Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Not trying to Clyde Lewis/Alex Jones, but...

The power to want to live and exist is very strong. Doesn't it seem unusual two attackers within a week both commit suicide?

Don't get me wrong I like these kind of criminals being offed, whether by cop or self, but here's two in one week. I know our government would never do an MKUltra project or anything, just wondering how this happens.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I think what you said is true for normal folk. these guys aren't normal.
t

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just saw a pretty close shot of his vehicle.

The driver's door was riddled with bullet holes. Clearly.

He may have trigger the explosion that he died in, but he was gonna die anyway...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
hmmm? ol ArtBell (who?) use to talk about a Quickening.

that is, things are speeding up, or seem to be.

there's been shootings & bombings.

is it synchrony or maybe not?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's dead, case closed. Saved the taxpayers a lot of money in the end, no trial or prison costs. Doesn't matter if he activated bomb or the bullets from cops set off bomb. Happy ending.

NRA Patron Member
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I saw his house. Looks like he lived in a black neighborhood.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
He had blue eyes. One blew that way and the other blew this way.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just seems unusual. I think deep state ops. To me I see it as a consorted effort to get rid of guns, either this generation or next. You know their physiology, got to break a couple eggs to make an omelette.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is he going to be ok?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by TAGLARRY
He had blue eyes. One blew that way and the other blew this way.

Thanks for the laugh!

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
[quote=RichardAustin]Not trying to Clyde Lewis/Alex Jones, but...

The power to want to live and exist is very strong. Doesn't it seem unusual two attackers within a week both commit suicide?

Don't get me wrong I like these kind of criminals being offed, whether by cop or self, but here's two in one week. I know our government would never do an MKUltra project or anything, just wondering how this happens.

[/quote ]https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/j...become-school-shooters-and-its-not-toxic

Professor Jordan Peterson provides some insight on young white males are involved in these shootings and suicides:

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Just seems unusual. I think deep state ops. To me I see it as a consorted effort to get rid of guns, either this generation or next. You know their physiology, got to break a couple eggs to make an omelette.

I don’t know if you’re right or not since it’s all speculation but I do think that there’s nothing that the left wouldn’t do to achieve their goals. Killing innocent people and killing children is collateral damage and a necessary component of their ultimate goal of dictatorial rule. The left is the personification of “the ends justifies the means” type of mindset and just as Comey says in the title of his new book “A higher loyalty” isn’t a reference to God but a higher loyalty to the cause that the left has championed. If his highest loyalty isn’t to the constitution then he has NO loyalty whatsoever.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by 375fan
He's dead, case closed. Saved the taxpayers a lot of money in the end, no trial or prison costs. Doesn't matter if he activated bomb or the bullets from cops set off bomb. Happy ending.

I'm good with this.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I don’t know if you’re right or not since it’s all speculation but I do think that there’s nothing that the left wouldn’t do to achieve their goals. Killing innocent people and killing children is collateral damage and a necessary component of their ultimate goal of dictatorial rule. The left is the personification of “the ends justifies the means” type of mindset and just as Comey says in the title of his new book “A higher loyalty” isn’t a reference to God but a higher loyalty to the cause that the left has championed. If his highest loyalty isn’t to the constitution then he has NO loyalty whatsoever.

Couldn't agree more, and would be happy to give them the treatment communists dish out to political rivals.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Gus
hmmm? ol ArtBell (who?) use to talk about a Quickening. that is, things are speeding up, or seem to be.

I believe what you're describing is a direct result in the change in the speed of communication. In older times, news was written in a more somber tone with less emotion and hand-wringing, then it took weeks or months to cross the continent in a saddle bag or wagon. Today we can communicate more, less efficiently, with more garbage / emotion and less fact, which fuels that "quickening" you mention. The internet is not our friend but I think it truly started with the telegraph.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I knew it would come to this.....it was just a matter of when.

[Linked Image]

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Couldn't agree more, and would be happy to give them the treatment communists dish out to political rivals.

well, yeah. but a lot of jungalese people use to cook people in pots of hot water.

but, where did the pots come, pray tell?

humans are out of control?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gus

well, yeah. but a lot of jungalese people use to cook people in pots of hot water.

Pre or post Idi Amin?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

Pre or post Idi Amin?

oh, i think it was pre-Idi. he was rather late to the party?

bringing civilization up out of the ground is not a easy process.

africa could be the next burgeoning economy, couldn't it? well maybe?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

[/quote]

Pre or post Idi Amin?[/quote]

oh, i think it was pre-Idi. he was rather late to the party?

bringing civilization up out of the ground is not a easy process.

africa could be the next burgeoning economy, couldn't it? well maybe?

[/quote]

You may be over optimistic there Gus. Sub Sahara Africa has never been able to feed themselves (except when white settlers ruled), much less build a boat for exploration, write a language, build a two story building; you get the idea. And off topic, so last from me on the subject.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

450 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 163bc, 40 invisible), 2,120 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,143
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.