Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JJHACK
So lets hope that whatever branch of the military is used, the soldiers are selected for latino heritage. That will most certainly eliminate the majority of racist and evil views the liberals will claim over any shootings or capture and handling that is inevitable.

The Border patrol has really been handicapped by laws. These illegals are up against a whole new breed of security when they start Fking with the marines.

Truly, there is no mitigation that curtails lieberal lies and foolishness ever.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by JJHACK
So lets hope that whatever branch of the military is used, the soldiers are selected for latino heritage. That will most certainly eliminate the majority of racist and evil views the liberals will claim over any shootings or capture and handling that is inevitable.

The Border patrol has really been handicapped by laws. These illegals are up against a whole new breed of security when they start Fking with the marines.

Truly, there is no mitigation that curtails lieberal lies and foolishness ever.

I'm pretty sure Compean and Ramos were labeled racists.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Texan opinions rank right up there Highland Park High Schooler opinions.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Walls are like minefields. They don’t actually stop anyone but they do channel people into other areas where they can be better controlled. A wall won’t stop illegal immigration but it will definitely help control it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Maybe we could send them some folks. whistle

Mexico classifies violation of their immigration laws as a felony. First offense is like three years in a Mexican prison. Second offense is six, and it keeps doubling with each repeated offense. It's enforced very strictly, unless they have good reason to believe the illegals are only passing through Mexico in order to invade the United States, in which case they are given aid and comfort on their journey. This is an act of war.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

That's right. What do we know? Especially those of us that have lived along the border our entire lives in a state that has the most miles of Mexico border?

I'm sure someone a thousand miles from it has an expert opinion.... LOL.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by RIO7
looking at the pictures Maybe we can get the Army to shoot all those mothers and little kids, We have illegals thru here almost every day and night, they are almost as big a pain in the A$$ as the Border Patrol we do need a DMZ on the Mexico border but it will never happen.

The border wall is a JOKE and spending money on it is stupid, they will climb over it cut thru or go under it, it will be like building a high fence to keep the birds in, we can stop this invasion all we need to do is enforce the laws we have on the books now. but that will never happen no matter who is in the White House. This is all Bull$hitt you better start taking Spanish lessons, some may disagree with me but I am right they are wrong. Rio7

No wonder why the border isn’t secure, this pathetic, defeatist attitude is precisely the outcome the democrats and wetbacks have been counting on and pushing for and it looks like they’ve sucked in one more sucker. With your attitude you’d be doing the citizens of the USA a favor by turning in your badge since you’ve already thrown in the towel. Time for you to start learning English or at the very least determine what side of the imaginary line you’re on. Do you cash the checks from La Raza at the same bank as your US government checks?

What’s bullshitt is your assertion that walls don’t work. Perhaps you should crack a history book and stop looking at the wall from the point of view of an ignorant wetback. NOBODY has suggested a wall ALONE is enough. It’s a multifaceted approach and one aspect of that approach is a wall. That you don’t recognize that or are actively working against that is all I need to know about where you stand. You’re simply one man that thinks his opinion matters more than the 65 million people that voted for Trumps wall. Every government agency has subversive agents with contrary and self serving reasons for their obstruction. WE VOTED FOR TRUMP BECAUSE WE WANT A WALL ALONG WITH OTHER TECHNOLOGY AND MULTIPLE LAYERS OF PROTECTION. I’m sure your job security is at risk if there was meaningful policies and deterrents in place so riding around and chasing unicorns might be easier for you but it’s doing not one god damn thing other than allowing you to continue to cash your government check. If my post is harsh toofucking bad, we’re sick and tired of your impotent and defeatist attitude.

Learn Spanish is your answer to this problem? Gofuckyourself with a churro.

Great post, Aces.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's right. What do we know? Especially those of us that have lived along the border our entire lives in a state that has the most miles of Mexico border?

I'm sure someone a thousand miles from it has an expert opinion.... LOL.

That's why I listen to Hogg. He was there. He knows. He has the answers.

Dave

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Walls are like minefields. They don’t actually stop anyone but they do channel people into other areas where they can be better controlled. A wall won’t stop illegal immigration but it will definitely help control it.

Bingo!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Agreed. A lot of people forget that even the Berlin Wall didn't stop illegal immigration. But it certainly helped control it.

Dave

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The problem with this whole issue is that about half of America give or take is on the side of the illegals. Open border liberals, chamber of commerce Republicans, and morons indoctrinated by the commie run public screwel and state university system WANT the illegals here.

When America was attacked at Pearl Harbor, practically everyone was ready to kick ass. There were no anti-war flower children out protesting.....had there been they would have gotten their asses kicked in a big way. The country was mobilized and in unity of purpose. This thing with the illegals is nothing compared to fighting Japan and Germany. It could be stopped overnight if we wanted.

