Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, Trump lost the popular vote by about 3 million illegal aliens. Of course, illegal crap like that is fine with commies.

So, you have a list of Trumps crime, Piddler?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by baldhunter

That's what the Deep State is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hillary beat Trujmp by 4,269,978 in Kookafornia, there is your popular vote. WGAF about Kookafornia

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Nobody said that swamp draining would be pretty.

McCabe and the rest of the crew ought to go to jail.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Oh, the Terribly Timid Trepidation of Trump, at viewing the Vilifying Vocabulary Viciously Voiced by
Boar's Teat Brennan, the Licking Lapdog of the Modern Migrant Muslims' Malignant Messiah,
the Onerous Obama. One of the comments said, "you don't want to p--- off Brennan".
They're right. Much better, "on".
Words ain't no thang. Sticks & stones, perhaps, are still to come.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just put some of that psycobable through Google Translate - Bullshit to English

wink

Originally Posted by Paddler

I'm a miserable Troll. I get my jollies doing hit and run pieces here. This is about as close to life as a sniper that I will ever know.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He lost the popular vote by 3 million. He won the Russian loving, racist and stupid demographic, of which you are a part.

And if your education was not so incomplete, you'd know that the function of the electoral college is to prevent a handful of most populated states from picking the President every election. Here, from a site devoted to the EC, just for you:

A third idea was to have the president elected by a direct popular vote. Direct election was rejected not because the Framers of the Constitution doubted public intelligence but rather because they feared that without sufficient information about candidates from outside their State, people would naturally vote for a "favorite son" from their own State or region. At worst, no president would emerge with a popular majority sufficient to govern the whole country. At best, the choice of president would always be decided by the largest, most populous States with little regard for the smaller ones.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari

He lost the popular vote by 3 million. He won the Russian loving, racist and stupid demographic, of which you are a part.

And is your education was not so incomplete, you'd know that the function of the elctoarl college is to prevent a handful of most populated states from picking the President ever election. Here, from an site devoted to the EC, just for you:

A third idea was to have the president elected by a direct popular vote. Direct election was rejected not because the Framers of the Constitution doubted public intelligence but rather because they feared that without sufficient information about candidates from outside their State, people would naturally vote for a "favorite son" from their own State or region. At worst, no president would emerge with a popular majority sufficient to govern the whole country. At best, the choice of president would always be decided by the largest, most populous States with little regard for the smaller ones.

Founding fathers were smart men, put a lot of thought into the framing of the Constitution. Liberals will never understand that.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 375fan
Founding fathers were smart men, put a lot of thought into the framing of the Constitution. Liberals will never understand that.

Smart being the operative word here.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
" ...
Not to mention he voted for the Communist Party candidate for president during the 74 election

Who would that candidate have been and in what election??

Not to question Brennan voting for a Communist, but it could not have been for the Presidency as the Presidential Race was not held until 1976. Carter vs. Ford.

Brennan's a parasitic snake, in my opinion, for what it is worth.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I would say wise men.
There are a lot of "smart" people that are very un wise.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

I would say wise men.

Good point, I should've added wise.
A lot of the problems in our country can be attributed to a bunch of highly educated people who are dumber than sheet.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0988dLxodw
I watch the whole interview of the three commies.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I would say wise men.

My thoughts, too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I would say wise men.

Good point, I should've added wise.
A lot of the problems in our country can be attributed to a bunch of highly educated people who are dumber than sheet.

You only have to consider who they were "educated" by to understand why. Few are educated these days, but many are indoctrinated. That needs to stop now.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I wonder if that pos has immunity too.

Immunity from what or who?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,081
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.