Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ivan76254
Another envious ballskratcher who wishes he has 1/10 th the guns and knowledge Larry does.

"ringworm" how correct for an inbred parasite infected piece of white trash.

Go gettum Stick !

RW needs a box of these !

[Linked Image]

Oooops another kchunt polisher, enamoured by wares!!! Too bad the lazy bushelor is fresh outta shiit that matters.... hint

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
What kind of ego makes someone drag out half a dozen rifles for a photo of?

Here's my right cool new rifle. Gonna use it for long range.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Needs tape and turtle wax...

Last edited by ringworm; 03/11/18.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Here's my right cool new rifle. Gonna use it for long range.

Easy hoss or I will be forced to video myself shooting something with my grandpas 742 with a steel weaver 2-7 in both windage and elevation adjustable mounts shooting 180 Corelokts.

Straight up Amish Machinegun.

Last edited by MallardAddict; 03/10/18.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Matt back in the day there was ALOTTA meat made in lewis county with 742’, and 740’s..... a lot!! Grin

Reading what I read nowadays critters musta smarted up and refuse to get shot under 300 yards??? Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Needs tape and turtle was...

See-throughs trump tape, though the addition of never hurt.

Is that the new 742 tac30? That aftermarket trigger really improves lock time.....

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Judman
Matt back in the day there was ALOTTA meat made in lewis county with 742’, and 740’s..... a lot!! Grin

Reading what I read nowadays critters musta smarted up and refuse to get shot under 300 yards??? Laffin

Can’t be Jud as they shoot like shït. I can’t even get mine to 1 hole the 180 partitions.
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Didja kiss, find pressure and rock on?????? Toldjaso you’ve been led to water and thank me later!!!

Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
What kind of ego makes someone drag out half a dozen rifles for a photo of?
Go get some puzzy and quit trying to impress other boys.

You do actually realise that this is a hunting forum...frequented by firearms aficionados?

And a few c0ck fa6s looking to rub each other off...

Yes, we already knew why you were here stalking Stick though.

For someone that is offended by Stick's posts you and the other fellow sure seem to make certain you don't miss any.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'll bet you have soft hands too.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'll bet you have soft hands too.

Stick's certainly seem to be, but if you are talking to me you mealy mouthed little [bleep] then no as I shore sheep and hauled roo carcases around for some thirty years, and nowadays I lift each second day.

You on the other hand would have the right arm of a mountain gorilla.

Last edited by JSTUART; 03/11/18.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At least this thread taught me WTF a DBM was. Had to watch the video to find out. I feel so enlightened but also a bit dirty. Oh, the shame.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone
Why the tape on the glass?

Big Stick is our color commentator. This place would not be the same without him and his "commentary".
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
RBO Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kwg020

Big Stick is our color commentator. This place would not be the same without him and his "commentary".
kwg

It's a shame they got him muzzled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RBO
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

It's a shame they got him muzzled.

Hardly..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The 22lr DBM - AICS thing that says Vudoo - looks like a boot or sock . At least I think it does .

Last edited by ol_mike; 03/11/18.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Blacktailer
At least this thread taught me WTF a DBM was. Had to watch the video to find out. I feel so enlightened but also a bit dirty. Oh, the shame.

[Linked Image]

can anybody play?

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tikka needs a lesson in 223 Magology. The Mountain Tactical ones might be the ticket, if they ever show up.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Still waiting on mine gdammit

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
'zone,

In fairness,I'd never noticed the tape before...but there certainly must be sumptin' to it.

[Linked Image]

I'll shoot Chris a note and ask him why they ship with same.

Good catch!...................

'22,

That amongst a myriad of other things,daily.

I've seen it be plum handy,to tote more than a coupla platforms along and extrapolate same...in like conditions. Has been condition'er than fhuqk here lately and still got 50mph "breeze". 180 ELD's ala Montucky,are simply STEALING the show and it's a marvel to stay Supersonic in a 24" S/A to the 2000yd line and require less than 24 Mils ele from a 225yd zero,to reach 2K. Rather capable parcel(s).

George is shipping with tape now too.

[Linked Image]

Sucks that one cain't eek a 200yd zero on a 8" RPM 6BR with all 40 MOA in the 'Horn's and that total mechanical erector travel is a mundane 24 Mils. That certainly nips potential and puts the parcel 20 Mils shy of the 10x MQ that formerly rode in the saddle. BITTER pill. Wishin' the illumination only was a center shot ala Illuminatti and that parallax came down to 10yds too,for Ultimate Needle Threading. Tracking was wilder than fhuqk off the get go,which has kept me nervous,though I've only ran a coupla hunnert 105's through it. Headed out in a bit,to play in the wind a squirt a few more hunnert,just to see WTF.

As of this moment,I ain't neither warm or fhuqking fuzzy.

[Linked Image]

To be continued.

Film at 11:00................

't300,

Now that you mention it,I do seem to recall it raining once.

Hell...might even be doing it now....................(grin)

Spillandsuck,

No need to perpetually wax eloquent on your amazingly WELL founded Insecurities...though it is the only move you've "got". Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

Swapping a Crummy Load of rifles out and getting ready to flog on a different herd,for the rest of the day. I've seen side by each extrapolations,bear more than just a "little" fruit.

