WhoreHey!,

Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions' that are your's,for being "able" too Google enough to plagiarize pics....you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Don't yet again "forget" that you "can't read this" and reiterate perpetually,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Hint. LKaughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Only a dumbass midget (mentally and in stature) like you would think me or anyone else would claim that sweet las as "mine". In fact, to those of us who relish the fairer sex(don't make me find your home erotic pics of you wearing no pants, please), we look at pics like that all the time and on this site, ergo your "plagiarism" accusation is invalid (unlike what you do by posting pics of animals you never killed but claim as your own). Second and for the umpteenth time, you ARE on IGNORE, EXCEPT (and pay attention, shorty) when I post something on a thread you've already polluted with your garbage that I KNOW you can't help your sociopath affliction from responding, so once again you demonstrate to those that really have your number, you are a prolific and pathological liar and delusions of grandeur. And did it ever occur to that pinhead of a brain of yours when folks quote your posts it removes the ignore function or would you like me to ask Rick to send you a tutorial (with pictures)?

HINT: Work on your social skill and consider in investing in hairclub for men and Marie Osmond's offerings.....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”