Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
lmao at those sorry sob's.

Did you wait for the last comment where Bill Maher says that Fox tried to put a stake in Trump's chances, but failed?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes, I saw that.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I think some wall will get built. I never expected Mexico would just out right pay for it. There are other ways Mexico helps pay for it. I heard the US could charge a toll to enter from the other side.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by midtenn
I think some wall will get built. I never expected Mexico would just out right pay for it. There are other ways Mexico helps pay for it. I heard the US could charge a toll to enter from the other side.

Yep. Trump supports all understood that Mexico wasn't going to be sending us a check for the cost. There are any number of ways that a non-treasonous government could make Mexico pay for it, especially since it's Mexico's policy to support illegal immigration into our nation from theirs.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Coulter is a tranny, no matter what her views.

Why is it that all the neocons here have that reflexive response whenever Ann is the topic of conversation?
Why is it that anyone that doesn't drool over Ann Coulter is a neocon? Can't people just see things a bit differently without being labeled a neocon? Its [bleep] ridiculous.

I agree Ak, no you MUST drink all of the Koolaid here at the Fire.

Notice the hot Adams apple vvvvvv lol

Originally Posted by websterparish47
But back to Ann, who was it she supported originally for Pres., it wasn't Trump until the very last minute.

Nope.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I agree AkMtn. The neo cons are the obstructionists that attempt to undermine Trump at every turn. They’re the ones that won’t give President Trump any credit for the major accomplishments he’s achieved only 16 months into his presidency, they chip away at the minor details that don’t align exactly like “they’d” do it and they ignore the big issues and potential successes like North Korea, they instead choose to change the subject and say stupid and off topic schit like “how’s the wall coming”. That’s when you know that they’ve lost the argument and have been shown to be fullofshit. They should know full well that Trump has been making progress on the wall but when half the country and 3/4 of the politicians oppose it Trump has an uphill fight. I know that I didn’t expect the wall to be built in 16 months. I know that I never expected so many dirtbags (politicians and “conservatives”) to oppose and undermine Trump at every turn. I also know that I NEVER expected the Norks to capitulate on their nuclear ambitions without war.

Guys here that many of us had a passing respect for are showing their true colors by fomenting discontent over false assumptions and acting like most of our representatives in DC, obstructionist eunuchs that would never be happy with ANYTHING Trump does. Simply put President Trump is only one man and he’s up against the entire DC establishment. If, as I believe, the deep state is as active and seditious as they appear to be and the deep state is actively working to illegally undermine Trump and his agenda then it stands to reason that it’s going to take time to dismantle the machine before being able to build walls or change the haircuts in Hungary. If Trump’s legacy is relegated to a single accomplishment then his illumination of the deep state and the level of corruption in our government that Trump has shown to be so pervasive is more than any POTUS has acknowledged, including Reagan!

PS....Not directed at TRH because he at least articulates his thoughts and while I don’t always agree with him I respect his position and his intelligent arguments.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
whether the wall is effective or not is really meaningless in the larger picture.

Trump needs to build a wall and he needs the democrats to cave on it . Its symbolic value is more important than its actual strategic value.

bonus points if he screws Mexico over in a Nafta repeal threat where they agree to fund it in some way in order to keep the agreement.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/29/18.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Coulter is a tranny, no matter what her views.

In your wildest dreams...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Any of you naysayers want a side bet as to whether Trump builds that wall or not? I'm open to suggestions as to what to put up...

I don't want to bet, but to those who do...just about any high-profile bet here has been welched on. The one I can think of right offhand was where Rob Jordon bet...who was it? One of the Minnesotans I think. Anyway, he bet if Trump won he wouldn't come back. Then he comes back as Starfag. I'd like for once, to see one of these bets where somebody admitted they were wrong, lost the bet and freaking left never to return.

I lost a bet to rroae here a while back and paid up as I always do. Cur, tell you what, you define the parameters of the bet and we'll go from there..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by websterparish47
But back to Ann, who was it she supported originally for Pres., it wasn't Trump until the very last minute.

Nope.

lmao at those sorry sob's.

Who's all giddy now asswholes? ME, That's who.........Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I just want to see more, and better border security.......with, or without a wall. Trump should know that his promise that he would do that was one of reasons he got elected. If it takes a wall to do the job, then he needs to as he promised and build the damn thing. If a wall cannot be built, for one reason or another, then our Border Patrol needs to really be expanded, and put the hurt on the illegal crossings. Cut off all federal aid to the sanctuary cities, and began rounding up and deporting illegals at a rate that's never been seen before.