Cut off the welfare, 30 days in jail and a $25k fine for employing an illegal, no money for sanctuary cities, and shooting a few of them at the border and the problem self corrects. Illegals currently here would self deport. Problem solved.

Of course, that will never happen because of the disunity of the country.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Since churros have been mentioned.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Agreed. A lot of people forget that even the Berlin Wall didn't stop illegal immigration. But it certainly helped control it.

Dave

Was the Obama factor included?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Shaq's reactions were priceless.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RJY66
The problem with this whole issue is that about half of America give or take is on the side of the illegals. Open border liberals, chamber of commerce Republicans, and morons indoctrinated by the commie run public screwel and state university system WANT the illegals here.

When America was attacked at Pearl Harbor, practically everyone was ready to kick ass. There were no anti-war flower children out protesting.....had there been they would have gotten their asses kicked in a big way. The country was mobilized and in unity of purpose. This thing with the illegals is nothing compared to fighting Japan and Germany. It could be stopped overnight if we wanted.

Cut off the welfare, 30 days in jail and a $25k fine for employing an illegal, no money for sanctuary cities, and shooting a few of them at the border and the problem self corrects. Illegals currently here would self deport. Problem solved.

Of course, that will never happen because of the disunity of the country.

Dimmies make no distinction in a wetback and an "immigrant".

That is the first untruth being propagandized in the media and taught in schools.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Will they be allowed to shoot or just slap fight...........

Go Trump!!

Hillary would have had Greyhounds waiting for them at the boarder.

What effect will the Posse Comitatus Act have on this? Many are fearful of the military being used for law enforcement purposes. If the Act is used, the military can only be armed with cell phones (or radios) and call the Border Patrol; they can t arrest or even detain border crossers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Dave

Was the Obama factor included?

It's always for the chilluns, isn't it?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by RIO7
looking at the pictures Maybe we can get the Army to shoot all those mothers and little kids, We have illegals thru here almost every day and night, they are almost as big a pain in the A$$ as the Border Patrol we do need a DMZ on the Mexico border but it will never happen.

The border wall is a JOKE and spending money on it is stupid, they will climb over it cut thru or go under it, it will be like building a high fence to keep the birds in, we can stop this invasion all we need to do is enforce the laws we have on the books now. but that will never happen no matter who is in the White House. This is all Bull$hitt you better start taking Spanish lessons, some may disagree with me but I am right they are wrong. Rio7

No wonder why the border isn’t secure, this pathetic, defeatist attitude is precisely the outcome the democrats and wetbacks have been counting on and pushing for and it looks like they’ve sucked in one more sucker. With your attitude you’d be doing the citizens of the USA a favor by turning in your badge since you’ve already thrown in the towel. Time for you to start learning English or at the very least determine what side of the imaginary line you’re on. Do you cash the checks from La Raza at the same bank as your US government checks?

What’s bullshitt is your assertion that walls don’t work. Perhaps you should crack a history book and stop looking at the wall from the point of view of an ignorant wetback. NOBODY has suggested a wall ALONE is enough. It’s a multifaceted approach and one aspect of that approach is a wall. That you don’t recognize that or are actively working against that is all I need to know about where you stand. You’re simply one man that thinks his opinion matters more than the 65 million people that voted for Trumps wall. Every government agency has subversive agents with contrary and self serving reasons for their obstruction. WE VOTED FOR TRUMP BECAUSE WE WANT A WALL ALONG WITH OTHER TECHNOLOGY AND MULTIPLE LAYERS OF PROTECTION. I’m sure your job security is at risk if there was meaningful policies and deterrents in place so riding around and chasing unicorns might be easier for you but it’s doing not one god damn thing other than allowing you to continue to cash your government check. If my post is harsh toofucking bad, we’re sick and tired of your impotent and defeatist attitude.

Learn Spanish is your answer to this problem? Gofuckyourself with a churro.

OUTSTANDING Post Sir, Outstanding!

Thanks

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Will they be allowed to shoot or just slap fight...........

Go Trump!!

Hillary would have had Greyhounds waiting for them at the boarder.

What effect will the Posse Comitatus Act have on this? Many are fearful of the military being used for law enforcement purposes. If the Act is used, the military can only be armed with cell phones (or radios) and call the Border Patrol; they can t arrest or even detain border crossers.

In 2011, President Barack Obama signed National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 into law. Section 1021(b)(2) extended the definition of a "covered person", i.e., someone possibly subject to detention under this law, to include:

A person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.[9]

Section 1021(e) purports to limit the scope of said authority with the text, "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States."[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It's always for the chilluns, isn't it?

Obama used that to the hilt.

That's why we even have DACA.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,201 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,564
Posts18,531,693
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.