Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
About the march tomorrow? Seems like a sea change in America. Is the NRA concerned? Is La Pierre frothing at the mouth more than usual? Seems like gun control is coming. How soon is anybody's guess. Politicians twist in the wind, and that wind is young people and people all over America demanding reasonable gun control. Nice!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
NRA is going to come on strong. Why do you post here? If you are against guns and gun ownership find someplace else to troll? My students wanted to beat up the 30 students who were indoctrinated to do the walk out on Tuesday. I had to keep them in my class to prevent problems. What you don't understand is that this wave of snowflakes would rather commit suicide than work and they sure as heck start screeching when it gets tough.

Have a great day.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Against guns? Not me. Just against mass shootings and school kids in body bags. Aren't you?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Paddler
Against guns? Not me. Just against mass shootings and school kids in body bags. Aren't you?

Start the petition to ban pencils! While your at it start one to ban douche bags because
I'm sure your going to choke and or drown because of one.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Then be real and explain that this is due to FERPA. You can't share somebody's medical history even when they pose a threat to the fellow students. I don't think you teach in a upper middle class suburban school where many of the students are on both ADHD medication and antianxiety meds. I have faced kids with guns without one and seen and dealt with students who have sought to attack my students.

IC B2

B
BWS Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Hey Paddler,I go to Baltimore 1/2 dz times a year....they have some of the most strict gun laws in the U.S.,you should feel very safe.How about a ride?My treat....I'll drop you off on the West side.

I'm not joking....or do you just talk chit?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'd like to see PaDDler on a street corner in Oakland, so at 11PM and try to talk his schitt
to the brothers there, being all leftist politically correct and all....

He'd be black and blue by midnight.... if he isn't dead in a dumpster with a ballbat stuck up
his ass....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Seafire
I'd like to see PaDDler on a street corner in Oakland, so at 11PM and try to talk his schitt
to the brothers there, being all leftist politically correct and all....

He'd be black and blue by midnight.... if he isn't dead in a dumpster with a ballbat stuck up
his ass....

That is odd...I don't ever want to see him at all.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
About the march tomorrow? Seems like a sea change in America. Is the NRA concerned? Is La Pierre frothing at the mouth more than usual? Seems like gun control is coming. How soon is anybody's guess. Politicians twist in the wind, and that wind is young people and people all over America demanding reasonable gun control. Nice!
How is that Whiskey tasting?Figured you might need some extra courage.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pad, it’s a slippery slope the direction the kids are taking without thought of further protected rights being taken away. The question has always been “Where does it end?” New York, California, Chicago, DC, all 4 have some of the strictest gun laws and anti gun type ownership laws in the county...Yet, gun violence is still higher than you would expect from states with laws restricting AR type weapons and high capacity mags...Bad people, crazy people, bullied kids, over medicated kids, who get their life values and sense of shelf worth from social media and who crave acceptance via the same, can find coping difficult, when not accepted by their peers and find themselves without a sanctuary to unwind and decompress from it all at home with good parents...

When a kid is constantly surrounded by social pressures, in person at school and at home through non-stop contact via social media. Kids can feel constantly under attack becoming, sad, frustrated, angry and violent. Some need therapy to help shape a better self image. Some need meds to surpress the feelings of depression and loathing. Some need therapy and medications to address the anger and violent thoughts developing to hurt themselves or others...This is all very real and accurate today in the lives of many families everywhere...

Raising good kids as they develop is a full time job...And it’s hard as hell, even in a dual parent household...Many parents don’t engage with their kids but rather toss them back onto social media as a way for the parents to get some down time of their own..Like using the TV or video games as a poorman’s babysitter...Not smart parenting..See, parenting is hard work!

So now what?....Kids feelings are hurt. They don’t process issues well. Parents aren’t engaged enough to realize the danger signs. Kid may get some therapy and pills...But like a crack addict, the drug is everywhere..The drug is the kids peers and not being accepted to the degree the kids needs to feel fulfilled and social media is the syringe kit the kids brings home to get juiced up on more...

But, now Paddy, the juice is hate, revenge and vengeance to remove those peers from the kids life forever because they’ve made the kid not able to live up to his potential. It’s his peers fault and the kid is going to set the record straight and do it in a bigger way with more dead kiddie bodies than the last school shooter accomplished. The new kid wants to be infamous for shooting up a school... And, this is the reason people like you and your kind, want to take away my rights, to own a legal firearm that I, and, many others use in a legal way for hunting, target shooting, competition and home defense...WTF!

