-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The difference is that Tyrant Obama the Liar gave $750 million to Democratic front groups and that is what’s funding their resistance.

[Linked Image from ]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Abortion and queers. That's why the left and the Lord are directly opposed to each other.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
But, I'd give 'em abortion, if they would shut their mouths forever about guns, and the 2nd Amendment.

+1

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If you want to see a Surrender Monkey,...look at Trump,...and while you're at it look at the people who support his surrender.

*That's* the fuggin' "surrender monkeys".

I chit you not one ounce.

The people who continue to support this crap have surrendered.

Lolol..😂

Okay, if you say so.

I’m sure Ru Paul would have single handedly torn down a half century of laws and subterfuge overnight and done so in consultation with you every step of the way.

Go ahead and raise the white flag and throw in the towel, I’m sure Antifa will treat you well and you’ll enjoy the accommodations at the FEMA camp. You might even be of great use to the enemy, they’re fond of surrender monkeys.....hell they even elected one with the unknowing support of politically clairvoyant “conservatives” like yourself. You guys that know what the future holds can keep holding your breath but I’ll keep my respiration rate within normal limits and remain optimistic.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree with Hatari about abortion. Abortion is the "fighting words" of the left just like "gun control" is the fighting words of the right. But, others have said it, the right refuses to stand together as one. No one can beat anyone the democrats offer up in 2020 except for Donald Trump. We also need to keep the House and the Senate. But, the political right refuses to stand as one.

Hatari also said:
"Agree totally. I think the linchpin in their program is abortion. Feminists make that their #1 issue. They can get the others on board by saying "fight for my issue and then I'll fight for yours". Right won't do that. "I'll fight for mine, and won't fight for yours if there is 15% of it I don't like."

He is correct. We MUST stand together and stop whining about every little thing that does not go your way. Some things, like the last budget bill, stink. But I will stand with Mr. Trump until his last day. To do anything less is akin to political suicide and destruction of America as we know it. Can you only imagine where America would be today if hillary had been elected. It will be like that again if the we lose the House and the Senate. Plan on it. Stand together or we die.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/26/18.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've always looked at abortion like this, it's one of those issues that your lifestyle will dictate as to whether you are for it, or against it. Furthermore, I don't think it's anywhere as big a deal as it's made out to be. Illegal abortions occurred long before they became legal, and if they were banned, women would simply go back to getting an illegal one.

Some religions, particularly the Catholics, supposedly take a tough stance against abortion, yet give their wealthy Democrat donors a big sendoff when they die, even though they were pro-choice. So, it can't be that big of a deal, can it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Abortion and queers. That's why the left and the Lord are directly opposed to each other.

Yep and those crimes are not against me. I believe that they’ll answer for their sins someday as will all of us. I don’t have to worry about either of those so I’ll let judgement day sort that out.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
[/b]
Originally Posted by hatari
The "left" is fighting to implement the destruction of western european culture, both in Europe and America, through multiculturalism, feminism, the acceptance of deviant sexual behavior,.. ect.

Agree totally. [b]I think the linchpin in their program is abortion. Feminists make that their #1 issue. They can get the others on board by saying "fight for my issue and then I'll fight for yours". Right won't do that. "I'll fight for mine, and won't fight for yours if there is 15% of it I don't like."

Western Culture can be eliminated through negative population growth, open borders, and forced acceptance of immigrant culture diluting the home culture or suppressing/displacing it. The Left will do to Europe, and soon America what Hitler and Stalin couldn't. Defeat Europe and America.

Republicans are certainly their own worst enemy. Way to quick to throw he baby out with the bath water. It appears Democraps are more willing to fight the same battle regardless of their feelings. Republicans can't seem to get out of their own way, even if it means winning. 15% is a high figure, Republicans break off at 5% apparently.

That's the difference between those who are driven by what they believe in terms of morality and good sense who have also put time and energy into the refinement of those beliefs, and those whose life is ordered by talking points of feel-good, catchy, nonsensical lies.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If you want to see a Surrender Monkey,...look at Trump,...and while you're at it look at the people who support his surrender.

*That's* the fuggin' "surrender monkeys".

I chit you not one ounce.

The people who continue to support this crap have surrendered.

Lolol..😂

Okay, if you say so.

I’m sure Ru Paul would have single handedly torn down a half century of laws and subterfuge overnight and done so in consultation with you every step of the way.

Go ahead and raise the white flag and throw in the towel, I’m sure Antifa will treat you well and you’ll enjoy the accommodations at the FEMA camp. You might even be of great use to the enemy, they’re fond of surrender monkeys.....hell they even elected one with the unknowing support of politically clairvoyant “conservatives” like yourself. You guys that know what the future holds can keep holding your breath but I’ll keep my respiration rate within normal limits and remain optimistic.

