Hop To
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P

Limbaugh mentioned that Gen. Flynn had to put up his house For Sale to pay
His Legal Bills.
I think he's a Patriot and needs to be supported.

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Flynn's a traitor and an idiot. I'll pitch in to buy him a pup tent.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a trip down memory lane for ol Paddler

Originally Posted by Paddler
I'll be sipping Lagavulin 16 on November 8th. Maybe some Trace. I hope she just crushes the Donald. You gotta admit, only Republicans (well, 40% of Republicans, who are 28% of voters, so really only 11% of voters) believe a word he says. Thankfully, most of us see right through His Bullsh*tness. Too bad you guys don't. Well, maybe not too bad, we'll just call it just desserts.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 79S

I'll be sipping Lagavulin 16 on November 8th. Maybe some Trace. I hope she just crushes the Donald. You gotta admit, only Republicans (well, 40% of Republicans, who are 28% of voters, so really only 11% of voters) believe a word he says. Thankfully, most of us see right through His Bullsh*tness. Too bad you guys don't. Well, maybe not too bad, we'll just call it just desserts.

I clearly underestimated the intelligence of 78,000 voters in three states that gave the electoral college to the Dumpster. Despite the fact that Hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000. I don't think that would happen today. Had some Trace last night watching updates to the Mueller investigation. Looks like Prince lied to Congress, Nader has a story to tell. So does Stormy. Just goes to show you can't elect a lying, stupid POS to our highest office and expect good things. He's increasingly isolated, the rats are leaving a sinking ship.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I clearly underestimated the intelligence of 78,000 voters in three states that gave the electoral college to the Dumpster. Despite the fact that Hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000. I don't think that would happen today. Had some Trace last night watching updates to the Mueller investigation. Looks like Prince lied to Congress, Nader has a story to tell. So does Stormy. Just goes to show you can't elect a lying, stupid POS to our highest office and expect good things. He's increasingly isolated, the rats are leaving a sinking ship.

Watching updates on the mueller investigation,,,,, lol whatever all you are good at is very bad predictions. Everything you been say for two plus yrs you been wrong.. does it get old being wrong all the time?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[quote=79S]a trip down memory lane for ol Paddler

Just goes to show you can't elect a lying, stupid POS to our highest office and expect good things. .

We didn't, She lost!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by lightning
[quote=79S]a trip down memory lane for ol Paddler

Just goes to show you can't elect a lying, stupid POS to our highest office and expect good things. .

We didn't, She lost!

Well several times the country has done just that...

Actually the last democRAT candidate they elected to turned out to be just that...

I'm sure no one forgets the wasted 8 years of the Obama Administration....

and all the success stories he gave the nation...

jacking up the debt more than all other Presidents combined...

setting back race relations 150 years...

Those Ghetto Parties in Ferguson MO and Baltimore MD....

The list is endless...

one can certainly see why some leftist idiot like Dr Paddler M.D. ( Moronic Dumbass)
would look at that as progress for the nation...the nation he evidently hates...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Flynn's a traitor and an idiot. I'll pitch in to buy him a pup tent.

Gee Paddler,

how does it feel to go thru life, like being a large pimple on the ass of life?

probably what makes you an angry incompetent moronic idiot.....

I'm sure that would even be Hillary's assessment of you if she ever met you.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (35, Aviator, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,445 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.