Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by noKnees
I had a interesting Interaction with a NJ state trooper at a rest area on the Jersey Turnpike a few years back. I came out of the building and found a NJ trooper looking in the windows of my vehicle. He spent several minutes looking in my vehicle with his flashlight and asking questions like whats in that bag, that cooler etc. All the while he had me by the front of the vehicle where he could keep me in his vision. He asked to look in the back of the SUV and I declined. He asked if I had any weapons or ammo in the car as well. I am pretty sure that it was the NRA life Member and CT Carry Stickers on the back glass that had him going. After that I went sticker free.

Reminds me of an event that happened to our Rangemaster years ago. Trip to Glacier Park or thereabouts. Decided to take day trip with wife to Canada. All going well through their border check, young guy working the line. Starts to pull out, "sarge" comes out says hold that car. Pulled out of line into check area, car thoroughly "inspected". One fired .357 case found, brought on the "Where's the pistol for this" etc etc. Eventually let go. Turns to wife asks "wonder what got "sarge" going? " Wife quietly pointed to his NRA hat. shocked

The stickers and the police are another reason besides the thieves to avoid advertising.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Aggiehunter03
I don't have stickers on my truck but I do make it a point to try to offend at least one person every day and usually before lunch. Today has been slow. This thread has motivated me.

Well now,

I will take offense that you offend people every day. wink

That's just offensive.

Geno

PS, there , you can rest easy now. Your job is done wink

PPS however, for the right folks you are allowed "overtime" offensiveness.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
General rule of thumb is if you can't defend it, don't make it a target.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I used to proudly fly the BC Wildlife Assoc. sticker, which is synonymous with firearms and hunting up here. Regretfully living closer to civilization now I don't any more because its pretty much a magnet for crack heads to break into your truck and see if there's any guns to steal frown Could care less about political implications or offending someone but I don't need asshats breaking into my truck.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't remember if it was on the campfire or over on AR....

or whether it was true or fiction.. but it certainly was funny...

to paraphrase it...

So I walked out of Walmart here in Bend.. and here is this cop standing besides
a Subaru, that was parked in a handicapped space, actually taking up 1/2 of two
spaces... behind the car was his cruiser with the lights going on top of it..

I walked over and looked and he asked me if this was my car...

I responded 'so what if it is...'

The officer pointed out he saw no handicap sticker on the window or vehicle
and also pointed out, that on top of that, what made me think I was entitled to
take up two spaces with a vehicle the size of a Subaru...

I just told him, I didn't really care...

So he said 'lets see how much you really care about this $485 ticket then'...

he tried to hand it to me, and I just backed away.. so he put it on the windowshield
and had it held down by the wiper...

I then told him he was an asshol and a moron... and a typical prick Cop...

He took offense to that, and asked did I want to get a second ticket....

I told him he could go Screw HImself for all I care...

So he took out his ticket book and wrote another $485.00 ticket and placed it on the
windshield... and asked me how did I like that?

Once again, I told him to go screw himself....

He responded that evidently I didn't know how to STFU, much less knowing when to..

So he pulled out his ticket book, and wrote several more tickets for having a cracked windshield
a broken tail light, and an obstructed license plate considering the mud all over it...

He placed those three tickets on the windshield also.. and then asked if I was ready to STFU..

I just stood there and said nothing....

He just smerked and told me to have a nice day, got back into his cruiser and drove off....

I looked at the 5 tickets on the windshield of the Subaru....

then walked to the back of it, and looked once again at the 2012 Obama For President
bumpersticker I had seen on the way into the store....

walked over and got in my F 150 and drove away with a big smile on my face...
Thinking back to the officer and saying to no one in particular... Thank you officer
I am having a nice day...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not interested in inviting thieves. Work to damn hard daily to aquire those things that bring me joy in the outdoors. Do wear a Mule Deer rifle looney hat and a Echols Riflemakers hat also. No negative response so far considering I live in the SF Bay Area.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have NRA Life Member license plate frames.

Gun Owners of America & NRA Life Member
https://www.facebook.com/BirdDogBunkhouse57442/
"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, I want to piss everyone off. I put right next to my "Denver Bronco" bumper sticker!!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
It is called criminal mischief or creating a public nuisance if they vandalize your vehicle and it is punishable by death here in Texas if the owner catches you. Perfectly legal.
Lucio Vidaurri III

" It's the nut behind the butt that makes the difference"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'll be damned if I'll walk on eggshells to avoid pissing off the commies.

Right on!

I had a tail light smashed out because of a FUBO sticker, I replaced the tail light and left the sticker.

Fuqk em.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Tyrone
General rule of thumb is if you can't defend it, don't make it a target.

Great advice.

I might have to get a window sticker that I can remove from the inside when I park. Offend while mobile only.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Nothing ever same mindset as concealed carry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How's bout my bumper sticker that says. .....My kid water boarded your honor student.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No NRA sticker ...= gay on board..... in these parts

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where I live it is 75% democrat.
Where I hunt 900 miles from here, it is 95% republican.

In the city I drive a car the size of a roller skate.

When hunting I drive a rig that needs 4 parking spaces and has an Obama doll on a hangman's noose hanging from the rear view mirror.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Where I live it is 75% democrat.
Where I hunt 900 miles from here, it is 95% republican.

In the city I drive a car the size of a roller skate.

When hunting I drive a rig that needs 4 parking spaces and has an Obama doll on a hangman's noose hanging from the rear view mirror.

Lol. Ain't got to get far from I5 to run into good folks!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The front bumper of my truck has a “Run, Hilary Run” sticker on it. I’ve had more comments from the conservatives around me more than anything. They always say they like my bumper sticker and its placement on the front rather than the back. One day some old lesbian looking lady walked by and asked what my sticker meant (liberals are fawking clueless) I explained that on the front bumper it’s a warning but on the back bumper it’s an encouragement. She still didn’t understand so I said that if the fat bitch was in front of me I’d sacrifice my truck to run her over and that anyone that would consider voting for cankles is a fawking idiot. I think she understood me because her skinny lips pursed tightly and a scowl came across her wrinkled face. I was lmao comfortable in the knowledge that her morning walk was ruined by a conservative that used rough language. I must’ve shattered her entire world view that morning.

I have a Marine Corps sticker on each vehicle but that’s it. I don’t want to give a cop fake PC to harass me because they don’t like my bumper sticker. The deputies on the island are great guys that all served but once I’m off the island I’m surrounded by liberal fools.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krupp
Have you taken the NRA/pro gun stickers off your privately owned vehicles to avoid any harassment or vandalism.

I need a new bumper sticker, but this probably says about the same thing anyway.....

[Linked Image]

Now with even more aplomb
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
unfortunately arizona is right next to california. about twice a year i have to drive maybe ten miles into california. Noway would i have a sticker on the car to give some CHP probable cause to stop my vehicle.
I have heard, don't know if it's true, arizona residents get special attention crossing the canadian border.
Then there is the advertising thing just begging to get your car broken into.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
How about this: Put NRA bumper stickers on left winger vehicles. Let them take some heat.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,237 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,347
Posts18,506,214
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.