Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SD300 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I was just listening to Rush while I'm working and he was talking about Trump possibly meeting with Kim Jong Phat.........anyway apparently Kimmell was doing his show and was talking about the meeting and said something about how the meeting wouldn't happen because Trump wouldn't be president by then. (I think it was May).

Anyway, it got me to thinking about Jimmy's ratings these days. With all his Trump bashing, I assume he lost everyone except the dimwitted democrats.

Does anyone on here watch Jimmy?

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Not me. My TV was too expensive for that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No but it seems if someone has crap ratings, but is always bashing Trump...

the latter seems to create job security...

read Kimmel, Cobere, Racheal Maddeaux etc...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I haven't watched any of these since the days of Carson, except I didn't mind Leno at all occasionally. The rest ain't worth killin.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

+1

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I haven't watched any of these since the days of Carson, except I didn't mind Leno at all occasionally. The rest ain't worth killin.
I wouldn't go that far.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
The rest ain't worth killin.

Sure they are!

LOL
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Used to watch Carson. Watched Leno half dozen times. Have never watched any of the current ass hats that are on late night.

NRA Patron
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Kimmel is bad, but he can't hold a candle to Colbert on cbs. Colbert's entire show is dedicated solely to Trump bashing. I can't understand why anyone would tune in, he's completely unfunny.

Last edited by Ghostinthemachine; 03/09/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Entertainers who have forgotten their place, this kind of stuff has to be killing the broadcasters bottom line.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kimmel is a waste of time. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Who??

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Kimmel is bad, but he can't hold a candle to Colbert on cbs. Colbert's entire show is dedicated solely to Trump bashing. I can't understand why anyone would tune in, he's completely unfunny.

Why would anyone tune in?

Because they live with their parents and don’t need to wake up early for work. I blame the parents that are to stupid to raise a child

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
read Kimmel, Cobere, Racheal Maddeaux etc...

"We're going to need more helicopters..." - General A. Pinochet

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read Fox News for about 20 minutes every day trying to sort through actual news and what is opinion. Once in awhile I watch One America News. Other then that I watch some local Alaskan news.

I don't watch any talk shows, none of them as they don't interest me, most of them have a biased liberal slant and if their lips are moving they are lying.

I don't do any social media other then this and a couple other forums. An old departed friend and Alaskan Sourdough told me when I was a young lad, he seldom met a man who did not talk to much about needless things.

I am now in the old age bracket and I get it.

What I don't get is why people like Jimmy Kimmel have any sort of relevance in the world, same goes for Oprah and a bunch of others. All they have done is find a niche to entertain some one who is so bored and unmotivated they would waste an hour of their lives watching and listening to them. I ain't that guy.

Maybe if they walk off a cliff their sheep will follow them?

Last edited by 1Akshooter; 03/09/18.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess all these political "has-been's" failed to witness Kathy Griffin's career tank? They are complete imbeciles forfeiting 60% of their viewership. (i.e. NFL)

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'd think it'd be pretty hard to get decent ratings when you alienate half the country that are potential viewers.

But, what do I know? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't stand any of the late-night fahqs.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's a common denominator:

Communism and communists just aren't very funny.

Look at David Letterman, I guess he figured that out about himself and is now trying to reinvent his life as a journalist interviewing the opinions of more communists.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Late Shows have become a vehicle for ABC/NBC/CBS to extend their biased news editorials after the Late News. Using Alinsky tactics of ridicule, the report negatively on him during the Late news and follow it with sarcasm and ridicule in the form of "comedy" right after.

Designed to make people think "obviously everybody is right about how bad Trump is. Gee, even the comics make fun of him."

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1badf350, 2ndwind, 308xray, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 55 invisible), 1,692 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,024
Posts18,520,825
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.