"Ru Paul"

That's the level of discourse one can expect from tradcons.

Support whoever you want. But Trumps base is gone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At some point biotechnology will make Roe v Wade obsolete.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Your response sounds like a liberal response.....plug your ears while screaming la,la,la,la,la. I also use Klinton, Obongo and various other colloquialisms that are an elucidation of my contempt.

If “that level of discourse” is too tough or emotionally charged for you then I understand and will pray that you enjoy the camps. If you’re useful enough to the guards you might get more responsibility and food. Maybe you could be the barracks’ snitch, anyone that doesn’t immediately do what you say gets reported and you’ll get an extra biscuit with supper. 😁

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Your response sounds like a liberal response.....plug your ears while screaming la,la,la,la,la. I also use Klinton, Obongo and various other colloquialisms that are an elucidation of my contempt.

If “that level of discourse” is too tough or emotionally charged for you then I understand and will pray that you enjoy the camps. If you’re useful enough to the guards you might get more responsibility and food. Maybe you could be the barracks’ snitch, anyone that doesn’t immediately do what you say gets reported and you’ll get an extra biscuit with supper. 😁

You're channeling watch4bear.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by T_O_M
But, I'd give 'em abortion, if they would shut their mouths forever about guns, and the 2nd Amendment.

+1

LOL, what makes you assume that the party of slippery slopes would ever stop at abortion?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Peddler
Originally Posted by T_O_M

+1

LOL, what makes you assume that the party of slippery slopes would ever stop at abortion?

This is why you can never ever negotiate with the left. It's the same reason why we should never ever negotiate with terrorists. As soon as you give them ANYTHING, they take the victory, lock it in forever, and then move on to the next thing they will steal. People mistakenly assume that negotiating with the left is a two-way street LOL. Nothing can be further from the truth. It's a one way street, their way, and the best you can ever hope for it to pause at a stop light once in a while. The only answer is to never turn down that road to begin with.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Says the quitter. 🙄

If you surrender early enough and don’t put up a fight you could just change sides. You aren’t the first, it’s happened in every war we’ve fought, sometimes a person decides it’d be safer for them to change loyalties. Those that remain loyal to their cause stand and fight, sometimes losing a battle but steadfast in their collective-singular goal. Those that remain committed to their cause and fight the hardest win the war even though they lost a lot along the way.

Do you think that you’re going to change your name after the “change”? Skylar has nice gender fluid and quietly appropriate ring to it......make sure and use that on your antifa application paperwork as I’ve heard that they do a lot of communication and that way you’ll get their mailers and flyers about upcoming events in your local area. 😉

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Says the quitter. 🙄

If you surrender early enough and don’t put up a fight you could just change sides. You aren’t the first, it’s happened in every war we’ve fought, sometimes a person decides it’d be safer for them to change loyalties. Those that remain loyal to their cause stand and fight, sometimes losing a battle but steadfast in their collective-singular goal. Those that remain committed to their cause and fight the hardest win the war even though they lost a lot along the way.

Do you think that you’re going to change your name after the “change”? Skylar has nice gender fluid and quietly appropriate ring to it......make sure and use that on your antifa application paperwork as I’ve heard that they do a lot of communication and that way you’ll get their mailers and flyers about upcoming events in your local area. 😉

You've gone full retard.

Never go full retard.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by FatCity67
At some point biotechnology will make Roe v Wade obsolete.

Or islam after they kill all the lieberal "men".

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
.....it's our culture the left wants to change. They think we should all hold hands, sing Kumbaya, and all be alike.........queers, trannies, child molesters, straight people, Negroes, Latinos, Muzzies, White......multiculturalism, that's what they want, and they will never stop until they get it.

I'm not convinced that your proposition describes all of what they want - but if you happen to be correct, they will toil forever and fail for certain. No government/social construct EVER will bring about such ends.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
One year into his presidency and one staunch conservative appointment to the SCOTUS and the armchair republicans are going to chew their legs off because their tail got stuck.

There’s a lot of ways the omnibus bill can be used to our advantage but the politically clairvoyant amongst us have already decided that the sky is falling. If they don’t get 100% of what they want right fugging now they’ll stomp their wittle feet and hold their breath and pout. I’m optimistic about the future under Trump and all you Chicken Little’s and surrender monkeys can hold your breath because your political clairvoyance and your make believe pretend imagination says so.

If the deep state is as deep as you believe Bristoe then I’d think you’d also understand that there’s many forces working against him and this chit doesn’t change overnight, no matter how long you hold your breath.

^^^ AMEN ^^^

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1Longbow, 10ring1, 1234, 257wthbylover, 61 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,126
Posts18,502,496
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.