Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Another blockbuster scoop by World News Daily report!

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/fda-approves-new-tranquilizing-darts-for-children/

Washington | The FDA announced this morning it gave its approval for the marketing release of their new anesthetic dart guns, specifically designed to calm children suffering from ADHD.
The new product is capable of putting a child to sleep in less than 4 seconds and reportedly has no serious long-term effects on the health of children.

These new tools specifically created to assist parents with children suffering from ADHD have a practical range of approximately 10 to 12 feet (3 to 4 meters) and their effect is meant to last for a period of 4 to 6 hours per injection. The manufacturer advises, however, not to use the gun more than 1 to 2 times daily on the same child in order to prevent the development of a physical addiction to the product.

“With the dramatic rise of ADHD cases, there was a very high demand for this kind of product,” explains Mr. William Murray, the company’s public relations manager.
child-test
The micro darts reportedly have no serious long-term effects on the health of children

The organization Mothers against Drugs qualified these darts as a “very dangerous solution” and has filed an application for review of the decision in court.

“It is simply ridiculous and completely unacceptable to think that we will start shooting our children with guns and injecting them drugs ourselves,” says Martha Brown, the vice-president of the organization.

“You might as well use a taser gun while you’re at it” she told reporters during the press conference.
Despite the significant controversy surrounding the release of the product, the product should be available in drug stores around the country this summer.

I'd like to meet the "journalists" who write for this outfit. They really should be hired for TV comedies! grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

GB1

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Darted children will no doubt grow up to be Democrats.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

I'd like to meet the "journalists" who write for this outfit. They really should be hired for TV comedies! grin

Ed

So I take it from your mirth you know that this is an erroneous story?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My dad always thought shock collars would have been a good idea for us boys......

Now with even more aplomb
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Ed

So I take it from your mirth you know that this is an erroneous story?

Yup. Some really funny stuff those folks write. Just wish about half of it were true. laugh

It's fun to surf through the "articles" and see how far their imaginations can take them.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JPro
My dad always thought shock collars would have been a good idea for us boys......

My Mom was of the same opinion, particularly when my brother and I became able to out-run her. grin

Ed

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The new date rape hunting rig.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JPro

My Mom was of the same opinion, particularly when my brother and I became able to out-run her. grin

Ed

Difference is your Mum understood that children need discipline, most nowadays either don't or simply refuse to apply such, hence the out of control diagnosing of unruly lads as ADHD...instead of giving them a good swift boot up the arse whenever they play up.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART
...Difference is your Mum understood that children need discipline, most nowadays either don't or simply refuse to apply such, hence the out of control diagnosing of unruly lads as ADHD...instead of giving them a good swift boot up the arse whenever they play up.

laugh laugh laugh My Dad used to say; "Do that again and I'll put my boot so far up your ass you'll be tasting boot polish for a week!"

Damn, I miss him. grin

Ed

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My grandfather invented that 50 years ago.
It was called 4 accross the eyes.[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 3,087 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,896
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.