Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by CCCC
Yes - those kids from that school are being abused as a result of their horrible experience, and yes they are playing the role of useful idiots. Some day some of them will realize the above, and be ashamed. But for the present, as they continue to push their misguided campaign, their idiocy will become more and more useful for thinking folks that act rationally.
I doubt it. see above. My views at 20 are much the same as they are now. With the exception of abhorrence of shooting an overabundance of wolves from airplanes, once I got out in the real world... Actually, helicopter "gunships" work so much better. That's about the only thing I can think of that I have changed my mind on in the 50 years past... smile
Obviously, some young idiots never develop into thinking/reasoning people. No surprise. The post said "some" would realize their mistakes. Others ? ? ?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There can be no doubt that the 2A is in for a long term battle. As time goes on, it will be harder to defend it unless we become activists and stay resolute.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Trump gave em almost all that today.

I’m sure this is too deep for you but NOBODY, including the POTUS, can “give away” our constitutional rights. You surrender monkeys and chicken littles crack me up with your irrational fears.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
" Does anyone really think this is the work of teenage students...all by themselves, without input from the anti crowd?"

All of this anti-guns protest is written and orchestrated by professional communist agitators, funded by NYC mega-billionaires Michael Bloomberg and George Soros. Their useful idiots, the "youth mob," and brain dead "Moms For Gun Control," etc., have no clue what they're screaming, nor do they have any idea as to the reality of the unintended consequences should they actually succeed in having the laws passed they demand.

I fear a great catastrophe will someday envelope our Country ... for more reasons than just this particular subject.

Hope I'm wrong .............

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
" Does anyone really think this is the work of teenage students...all by themselves, without input from the anti crowd?"

All of this anti-guns protest is written and orchestrated by professional communist agitators, funded by NYC mega-billionaires Michael Bloomberg and George Soros. Their useful idiots, the "youth mob," and brain dead "Moms For Gun Control," etc., have no clue what they're screaming, nor do they have any idea as to the reality of the unintended consequences should they actually succeed in having the laws passed they demand.

I fear a great catastrophe will someday envelope our Country ... for more reasons than just this particular subject.

L.W.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
1) Ban semi-automatic weapons that fire high-velocity rounds

What velocity is slow enough to make them happy?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
They say they want mental health professionals to work with law enforcement, what about an MD that's treating a patient for dementia, would mental health include all Dr.s?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
1) Ban semi-automatic weapons that fire high-velocity rounds

What velocity is slow enough to make them happy?

I'd guess a 70 mph baseball. Just one that will not make them dead. They seem to think everyone is out to kill them. Mostly adults, even though it's been kids doing the killing. Maybe we should outlaw them or at least deny them from speaking a mind that has not congealed into a cognitive tool yet. These are just stupid kids with no idea of what the world really is. Anyone who takes them seriously, can't be taken seriously themselves.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the students hearts are in the right place, it's just their motives that are misaligned.

Is this really about saving student lives? Really and truly?

If so there's other areas that are far more dangerous to students than the likelihood of them being shot by a madman at school.

Your pleas are not falling on deaf ears dear students I'm with you. I want to keep you safe.

We'll get to the danger of these firearms later as they are NOT what pose the biggest risk to your safety.

1. Raise the driving age from 16- to 21, yes we'll have to provide more funding for buses, but if it saves just one child is it not worth it?

2. Ban the use of cell phones sans for emergencies only. Cell phones are robbing you of much of your productive time at school and turning you into a form of zombies. And face it until we get #1 passed it's a proven fact you can't stay off your cell phones while driving, Very dangerous to you.

3. Any teenager caught with drugs or alcohol receives a minimum sentence of 5 years in a labor camp, where you'll be taught a trade as you work off your time.

4. Zero tolerance for bullying, 1st offense, 1 year at the aforementioned labor camp. 2. offense, the whole enchilada you're there for the 5 years with the druggies, but you're going to learn a valuable skill. You'll thank us later.