I know I'm critical of Trump at times, and I don't have the love affair with him that some of you do. I let a lot of what he says go in one ear, and out the other, because he talks too damn much. But, I'm going to hold his feet to the fire over this illegal immigration chit. When you make speech after speech telling the world that you going to do something, then you need to do it, one way or another.

Mexico wouldn't be chit if it weren't for the del Norte Americanos. They know it, and we know it, and that's why half their damn country is here. I still say they don't want a wall, and we know the liberals don't, and I honestly don't think there is any way Mexico could pay for one brick. But, there are many of us out here who fully expect Trump to honor that promise, in some way, form, or fashion.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I just want to see more, and better border security.......with, or without a wall.
The problem with that is that it disappears as soon as a Democrat takes the White House. A wall will remain until met with a demolition team, and that would be hard to do without the American people immediately noticing.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The root problem is, the globalists want to continue to flood the country with illegals.

Trump refuses to bang heads with the globalists.

BULLSHITT!

Complete and utter liberal BULLSHITT....Bristoe has become a boring one trick pony that thinks if he says something enough it makes it true.

How’s denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula going?

HEY!!!!

You just can't go around accusing the forum's own political Einstein of posting BS. After all, he knows what no one else could possibly know or understand.

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???

Of course, he'll be along soon to set the record straight beginning with his favorite one word followed by some additional keyboard drizzle that he uses all of the time to set the record straight. Quoting Einstein:

Originally Posted by Bristoe
No,...that doesn't make any sense.

That's when you know you're out of your league. He has spoken. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I like Bristoe, always have enjoyed his funny stories and wish he’d stick with those rather than ignoring Trump’s wins and wrongly predicting his losses.

His Lilliputian attitude of “It’ll never work” along with his Eeyore style depression is cartoonish and amateurish at best and seditious at worst. His political acumen needs a heavy dose of Prozac. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Some people handle disappointment better than others.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
I just want to see more, and better border security.......with, or without a wall. Trump should know that his promise that he would do that was one of reasons he got elected. If it takes a wall to do the job, then he needs to as he promised and build the damn thing. If a wall cannot be built, for one reason or another, then our Border Patrol needs to really be expanded, and put the hurt on the illegal crossings. Cut off all federal aid to the sanctuary cities, and began rounding up and deporting illegals at a rate that's never been seen before.

I know I'm critical of Trump at times, and I don't have the love affair with him that some of you do. I let a lot of what he says go in one ear, and out the other, because he talks too damn much. But, I'm going to hold his feet to the fire over this illegal immigration chit. When you make speech after speech telling the world that you going to do something, then you need to do it, one way or another.

Mexico wouldn't be chit if it weren't for the del Norte Americanos. They know it, and we know it, and that's why half their damn country is here. I still say they don't want a wall, and we know the liberals don't, and I honestly don't think there is any way Mexico could pay for one brick. But, there are many of us out here who fully expect Trump to honor that promise, in some way, form, or fashion.

JamesJr,

Having the sanctuary cities and states voting out sanctuary by their own people will have a more and lasting effect than if Trump ordered it. Changing their perception as he is doing works much better. Makes them think they decided it themselves.

Come hell or high water, Trump will make good on his promises...............unless they assassinate him. Then the narrative will change drastically and we will all get to have the chance to put our money where our mouth is.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bet's still open gents. I saw the wall will go up.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I just want to see more, and better border security.......with, or without a wall.
The problem with that is that it disappears as soon as a Democrat takes the White House. A wall will remain until met with a demolition team, and that would be hard to do without the American people immediately noticing.

Maybe so, but I fear Trump is only going to be a one term president, and everyday that goes by with those illegal basturds being here, is one day too many. The time to do something is NOW. If he can't build a wall, deport the SOB's.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Trump is doing better than anyone else we could have elected. Why whine so much?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I like Bristoe, always have enjoyed his funny stories and wish he’d stick with those rather than ignoring Trump’s wins and wrongly predicting his losses.

His Lilliputian attitude of “It’ll never work” along with his Eeyore style depression is cartoonish and amateurish at best and seditious at worst. His political acumen needs a heavy dose of Prozac. 😉

I’d agree, but I think the Jew hating white supremacist shtick is all an act.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,706 guests, and 1,398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,409
Posts18,528,121
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.