Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Proud NRA Life Member
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I just got off the phone with comms director for our sch sys.

Students walking out must a note from parents for this dismissal. If not, they will get In-School Suspension.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
F&$k FB!

The kids SHOULDN’T be protesting “guns” or “gun laws”. They should be protesting for more research on what’s causing so many to act out violently (mental health), they should be protesting against the death of the two parent household. They should be protesting against the indescriminant prescribing of psychotropic drugs to children. They should be protesting against the new rage that is gender confusion/homosexuality.

But, of course, they’ll blame the inanimate object, and try to get MORE gun laws passed, which will only affect people who OBEY THE LAWS IN THE 1st place (not criminals or the mentally ill).

Funny,
They NEVER blame cars for drunk drivers
They NEVER blame spoons for obesity
They NEVER blame the needle for drug overdoses
...... I could go on.

Liberalism, is TRULY a mental disorder! -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
No. The NRA should be expelled from America.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ha! This communications director i spoke with she said "im all about students speaking up for their first amendment rights"

I said to her that she should be all about students speaking up for all of their constitutional rights.

Mind you this is the same blather mouth that will state that kids have no rights in school, especially 4th Amend

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Missing class for whatever reason should be considered a cut and be subject to appropriate penalty. Why should missing class for this cause be any different, if you give them a pass in this instance where will it end?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Following anther thread, it appears that many don't want their kids to learn about science either.

I guess Johnny should just read the bible for 8 hours a day and school and then go home and watch his dad beat the sheit out of his mother.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Paddler

Give it a shot piddler.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you think school administrators would be so generous with the kids time and supporting their first amendment rights if they were walking out to protest teachers not being armed?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Following anther thread, it appears that many don't want their kids to learn about science either.

I guess Johnny should just read the bible for 8 hours a day and school and then go home and watch his dad beat the sheit out of his mother.

That does seem to be a common theme here.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The liberals control our schools. This is what the kids are being taught. It's scary to think that all of these kids will be voting in a few years. This country will be in serious trouble when they do.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Students can be forgiven for simplistic reasoning. After all, their brains are not even fully developed. The adults have no excuse and simplistic thinking on their part (whether liberal or conservative) is indicative of mental malfunction. GD

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Why?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
I just got off the phone with comms director for our sch sys.

Students walking out must a note from parents for this dismissal. If not, they will get In-School Suspension.

Unfortunately an ISS doesn't mean much to a kid these days.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Yes, that's exactly what is being posted in the other thread. grin

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

If that ever happens - your commie litle [bleep] azx can kiss your guns gpodbye.

Sheep like you are the ones who allowed the holocaust.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They ought to all the kids in gym and call each and every parent and make them come pick their kids up from school...

Miss work, or drug dealing, or whoring, or whatever the parents are doing...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ha! This communications director i spoke with she said "im all about students speaking up for their first amendment rights"

I said to her that she should be all about students speaking up for all of their constitutional rights.

Mind you this is the same blather mouth that will state that kids have no rights in school, especially 4th Amend

I had the exact same conversation and I told the superintendent the same thing. I said...”Ohh you value their constitutional rights? What about their parents’ constitutional rights? What about my 2A rights? Don’t you support that one? Why do you (the school) get to pick and choose the “rights” we can exercise? Shouldn’t we have all of our rights intact, even at school, or is it up to the school board to decide which constitutional rights we can and cannot exercise? I laughed when he went off on his canned paragraph about 1A rights of students and told him that was the most ridiculous thing I’d ever heard. I told him that our 2A rights will ensure that our 1A rights and every other right are preserved, not some flimsy excuse by a suit reading a canned response.

My son and his girlfriend are staying in class and they won’t share their notes with anyone that walks out. Her family is just as pro 2A as we are and we all go shooting and hunting together.

I spoke to the principal and told her that since we support the constitution, the entire document, my son will be in class and I expect that his day will not be disturbed by rabble rousers.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Missing class for whatever reason should be considered a cut and be subject to appropriate penalty. Why should missing class for this cause be any different, if you give them a pass in this instance where will it end?

I agree.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Protesting guns should be rewarded with mandatory 12 hours credit courses in each of the following. Constitutional law, flatfire ballistics and American history.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 64 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,029
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.