Your pleas have not fallen on deaf ears! We're with you and want to keep you safe! But let's attack the real dangers to your safety and not those that are celebrated and pimped out by the media and the left.

You want to be safer, we get that. We've got your back students.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by ironbender
Abusing their grief for an agenda.

Actually they are being abused during their time of grieving by those with an agenda.........

VERY well said.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

We'll get to the danger of these firearms later as they are NOT what pose the biggest risk to your safety.

1. Raise the driving age from 16- to 21, yes we'll have to provide more funding for buses, but if it saves just one child is it not worth it?

2. Ban the use of cell phones sans for emergencies only. Cell phones are robbing you of much of your productive time at school and turning you into a form of zombies. And face it until we get #1 passed it's a proven fact you can't stay off your cell phones while driving, Very dangerous to you.

3. Any teenager caught with drugs or alcohol receives a minimum sentence of 5 years in a labor camp, where you'll be taught a trade as you work off your time.

4. Zero tolerance for bullying, 1st offense, 1 year at the aforementioned labor camp. 2. offense, the whole enchilada you're there for the 5 years with the druggies, but you're going to learn a valuable skill. You'll thank us later.

Your pleas have not fallen on deaf ears! We're with you and want to keep you safe! But let's attack the real dangers to your safety and not those that are celebrated and pimped out by the media and the left.

Hear, hear!!

As for the list posted by the OP, as relates to number 4, anyone who has dealt with certain aspects of the law enforcement details should know better. There are some who are above reproach, for sure, but there are also others.

I think we would do well, as would law enforcement in general -for the good of the good ones in the profession, to weed and prune the ranks with some enthusiasm. I realize that they are already understaffed in many places, but I believe it would actually be easier to recruit the right ones if there weren't as many 'no goods' as there are.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Peddler
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Actually they are being abused during their time of grieving by those with an agenda.........

VERY well said.

And totally true!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
the students hearts are in the right place, it's just their motives that are misaligned.

Is this really about saving student lives? Really and truly?

If so there's other areas that are far more dangerous to students than the likelihood of them being shot by a madman at school.

Your pleas are not falling on deaf ears dear students I'm with you. I want to keep you safe.

Hear, hear! Nailed it!!!

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Ban video game too, that’s where they learn to shoot people.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
#4....

LOL!!!

just toss HIPPA out, huh?

Let the trustworthy FBI access your medical records.

So a 2nd graders parents put him on ADD meds for a week then decide not to continue it.
He turns 21, goes to purchase a firearm, gets denied, and charged with lying on a feweral form.
Brilliant!

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

[Linked Image]

I'll take "Family Bloodlines That Should Have Ended In An Eastern European Oven" for $1000 Alex.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

They never were "grieving" for anyone.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bbassi

They never were "grieving" for anyone.

Nope, there were pics posted of them yucking it up and taking selfies as they were "grieving" and shouting about gun control just days or maybe hours after Broward.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm tired of driving down the road, and being passed by some fool that's holding the steering wheel with one hand, and texting on their cell phone with the other. So........how about the following...........

1. Restrict cell phone usage by people under the age of 21

2. All cell phones must be set so the user will be unable to text in a moving vehicle

3. Any person under the age of 21 shall only be able to use a cell phone for actual emergencies.

4. Cell phone usage by people under the age of 21 shall be with adult supervision

5. Anyone caught texting while driving shall be fined $10,000 dollars and spend 6 months in jail.

6. Cell phones will not be permitted in schools.

I could keep going, but I think you get the message. I think the use of cell phones poses a danger to everyone one of us, because we don't know when a distracted driver is going to cause a wreck.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
America the day of the Parkland shooting:

"This is awful."

America two weeks after the Parkland shooting:

"Somebody please shoot these morons."

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (10ring1, 222ND, 160user, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 71 invisible), 2,249 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,568
Posts18,531,885
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.