-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
So Delta said they took away the NRA discounts because they want to stay politically neutral. Yet, they turned around and did this. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/delta-helps-hundreds-students-fly-dc-gun-protest-53987600

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What sucks is, Delta is about the only airline left that my wife and I care to fly with. Puts me in a hard spot, based upon my staunch belief in the 2A.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Meh......m

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StudDuck
What sucks is, Delta is about the only airline left that my wife and I care to fly with. Puts me in a hard spot, based upon my staunch belief in the 2A.
Yeah, same here SD. If Alaska Airlines flew direct to Providence RI we'd stop flying with them (Delta) altogether.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Having trouble understanding that.... A long while back Alaska sucked, but after having been about as good as it got. Then they started trying to do better and for quite a few years now have been as good as any out there, IME&O?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm flying Delta to South Africa. It was that or fly a foreign airline. Delta is still a US company & I am an American.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Thankfully AK flies from here to AK and to Hawaii as Carolyn wants to see Hawaii before we die at some point.

Other than that, I've no use for some crap like Delta. They can KMA.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Internationally, I've flown US, and I've flown foreign. I'll take foreign every day and twice on Sundays. I'm not sure why US international flight attendants suck so bad, probably because they're senior in their union, and can afford to be old rude **tches... I've literally been woken up repeatedly and rudely by the large wide behind of a fat United flight attendant bouncing her buns off each aisle seat passenger as she waddled up and down the cabin. JAL, ANA, and Singapore AL comes to mind as awesome in the Pacific, and Emirates, Lufthansa, and BA rock the Atlantic.

Domestic, I still like AK, but they really need to work on the hard product. Service is great, but their first class seats are equal to coach in any international foreign carrier. Delta can suck a left nut.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
/\ /\ /\

Same experience on American. Nasty, bitter, old, fat, and bossy F/A's pushing juice.

Lufthansa is way better service, but avoid those old A-340's. The French seats in those ground huggers wouldn't hold a pack of gum.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I flew Lufthansa quite often another life time ago and my experience mirrors the two previous posters; excellent service. That being said, I've never had a bad experience with Delta.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just get me where I have to go on time and alive. So far Delta has been doing a good job of that.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Singapore air is a far better airline than Delta.

NRA Patron
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve never had any problems flying Alaska Airlines and they’re competent with guns, fish, etc. They’re the only one I’ll fly if I have a choice. Their Alaska pilots are guys that like flying in Alaska and possess the requisite skills to do so safely and competently. The other ones do the Phoenix or Las Vegas routes. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 61 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,203
Posts18,503,753
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.