Originally Posted by Sheister
Geedubya,
Those knife pics have me glued to my screen. Great looking and useful knives and I really like the shape of the blades and grips. I may have to keep my eye out for your favorite knife maker and add a couple to my stable one of these days.

Thanks for the info on the camera. I had pretty much given up on photography the last few years with life getting hectic. Once, in a life a long time ago, I used to do some semi pro photography- weddings, portraits, and etc... but that was back in the days of 35mm and 2 1/4" film cameras and it has become a hassle to continue. Your info has somewhat demistified the change over to good electronic photography so I may take the plunge again. Your results make me want to practice more than a bit and retiring next month will give me time to do just that. I have to admit that between your pics and Stick's , I like them both equally. There are lots of pics Larry doesn't post here that I've seen a few of that are pretty breath taking of the great places he lives, works, and hunts. Both places make me want to get out more... I may even start posting pics again one day. Probably no boob pics, though....:)

Does anyone here remember Stick's video of Big Sky shooting a big black bear across a small inlet/bay? The pressure wave of the bullet path was plainly visible all the way to the bear's head and was pretty impressive to watch. The scenery wasn't bad either...

Bob

Holy crap reel the labia up, button those britches and relax you are not getting cut from the cheer squad.

Last edited by fredIII; 03/16/18.