Kchuntfest NEVER disappoints and 2018 is certainly a banner year! Congratulations?!?

I reckon it were more than a touch embarrassing,to "flaunt" 6AI "particulars" and farrrrrrrrrrrrr safer to fhuqking WHINE instead? Stupidity is THE "gift",that keeps on giving. Laughing!

You'll haveta' pardon my having shot every chambering/boolit thus far cited,along with a schitload that have yet to be mentioned and being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that Clueless Window Lickers can only ride shirt tails and stand on the outside lookin' in,as they wax eloquent upon their sheer and utter Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Points are always awarded for Haybale & Crockett "pursuits",by the "hard chargers". Re-hint. Laughing!

Slow day yesterday...flogged on more than a few rifles in the morning,then grabbed Sister and shot all afternoon. The Bushy LRHS continues to be inconsistent,so at least it's consistent in that "performance".(grin) Only rattled 400rds through it(6 BR...Google the chambering) and there really ain''t no rhyme or reason to it. If'n you coax windage,it skews ele and the ele don't track nor adjust correctly. No thang,cheap R&D and more pics for Window Lickers to plagiarize.

On this particular receiver,40 MOA 'Horn's were to grandiose in inclination,as a 200yd zero could NOT be established,due the trite 24 Mils total ele inherent the glass. Peeled out 10 MOA,drove 30 MOA inclination and it were essentially 1.5 Mils offa mechanical bottom. Zero'd outer cap and left inner alone,as it is impossible to get mixed up when so close to bottom and when talkin' such paltry erector travel in general.

[Linked Image]

The Safe Queen 6x MQ BABLR with 162's,tracked circles around it,out to the 1250yd line. Wind was honkin' and I wasn't much fretting the windshield,put tend to pay close attention to come-ups. Hint. The BABLR is especially handy for Lippy Clueless Fhuqks and their Schit Glass floatin' Ping Pong Balls. Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Re-hint.

[Linked Image]

Some are purty enthralled with the LRHS G2H reticle and more power to 'em. Only having 8 Mils on the windshield sucks,especially when conjoined with only 24 more on the erector,all in. I can certainly hold an MQ on like magnification harder,subtend better and would just as soon not have a fhuqking circle in the middle of The Show. Too bad the Illumination didn't simply mimic an Illuminatti's centerpoint glow,as the whole enchilada lighting up is noisy and I'm not gonna be throwing ele/windage outerspace holdoffs at sumptin' in GOOD fhuqking light,let alone less than stellar...but dat's me. Hint.

Left to right: 6x MQ,Illuminati and Bushy(set to 6x)...if only obviously.

[Linked Image]

Was fighting light and shoulda took the time to slap a Canon 1D-Series body and F/1.2 glass around,but was cutting to the chase.

6x MQ at 14yds.

[Linked Image]

Illuminatti at same.

[Linked Image]

Bushy 6x at same.

[Linked Image]

Now Window Licking Clueless Kchunts can say they've "seen" said wares. Hint. Laughing!

In overviewI cain't mind the LRHS's added length or weight and cain't fault it's objective sizing (44mm) and if'n it steered boolits,it could prolly get pressed into yeoman service. As it sets now and as a BEST case,it ain't trustworthy for fhuqking schit. It might could mebbe hold zero and offer a windshield to gun,bnut "tracks" like a Mad Woman going to take a schit,with zero rhyme or reason. I doubt 6Br "recoil" is taxing innards and I've more than a touch of FAITH in the mounting system. Next pass,I'll catch a nice weather day and run THE fhuqk outta it in Tall Paper Testing and see EXACTLY how it behaves. Getting 2.5MOA windage shifts,after a modest .3 Mil adjustment at the 100yd line,do not endear the glass to me...anymore than the initial 4 Mil+ ele shifts on the Maiden Voyage at the Hunnert.

Pardon my shootin' more than a smidge,while you couchbound Kchunts were/are riding the pine. My bad,as I realize that ain't very "fair". Hint. Laughing!

Now perhaps a Drooling Dumbfhuqk will become brazen enough,to TRY and extoll the "merits" of a 6AI,while touching upon blueprint particulars and how their version of "knowledge","experience" and "results" enables 'em to swoon such an AMAZING Goat Fhuqk. THAT ain't gonna happen,but there will be some Fresh Whine. Hint LAUGHING! I should add a leetle "secret" too(I shoot a "few" 6mm boolits). Re-hint. LAUGHING!!!

There's nothing funnier,than The Paper Hat Brigade doing their "best". Now you "lucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" said wares.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."