Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Good God, this woman won't shut her trap and accept her ass-whipping.....like a man:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...on-to-shut-up/ar-AAvglRD?ocid=spartandhp

Hillary Clinton is striking back at critics telling her to "shut up" following her 2016 loss, saying, "They never said that to any man who was not elected."

"I was really struck by how people said that to me - you know, mostly people in the press, for whatever reason - mostly, 'Go away, go away,'" Clinton said Thursday during an event at Rutgers University.

"And I had one of the young people who works for me go back and do a bit of research. They never said that to any man who was not elected. I was kind of struck by that," Clinton said.

Clinton's remarks came in response to a question from Eagleton Institute of Politics' director Ruth Mandel about the former Democratic presidential nominee's reaction to those who say she should "get off the public stage and shut up."

"I'm really glad that, you know, Al Gore didn't stop talking about climate change," Clinton said to applause.

"And I'm really glad John Kerry went to the Senate and became an excellent secretary of State," the former first lady continued. "And I'm really glad John McCain kept speaking out and standing up and saying what he had to say. And for heavens sakes, Mitt Romney is running for the Senate," Clinton said.

The 70-year-old ex-secretary of State has taken heat in recent weeks, even among some Democrats, for comments she made about Americans who voted for President Trump in the 2016 race.

"I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward," Clinton said earlier this month during a conference in India. "And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards."

"I think it was a moment in time because what had been expected to happen in the election, which obviously did not," Clinton said Thursday. "And then a lot of angst and second guessing and finger pointing and everything that went on."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
She forgot about Trump blasting Romney during the last cycle!?!?

How convenient.

Bill needs to put her in her place; go make him a sammich...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Because no other MEN went on a Whining whoa is me tour around the world and wrote a damn book about it.

This Bisatch is the Supreme Queen of Victim Status.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
She forgot about Trump blasting Romney during the last cycle!?!?

How convenient.

Honestly I been he’s wishing she’d stroke out. That’s why he started taking real good care of himself and lost a ton of weight.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

You just said that because you want to see Hildabeast launch into another episode of raging, psychotic anger that involves lots of flying ashtrays and table lamps, confess!! laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
never saw any other blame everything and anything except their own personality and platform. the general wisdom was that she was the annointed, and when it didn't happen there are a lot that cannot get over it

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

"I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward," Clinton said earlier this month during a conference in India.

When you think about it for a second, that is really not true. She won large urban "S-holes" like LA, Chicago, New York City, Philadelphia, and the cancerous tumor on my home state known as Atlanta.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The longer this goes on the more convinced I become that she is going to run again.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
HRC: "No one told a man who lost an election to shut up "

Well no, because even the most useless man knows when he is irrelevant.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by Harry M
The longer this goes on the more convinced I become that she is going to run again.

I'm convinced that she wants to, but I can't see it working out that way. If she does run again, that would be great. Third time losing.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Because men shut up after they lose an election.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Harry M

My thoughts exactly. She will fire up the remaining Clinton political machine and attempt another run. She has to be the most miserable person on earth, waking up every morning knowing she should have beaten Barack, and certainly Trump. She is an unbelievable egomaniac, among many other things.

"By the time you realize your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

McCain. But then again, he's not really a man. Just a whiny bitch.

Hurry up, John!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Hell no. Did you hear Romney and McCain during the last election? They not only didn't shut up, they kept yammerin' like HRC is doing. Did that imbecile from Ohio shut up when he got ZERO delegates? No, they did not.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You may be right, Hillary, but would you please Shut Up.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Naw, I love it. Love the fact that Trump is living in her head 24/7. Love it that she's miserable and bitter. Love it that she knows it was HER that cost her the election to the most unorthodox candidate in the history of the Republic. I don't need any revenge or retribution for her deeds. The fact that she knows she lost the most easily "winnable" election since Dewey and has to live with that rattling around in her brain every day for the rest of her miserable life is enough for me.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Men don't whine like bitches. At least not real men...

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
B
BWS Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Like a cheap,delusional drunk...... dosen't know when to shut up,or just go away.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Self-anointed ex-spurts on the fire's tellin the man who *won* the election ta shut up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,895
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.