'zone,

In fairness,I'd never noticed the tape before...but there certainly must be sumptin' to it.

[Linked Image]

I'll shoot Chris a note and ask him why they ship with same.

Good catch!...................

'22,

That amongst a myriad of other things,daily.

I've seen it be plum handy,to tote more than a coupla platforms along and extrapolate same...in like conditions. Has been condition'er than fhuqk here lately and still got 50mph "breeze". 180 ELD's ala Montucky,are simply STEALING the show and it's a marvel to stay Supersonic in a 24" S/A to the 2000yd line and require less than 24 Mils ele from a 225yd zero,to reach 2K. Rather capable parcel(s).

George is shipping with tape now too.

[Linked Image]

Sucks that one cain't eek a 200yd zero on a 8" RPM 6BR with all 40 MOA in the 'Horn's and that total mechanical erector travel is a mundane 24 Mils. That certainly nips potential and puts the parcel 20 Mils shy of the 10x MQ that formerly rode in the saddle. BITTER pill. Wishin' the illumination only was a center shot ala Illuminatti and that parallax came down to 10yds too,for Ultimate Needle Threading. Tracking was wilder than fhuqk off the get go,which has kept me nervous,though I've only ran a coupla hunnert 105's through it. Headed out in a bit,to play in the wind a squirt a few more hunnert,just to see WTF.

As of this moment,I ain't neither warm or fhuqking fuzzy.

[Linked Image]

To be continued.

Film at 11:00................

't300,

Now that you mention it,I do seem to recall it raining once.

Hell...might even be doing it now....................(grin)

Spillandsuck,

No need to perpetually wax eloquent on your amazingly WELL founded Insecurities...though it is the only move you've "got". Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

Swapping a Crummy Load of rifles out and getting ready to flog on a different herd,for the rest of the day. I've seen side by each extrapolations,bear more than just a "little" fruit.

The KYL rack has been a fhuqking RIOT in these winds and it'll stretch both the Operator and the Platform,chasing said conditions. Chasing the 1/4" KYL in 20-30mph winds,prolly aion't bad practice.

Seen it.................(grin)

Gael,

Pardon my being often Imitated,but certainly never Equalled...nor close. What else can The Paper Hat Brigade "do",but try to rub shoulders,while on the outside looking in and hilariously try to replicate the Engleesh,Lexicon,Phraseology,Verbage and Speech? Congratulations?!?

I "just happen" to have a purty good Hoot too...RINK

I'm rather at ease in having the voice of an Angel and Mad Engleesh Skeelz...all the while making it look easy,if only because it is(for me).

GOOD talk.

Laughing!...............

ringsquirm,

Cite how many rifles I can extrapolate in a given outing,so as to preserve your VERY sensitive feelers and keep your Estrogen Levels in check? Do tell! Congratulations?!?

Sortin' through a few wares,day before yesterday. The Garrow Hummer continues to hammer. The PSA 22LR came together nicely and though it were in A2 guise the day before...balance/handlin' got better with a different lower and RRS butt,with spring/weight removed to lighten 'er up a smidge. It is of course no Anschutz,,nor Vudoo,or even High Zoot 10/22...but it is FUN and though I detest the 25rd mag shipped with same,my hopes are the (15) 15-rounders ordered direct from Black Dog will arrive today and sweeten the pot. The MacaMillion/KIDD Blue Thunder pictured,willcertainly out-Agg it and of course hang together wayyyyyyyyyy further downrange. Ask me how I [bleep] KNOW. Hint! Coupla Heavy High RPM 7-08's were doing nice things ala DBM and a stalwart 280,prolly don't suck. Tryin' to whistle all of them 162's and only have a coupla thousand left. The Montucky Whizzum squirtin' 180 ELD Smooches has the most going for it and I really shoulda schlepped the other (2) that I have along,because I dig your high pitched nasal whine...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Do not "forget" either,that THE constant in the equation,is that you should always start by fhuqking yourself,simply because you WILL get more pussy in such an approach. Be sure to use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself that you do not fixate my every word and splendid pixel. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

SuperKchunt,

Be CERTAIN to wax eloquent upon the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in TRYING to talk about wares you've never even seen...let alone "got" or "shot". At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can plagiarize pics and talk out your ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

JudLady,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you feverishly fawn over my every word and pic...if only because it's all that you can "do". If only in fairness,I doubt I built a 6mm Rem AI much more than 25yrs ago,though 243AI certainly preceded that. It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that I just might have shot more than (1) boolit. Congratulations?!?

Now you be SURE to "tell" me "all about" the "merits" of a 6mm Rem/6mm Rem AI and I'll happily rub your nose even further,in your own fhuqking STUPIDITY(not that you don't do a MAGNIFICENT job of same,obliviously). Easy for me to say,I've shot/got it all and then some. Hint. P.S. and by the way,do not "forget" particulars,because that never ain't not THE funniest fhuqking part. Re-hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

Mallard,

New Kluged Rifle,from the other day. '17 Moly 162 DBM'd 200 fueled Smooches in AM binderless 5-rounders,with 10x MQ granting 30.7 Mils of erector,on the other side of a 200yd zero.

[Linked Image]

She'll likely be rather Skookum,after bedding. Setting now on reduced diameter pillars,so as to not compromise stock strength with the supplied version of same and simply yammed together tight. Dab bed the lug and a bead of RTV silicone,just might connect a dot. Pun be intended.

Lippy Fhuqkers is gonna HATE it...........................(grin)

'tailer,

I missed it,where anyone had ever accused you of having a First Fhuqking Clue...about anything? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'020,

I can only make sense,to folks that have same. Never been cypher who do and who don't and it never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS...that THE Whiningest Fhuqks,just "happen" to be THE Dumbest Fhuqks to boot. Funny how it all works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

RBO,

I ain't no fun to keep pace with...as The Do Nothing Gang obliviously quantifies.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.........................

'mike,

Tactical Santy Socks are held in high esteem...especially when stuffed with THE best wares on the Planet and Vudoo mags is easily that,as a minimum. Hint.

Just saying..............................

GW,

I tend to shoot a variety of wares.

FUNNY schit here!

[Linked Image]

Side by each extrapolations,tend to sort thangs out rather quickly.

Seen it.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Bore,

Teeka needs alotta lessons...though none more than the relationship of RPM,throat geometry and COAL.

Their 223's in all fairness,are simply EPIC Goat Fhuqks.

What Mountain Tactical gets right,is an AICS footprint DBM for Teeker's,so a guy can shoot REAL boolits,in REAL mags. Fhuqk that proprietary billet bullschit danglin' the hook,as it is simply pissing up a rope. Sanctity is in AM steel 5's and MDT poly 10's. I'd liken it akin to a scope who's erector and windshield,share the same language...then double it.

Ask me how I KNOW?............................(grin)

'1473,

See above.

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint........................

You gals be certain to not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunts.

Ooooopsie!!!...too late.

LAUGHING!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."