Print Thread
Hop To
Page 56 of 58 1 2 54 55 56 57 58
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Some great news today. grin

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by sharp_things

Go on....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
At some point in the future perhaps. grin

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You've decided to give up poaching? Excellent. Now, if we can only break this addiction for bashing crossbows.....

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Im poaching right now. (wild boar pork chops) Sous Vide. wink

IC B2

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Lol define "bash" lets so how precious and sensitive some are.

I don't think I really saw any bashing here against crossbows ....or at least what would be considered bashing in the real world.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Correct. If I were to ever bash crossbow users (and to dat I have not done so here) they would know they had been bashed. They would feel it to their core. Their grand children would feel it. But since I don't bash crossbow users here, they are in their safe space. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tweed

I don't think I really saw any bashing here against crossbows ....or at least what would be considered bashing in the real world.

I know sharp things/Sweeney crabtree/DIYguy from long ago on another site (deeranddeerhunting.com ) I know his bashing of old. We have discussed this logicly, historically, per physics, war usage, hunting usage, and legal definitions.
I have no real interest it recreating the past for your perusal. I know his distaste for the Founding Fathers's views, and his responses of "don't go all 1776 on me. It's not relevant today" arguments.
His hatred of the Orange Army, crossbowmen, and his political position has twisted his soul. He has associated with politicians for far too long, and thinks he is one. He has been banned and returned under a new name, which in itself is a cry for help. He has, at every chance, disparaged crossbow men as being lesser archers and lesser men, and has assigned immoral actions to them as a class. He did it recently in another thread about a shooting range being set up.
I see his character as a whole, while you are judging by this one thread. I have many years contact with the man. I know bashing. While I have followed the details in some of his projects, in the man himself, I am disappointed.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pish posh. I support the crossbower and his sport. I wish them well with their season.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pish posh. I support the crossbower and his sport. I wish them well with their season.

For a number of reasons, I wish DeerandDeerHunting.com still existed as a forum. I could then quote 10 years of your nonsense that directly counters that statement. If you had your way, crossbowmen would be burned at the stake for the insult to Real Bowmen. allowing cripples and old folks to use it (as long as they stay out of your way) is your idea of a compromise. That's not good enough. You WI boys are famous for this long running argument. it spills over on every hunting forum I can think of. Personally, I'm glad I'm not in your bailiwick, and can use a crossbow by choice for what it is, a bow in bow season, not an after thought allowed to keep the peace.

By the way, we can use bait here, if you want to try it legally. (Though statistics show no real advantage, and fewer bucks, due to nocturnal feeding times for bucks.)
If you want bucks, hunt the does.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by kellory

I know sharp things/Sweeney crabtree/DIYguy from long ago on another site (deeranddeerhunting.com ) I know his bashing of old. We have discussed this logicly, historically, per physics, war usage, hunting usage, and legal definitions.
I have no real interest it recreating the past for your perusal. I know his distaste for the Founding Fathers's views, and his responses of "don't go all 1776 on me. It's not relevant today" arguments.
His hatred of the Orange Army, crossbowmen, and his political position has twisted his soul. He has associated with politicians for far too long, and thinks he is one. He has been banned and returned under a new name, which in itself is a cry for help. He has, at every chance, disparaged crossbow men as being lesser archers and lesser men, and has assigned immoral actions to them as a class. He did it recently in another thread about a shooting range being set up.
I see his character as a whole, while you are judging by this one thread. I have many years contact with the man. I know bashing. While I have followed the details in some of his projects, in the man himself, I am disappointed.

True dat! Nevermind Tweed....he has a huge mancrush on Ronnie. Casey loves to post links on bowsite to Ronnies garbage.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Pish posh...I support Josh.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Do you regularly stalk guys on the internet? SMH

Last edited by Tweed; 05/05/18.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The way you chased Ron here and defended his honor? I thought it was very romantic. I wish they would stop giving you two a hard time.....

Last edited by bigwoods; 05/05/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I have a huge fan club/following here. When I make a post several who want my attention and really hope I notice them will post what amounts to "hey notice me, Im over here, please acknowledge me and treat me to a reply"

They amuse me so I keep them around. grin

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by bigwoods

The way you chased Ron here and defended his honor? I thought it was very romantic. I wish they would stop giving you two a hard time.....

Man.....what is wrong with you that you found romance in this thread? Your poor wife.. ...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Man.....what is wrong with you that you found romance in this thread? Your poor wife.. ...

I see you and Ron both posting at the same time. Someone spray you two with water so you'd unknot from eachother?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I see you and Ron both posting at the same time. Someone spray you two with water so you'd unknot from eachother?

OMG.....that is funny and probably true!

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Jim_wi

OMG.....that is funny and probably true!

Oh goodness now you want to spray me and Ron down with a hose....sorry bud this isn't your San Francisco spring break.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You might want to stick to the Bowsite.....more your speed and ability. Lol

Who was the person In my avatar raised by? Mmmhmmm.....the crabapple doesn't fall far from the crabtree. 😉

Page 56 of 58 1 2 54 55 56 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,448
Posts18,470,996
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.