Society should work harder on protecting kids minds as they’re developing at home like millions of law abiding gun families do. And start by being a damn good parent. It sure is a lot easier to BLAME an object that can’t move unless picked up by lawful or unlawful hands by a so called person who calls themselves a parent, but hasn’t ever spent time or engaged with their kids on a level deeper than..”How was school?”....”Do you have any homework?”...”Do your home work before you get on your computer.” “ I didn’t make any dinner, but there is some leftovers in the fridge you can warm up if you get hungry.” “Im going out tonight with a friend and should be home by 10PM.” This is your American liberal family a lot of the time...And, it’s my guns fault kids go Nut Schit Crazy??? Come the Fuuck on Pad. This is absurd!

Let’s talk cars and backpacks. Cars first. Say a Subaru WRX stock from the dealership is legal....But, if you were to lower it. Darken the windows. Throw on a spoiler and a rear wing and a set of low band tires with mag wheels would make it illegal to own...All because cosmetically the WRX looks like a scary race car. And we know a race car can’t be legal to drive on public roads.

This is the same exact idea behind banning an AR type weapon. Cosmetics, is cosmetics whether it’s a Subaru WRX tricked out or a 223 Winchester caliber hunting cartridge fired from an AR platform that is tricked out and painted black...Yes, both car and AR can kill a person if mishandled. One could argue that a Subaru tricked out makes a driver think he/she is a race car driver and that behavior will lead to more deaths on the road because of speed and unsafe handling...

Using you and your Liberal gun grabbing KinderCare kids as the reason more deaths on the road are due to young, inexperienced drivers going to fast and not paying attention because they are on social media devices trying to improve their popularity so they will feel good enough about themselves to not want to kill a bunch of their friends at school...WOW! Now that alone should make all the Liberal gun hating mommies, daddies and kiddies want to protest all car manufacturers so that no car can be allowed to have any cosmetic after market accessories...Your ideas as well as the Lying Left gun grabbers and their under developed kiddies who are being manipulated by gun grabbing organizers such as Soros and Bloomberg are just foolish people, who don’t understand what will happen.

Let us not forget that wannabe News Achor Kiddie Tool David Hogg...Little boy wasn’t big on mandatory clear backpacks because it infringes on the kiddies rights and won’t make a difference in his opinion...His opinion. Hilarious!

More to come “Fan Boy” of the Left....Good Talk...What’s your reply? And this time don’t just be a jacka$$. Say something that explains to me why I shouldn’t be concerned about this and my 2A rights. 😎 Tell me what would be enough for the Left gun haters to finally go away for good? Let’s hear it and stay on topic...I don’t care about your speakers, Classical music, or the swill your drinking. Focus Pad, I challenge you to make me believe you and your kind don’t want to take away everything firearms related. Your turn..Go!

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
These anti gun rallies only exist because firearms are available to protect all of liberties in the bill of rights. The freedom to protest is just as literal as the freedom to bear and jeep arms.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
He post this stupid stuff for the reactions, just ignore him and he will go away.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No doubt...But hatari and I have had our fill..It’s time for Paddy to man up and explain a position instead of hyping a series of questions. He never defends his position; happy only to spew talking points...Now, where did that Little Piddler Go to...Did I run you to ground? Oh, well... Beave 3 Pad 0...Game Over, and I was just warming up Rook. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seeing this kind of reaction, to attacks on our freedom, sure makes me sad...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You either believe in the second amendment or you don't. If you think it is there to protect your right to own a lever action rifle or double barrel shotgun you're a fool. The entire purpose of 2A is to put current "military grade" weapons in the hands of citizens. It has already been infringed upon by the NFA. If you want your "reasonable gun control" just man up and call for removal of the second amendment. That is what it is. See how the people really feel. Stop trying to come in through the back door to infringe on our rights. Just go straight at it. Do it the right way. Be honest. You want removal of our right to bear arms. If you can't admit that to yourself, you've got real problems.

I hate seeing kids carried out in body bags as much as anyone but the fact remains that our schools are safe places for our children. More kids die from being left in hot cars each year than in school shootings. Using school shootings to go after the second amendment is nothing but using emotional people to advance an agenda. It is an intellectually dishonest tactic.

Opposing our right to modern weaponry is taking an extremely short sighted view on history. We've experienced relative stability in Westernized countries for less than a century and now a whole bunch of people can't imagine we would ever need to protect ourselves from a government. I have problems comprehending how seemingly intelligent people can take such a view.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Without the 2nd amendment, it is just the Bill of Suggestions.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
"Reasonable " gun control, is code for incrementally repealing the 2nd amendment. If you don't realize that, you're just naive. It's illegal to murder. That covers all means.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is nothing about an active shooter, that is legal, so more laws forbidding it, are Irrelevant.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Politicians twist in the wind,

Thats why I gave another donation to the NRA. Dangle a dollar in front of a politicians nose to move them in the right direction.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Moron.

Good thing Bricktop ain't here.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

656 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 2,784 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,216
Posts18,485,508
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.