Thanks for posting this video. I watched it while working out, makes the time go by quicker.
Lotsa truth in that video, the parallels with our left and their ideology is eerily similar, I noticed they both kinda danced around the issue, I assume to avoid being called racist?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Bristoe,
Thanks for posting this video. I watched it while working out, makes the time go by quicker.
Lotsa truth in that video, the parallels with our left and their ideology is eerily similar, I noticed they both kinda danced around the issue, I assume to avoid being called racist?

Well,...they might have danced a bit more than I would have. But the crux of the video is, whites in South Africa have been marked for genocide by the blacks there, and the world is turning their back to it because they're white.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Glad to see another person who watches Stef. He also did an interview with Simon Roche and the Suidlanders who are preparing for civil war. Watch that as well.

Haven't figured out how to embed videos, but here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr42bYxCVX4

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MRitchie
Glad to see another person who watches Stef. He also did an interview with Simon Roche and the Suidlanders who are preparing for civil war. Watch that as well.

Haven't figured out how to embed videos, but here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr42bYxCVX4

I listen to some of the videos he posts,...have been for a few years. It's been interesting to see his views shift from Libertarianism to something very much Alt-Right,....and he's not the only one.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Been following since about 08 or 09. He was very anti-nationalist when he started but his arguments for his own shift are pretty solid. Example: His previous arguments were that the state was completely immoral and that it was preposterous to participate in it. His current argument is that if we do not limit immigration, Western Civilization, and the people that hold western views will simply be drowned out by a wave of progressivism and and anti-western views. I think he is more practical than idealistic now.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
When they kill all the whites MTV and CNN will declare it a success and the one's here will make their play.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hookeye
When they kill all the whites MTV and CNN will declare it a success and the one's here will make their play.

Both networks? will advise resistance to our own murder is racism and not to be tolerated.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Taki's Magazine included mention of the South Africa situation in its news for the week. As much as the mainstream media wants to keep a lid on it, it's not going to go un-noticed.

http://takimag.com/article/the_week_that_perished_march_4_2018_takimag#axzz58q2f0uWC

excerpt:

And despite all the rape and murder and government-endorsed persecution of whites, they have failed to achieve refugee status in America, the EU, or Australia because those entities are busy rolling out the red carpet for Muslims and black Africans.

Yesterday Zimbabwe, today South Africa, tomorrow Iowa.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kinda reminds me of the Mexican "San Diego Plan" from long ago after they became sorry they opened up so much land to whites. They were going to go into all the lands of what was once "Old Mexico" and kill every male 16 and older. If ya get bored look at a map of "Old Mexico". Would of been a whole bunch of killing.

South Africa, I can see genocide happening as there is much hatred and racism there. One tribe hates the other one so they kill them, been going on forever. Those African countries have a history of not being able to feed them selves, slaughtering each other on a massive scale, enslaving and selling each other into slavery, not being able to treat their on peoples diseases, etc.

When it happens they should be dealt with. Let the Brits do it, American politicians for the most part and the majority of the American people don't have the stomach for that sort of thing and the early white African settlers are not from here.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
When the whites first settled South Africa, the only people were a few scattered bands of bushmen living as hunter-gatherers and a handful of Hottentots. About 99% of the blacks there now claiming that the country belongs to them, and that whites took it from them, were immigrants from the north who only came down after white civilization was established making conditions for them hospitable.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
The whites better get out of there!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i watched the video and a couple others. I am rereading ruark's book on the mau mau affair. Interesting in the video it was mentioned the average I.Q. was around 70, tribal. You read ruark's book you get an idea of the lifestyle of the black in that area of the world.
Then you look at hot spots in this country with heavy black populations such as compton, baltimore, detroit, and you see the same thing.
Except here at lease they are not openly admitting to eating each other's liver or child sacrifices.
But in many ways they are emulating their cousins behavior in africa.
Very politically incorrect to think of it this way, remember we are all brothers. Just not my brothers. Still savages barely out of the trees.
I ran into my first refugee, white, from S.A. in the 70's. He had enough foresight to see what was coming. Nobody gives a snit because it is black on white, and the communist influence. Kind of like mao, and uncle joe, and che being morphed into folk heros. S.A. does have a few metals i believe that are necessary in some applications. Whites are so outnumbered the majority black population will eventually go after them as the country falls apart. One man one vote, right? Kind of like here. But that does not make them equal.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 03/05/18.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Very interesting and of course very troubling. Not to derail a thread but to continue on in its theme, I sensed similar sentiments in Namibia in 2007 when my wife and I hunted and toured there. In the process we came in contact with a fair number of white nationals for whom Namibia was home but in whom I sensed an unspoken, somewhat guarded uneasiness about the future.

Namibia is known for relative safety, good roads, healthcare, communications, and hunting, arguably all benefits from being a German colony not that long ago. However, the path to putting “white ranch lands” into black hands had already been undertaken. Our PH wanted to get out of the hunting business and sell his land/ranch that had been in the family for generations. But before he could sell it to any white person or entity, he had to first, IIRC, give five blacks the opportunity to work out financial backing, etc., to buy his land. There are many steps along the road to what we see now in the RSA.

Obviously he was not free to sell to whom he chose, or even a family member, if he had had any that would have been interested.

I’m no expert on Namibia, and while perceptions are not always the reality, there was a distinct sense of this a decade or more ago already.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's a bit long, but Laura Southern has recently completed a weeks long tour of South Africa and she goes into detail about the current dynamics occurring there. It's interesting because the western media has pretty much blocked out any information coming out of there.

I personally am good with every black African being sent back to Africa and the African whites being given priority immigrant status...mainly because I have only met one lazy useless boer, all the rest have been toilers.
Let the West take all, the top and the bottom, because the children of the lowest white Africans will still fit in and become part of the nation they immigrate to.

My personal beliefs have taken a turn to the right after the idiots in Canberra (labor party and greens) allowed a whole bunch of black Africans into Australia...all of a sudden we in Australia have the types of crime we only read about happening in the States...now we get to watch it wherever there are black Africans.

p.s. and the lefties in government and the police deny any problem and won't raise a finger to curtail these activities...a white would be shot, literally.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Maybe the world will take it seriously when some ol boy arms up and stacks them up like cord wood. Doesn’t sound like they have much to lose, at this point.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Maybe the world will take it seriously when some ol boy arms up and stacks them up like cord wood. Doesn’t sound like they have much to lose, at this point.

I can tell you exactly how that will go, the Australian Government will lead the way in vilifying any white African that dares to fight back, and the United States, New Zealand, Great Britain, and pretty much every other leader including that bitch merkel will follow suit before the Chamberlains of Australia have sucked in their breath.

I was hoping this would all start up after I and mine are gone from this world, now it looks like we are all going to be right in the middle thanks to the filth we have in charge.

I just pray to God the professors that teach this rubbish are the first to go.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Anyone know of any good books on this? I would like to read more about it.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (257Bob, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 78 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,493,969
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.