The KYL rack has been a fhuqking RIOT in these winds and it'll stretch both the Operator and the Platform,chasing said conditions. Chasing the 1/4" KYL in 20-30mph winds,prolly aion't bad practice.

Seen it.................(grin)

Gael,

Pardon my being often Imitated,but certainly never Equalled...nor close. What else can The Paper Hat Brigade "do",but try to rub shoulders,while on the outside looking in and hilariously try to replicate the Engleesh,Lexicon,Phraseology,Verbage and Speech? Congratulations?!?

I "just happen" to have a purty good Hoot too...RINK

I'm rather at ease in having the voice of an Angel and Mad Engleesh Skeelz...all the while making it look easy,if only because it is(for me).

GOOD talk.

Laughing!...............

ringsquirm,

Cite how many rifles I can extrapolate in a given outing,so as to preserve your VERY sensitive feelers and keep your Estrogen Levels in check? Do tell! Congratulations?!?

Sortin' through a few wares,day before yesterday. The Garrow Hummer continues to hammer. The PSA 22LR came together nicely and though it were in A2 guise the day before...balance/handlin' got better with a different lower and RRS butt,with spring/weight removed to lighten 'er up a smidge. It is of course no Anschutz,,nor Vudoo,or even High Zoot 10/22...but it is FUN and though I detest the 25rd mag shipped with same,my hopes are the (15) 15-rounders ordered direct from Black Dog will arrive today and sweeten the pot. The MacaMillion/KIDD Blue Thunder pictured,willcertainly out-Agg it and of course hang together wayyyyyyyyyy further downrange. Ask me how I [bleep] KNOW. Hint! Coupla Heavy High RPM 7-08's were doing nice things ala DBM and a stalwart 280,prolly don't suck. Tryin' to whistle all of them 162's and only have a coupla thousand left. The Montucky Whizzum squirtin' 180 ELD Smooches has the most going for it and I really shoulda schlepped the other (2) that I have along,because I dig your high pitched nasal whine...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Do not "forget" either,that THE constant in the equation,is that you should always start by fhuqking yourself,simply because you WILL get more pussy in such an approach. Be sure to use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself that you do not fixate my every word and splendid pixel. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

SuperKchunt,

Be CERTAIN to wax eloquent upon the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in TRYING to talk about wares you've never even seen...let alone "got" or "shot". At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can plagiarize pics and talk out your ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

JudLady,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you feverishly fawn over my every word and pic...if only because it's all that you can "do". If only in fairness,I doubt I built a 6mm Rem AI much more than 25yrs ago,though 243AI certainly preceded that. It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that I just might have shot more than (1) boolit. Congratulations?!?

Now you be SURE to "tell" me "all about" the "merits" of a 6mm Rem/6mm Rem AI and I'll happily rub your nose even further,in your own fhuqking STUPIDITY(not that you don't do a MAGNIFICENT job of same,obliviously). Easy for me to say,I've shot/got it all and then some. Hint. P.S. and by the way,do not "forget" particulars,because that never ain't not THE funniest fhuqking part. Re-hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

Mallard,

New Kluged Rifle,from the other day. '17 Moly 162 DBM'd 200 fueled Smooches in AM binderless 5-rounders,with 10x MQ granting 30.7 Mils of erector,on the other side of a 200yd zero.

[Linked Image]

She'll likely be rather Skookum,after bedding. Setting now on reduced diameter pillars,so as to not compromise stock strength with the supplied version of same and simply yammed together tight. Dab bed the lug and a bead of RTV silicone,just might connect a dot. Pun be intended.

Lippy Fhuqkers is gonna HATE it...........................(grin)

'tailer,

I missed it,where anyone had ever accused you of having a First Fhuqking Clue...about anything? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'020,

I can only make sense,to folks that have same. Never been cypher who do and who don't and it never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS...that THE Whiningest Fhuqks,just "happen" to be THE Dumbest Fhuqks to boot. Funny how it all works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

RBO,

I ain't no fun to keep pace with...as The Do Nothing Gang obliviously quantifies.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.........................

'mike,

Tactical Santy Socks are held in high esteem...especially when stuffed with THE best wares on the Planet and Vudoo mags is easily that,as a minimum. Hint.

Just saying..............................

GW,

I tend to shoot a variety of wares.

FUNNY schit here!

[Linked Image]

Side by each extrapolations,tend to sort thangs out rather quickly.

Seen it.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Bore,

Teeka needs alotta lessons...though none more than the relationship of RPM,throat geometry and COAL.

Their 223's in all fairness,are simply EPIC Goat Fhuqks.

What Mountain Tactical gets right,is an AICS footprint DBM for Teeker's,so a guy can shoot REAL boolits,in REAL mags. Fhuqk that proprietary billet bullschit danglin' the hook,as it is simply pissing up a rope. Sanctity is in AM steel 5's and MDT poly 10's. I'd liken it akin to a scope who's erector and windshield,share the same language...then double it.

Ask me how I KNOW?............................(grin)

'1473,

See above.

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint........................

You gals be certain to not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunts.

Ooooopsie!!!...too late.

LAUGHING!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (Anaconda, Amos63, arky65, 44automag, 01Foreman400, 8 invisible), 1,480 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,097
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.