Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

>>> BEST THING THESE LIBERALS CAN DO IS PUT THOSE RED LIGHTS UP OUTSIDE,SURE WILL HELP US

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That was entertaining to say the least. They have no clue.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
12344mag,

The LEFTIST DIMocRATS are headed to a bloodletting in the Fall elections. = Everybody that I know are sick to death of their FOOLISHNESS & STUPID comments.

EVERY month that passes MORE moderate Democrats LEAVE the DP to be Independents. - It is highly likely that by 2020 that the GOP will outnumber the DIMs in registered voters, for the first time since the 1920s..

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by satx78247
12344mag,

The LEFTIST DIMocRATS are headed to a bloodletting in the Fall elections. = Everybody that I know are sick to death of their FOOLISHNESS & STUPID comments.

EVERY month that passes MORE moderate Democrats LEAVE the DP to be Independents. - It is highly likely that by 2020 that the GOP will outnumber the DIMs in registered voters, for the first time since the 1920s..

yours, tex

The other big problem the commies face is Pence in 2024, or possibly even 2020 if Trump decides not to run, Pence is very popular

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
12344mag,

TRUE. ====> VP Pence is the leftist worst nightmare.

yours, satx

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
IC B2

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
12344mag,

yours, tex

Where have you heard this? I'm curious as to the statistics.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
MRitchie,

NPR's evening news got the data by comparing the political party membership to the FEC's voter registrations.- Fyi, the FEC's records are public data & available for you to read at most any large college/public library.- Otoh, the 2 major political parties are unlikely to show you/me/the general public their records.
(I see no good reason to presume that the NPR staff was untruthful.)

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

ImVho, MOST of the leftists are MORONS, don't understand WHY we belong to the NRA & are too arrogant to believe that they might know NOTHING & understand even less.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

To All,

ImVho, MOST of the leftists are MORONS, don't understand WHY we belong to the NRA & are too arrogant to believe that they might know NOTHING & understand even less.

yours, tex

Let's hope they continue believing they are the smartest people in the room.

MRitchie,

NPR's evening news got the data by comparing the political party membership to the FEC's voter registrations.- Fyi, the FEC's records are public data & available for you to read at most any large college/public library.- Otoh, the 2 major political parties are unlikely to show you/me/the general public their records.

yours, tex

Uhhh........They're NPR.........The PSYOPS of the Propaganda Corps. Why would they stop lying just to tell the truth one this one story?????

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn

To All,

yours, tex

Let's hope they continue believing they are the smartest people in the room.

MRitchie,

yours, tex

Uhhh........They're NPR.........The PSYOPS of the Propaganda Corps. Why would they stop lying just to tell the truth one this one story?????

Yeah, but they tend to put the spin to positive for them... until the news is truly bad for them...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That was amusing.

How dare the NRA exercise its First Amendment rights! Oh wait, it's run by Russian oligarchs trying to start a war so they can make more money on weapons sales so that doesn't apply. Those damn Russians again!

[Linked Image]

For the younger among us. "The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming" is a 1966 DeLuxe Color American comedy film. Without hostile intent, a Soviet sub runs aground off New England. Men are sent for a boat, but many villagers go into a tizzy, risking bloodshed.

Not a great pic but it had its moments.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salmonella
These nutjobs are something else...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210314177

damn Harry, just looking at DU's site gives me brain freeze. What a collection of dumphuckatude

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Well, first they'd need to find half a brain..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
i read about 1 minutes worth. gave me a headache. Idiots!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I think it's scary that these people are brainwashed like this and are allowed to vote. They think they're smart and don't realize how dumb they really are.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mittenman
That was good for a laugh. It shows how completely out of touch and clueless that they are. On the other hand it's scary to think that people like that have a vote too.

And raise children.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Well, at least one of them might have gotten something right:

"NRA voters will crawl through broken glass to vote if their guns are threatened. That is why politicians fear the NRA."

Geno

Wonder when they will get a clue as to what we will do when they come for our guns?

When they come for our guns.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Huh...I am surprised that Americans are not aware that the NRA is ordinary people that are tired of being stomped upon.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
12344mag,

yours, tex

The other big problem the commies face is Pence in 2024, or possibly even 2020 if Trump decides not to run, Pence is very popular

The lieberals are trying to mitigate that, too.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
MRitchie,

yours, tex

There is ALWAYS a reason to presume the NPR staff would be untruthful, such as to lull the conservative electorate into a complacency to reduce the turnout.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

726 members (12344mag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 163bc, 10ring1, 007FJ, 85 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,728
Posts18,494,807
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.