urfubar,

Like YOU "have" "$100" to "give"?!? Congratulations?!?

You'll just haveta' pardon my having a brace(that means "two) 264Win's,no sooner than 30yrs ago. You know...the 700's wearing S/S blackened spouts(had 'em in 7mm Remmie and 300Winny too). Ooopsie!...no you do NOT "know". Hint. Laughing!

Now if only because boolits matter more than headstamps,you will haveta' pardon that even someone as Great as I,simply cain't shoot the wares that have yet to be Invented. Hint. Boogers have yet to show me anything,Sugars too are a joke,though Skinners have long been ruggedly reliable,they've nuttin' in 6.5 that swoons to 7mm magnitude. JLK's are a touch zooky and oft a logistics bitch,so I wouldn't(haven't) built around 'em and still would not. The Hornie 147 ELD connects the most dots by far and once unveiled,the 6.5's rated a thunk. 'Course a 7mm 180 ELD crushes 'em,but the 147 was a nice leap in both aeroform and terminal affects,as well as Accuracy/Precision. Re-hint.

No need to apologize for your perpetual DUMBfhuqktitude,it's the only "move" you've got,to be Clueless and Whining...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK THATS IT, the last straw. I am going to need one of them hurt feeler reports. After i fill it out and send it to Rick, I am sure Stick will be sent packing? smile

Oh and gents, good save on this thread, Geedubs bird and knife pic's are stellar. Sams eagle pic is uber, cant forget boob pic's, awesome. Good work men.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.