-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 58 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 57 58
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Well I see he got caught baiting ,he sells targets ,he has a strong opinion about crossbow seasons, he pushing what he believes in and no matter what anyone says he your not going change that belief ,, [/quote]"
Add : "he is Meticulous in detail" and that sound pretty accurate. He has strong feelings against the "Orange Army" that invades his woods every hunting season, as well.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Did you find the link where he told two KIDS about 12 years old they were retards and stop asking stupid questions? Strong opinion there.

I read everything here on just now about this WI tread took 2 hours ,yes ON LINK ,an who is Ron =Sharp

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by kellory
He did a miniature of the blind that fooled many people. His attention to detail is quite good.

That was a lot of fun.

http://ronkulas.proboards.com/thread/197/tower-deer-stand-project

You are indeed the same man. I know that thread and project well. Could you also repost your lubrcation/preservative thread? Many people I know found that impressive and useful. Links died with Deeranddeerhunting.com.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You are indeed the same man. I know that thread and project well. Could you also repost your lubrcation/preservative thread? Many people I know found that impressive and useful. Links died with Deeranddeerhunting.com.

at your service

http://ronkulas.proboards.com/thread/274/review-comparison-gun-care-products

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"Well I see he got caught baiting ,he sells targets ,he has a strong opinion about crossbow seasons, he pushing what he believes in and no matter what anyone says he your not going change that belief ,,
"
Add : "he is Meticulous in detail" and that sound pretty accurate. He has strong feelings against the "Orange Army" that invades his woods every hunting season, as well.[/quote]

I BELIEVE Sharp Point a 12% guy- about 12% of bow hunters are against The Orange Army per Trad Bow hunter magazine-

So what would make you all feel better see Sharp Point Melt away-- ,,beware posting dirt because if someone flips here and they do bodily harm to Sharp Point --you all are going get locked up- leave the guy be as you all are not going change the pass ,present or future

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/11/18.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

at your service

http://ronkulas.proboards.com/thread/274/review-comparison-gun-care-products

Gentlemen, I suggest everyone read this thread. I did mention the man is Meticulous. It is in your own best interest to see his methods and testing data.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sharp Point you a famous guy ,I never seen anyone have shush control of forums people lives as you ,well maybe second to me as just go Archery Talk ,Crossbow Nation ,and Crossbow Predators, Say my Screen Name RockstarJoec beat you get at least 14 pages of response from members,

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A bow hunter reviewing gun care products....

GFY

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Sounds like Ron ran to a couple of his "quiver sniffers" to come bail him out! Must be his dad is still pizzed he shot his spike off the corn pile. Lmfao

Last edited by bigwoods; 04/11/18.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It’s a sock puppet symphony.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gentlemen, GFY. You should know me better than that by now.

Edit: from my very first post.....

looking for some old friends (former stumpsitters)
Campfire Guide
I'm new here, but old to hunting. looking for old friends who were part of deeranddeerhunting.com before spam buried them alive. any of my old hunting friends head this way?

Last edited by kellory; 04/11/18.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I never lied in my life about anything after my mom gave me Ex-Lax brownies at 8 for lying about pulling the feathers off our pet duck CLTBluesman

Lets all pray for Sharp Point he never buys any more cracked corn for deer baiting all he was doing was trying help his Elderly Father get a deer,

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
I never lied in my life about anything after my mom gave me Ex-Lax brownies at 8 for lying about pulling the feathers off our pet duck CLTBluesman

Lets all pray for Sharp Point he never buys any more cracked corn for deer baiting all he was doing was trying help his Elderly Father get a deer,

If I recall correctly, he did not buy bait. He moved what was spilled by the farmer, closer to his father's new stand. That's all.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

If I recall correctly, he did not buy bait. He moved what was spilled by the farmer, closer to his father's new stand. That's all.

Lmao.....as told by who? Did you read ANY of the poaching articles? Even your "old friend" Ron admitted to it. Holy cow is this a comedy show!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kingston

These were not only used for gun care but bow and tool care. As a craftsman I have lots of reasons and it applied to my many guns as well . Glad you took the time to review it. You no doubt picked up a thing or two. You are welcome.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigwoods

Lmao.....as told by who? Did you read ANY of the poaching articles? Even your "old friend" Ron admitted to it. Holy cow is this a comedy show!

Yes, I read the citation itself online. He disappointed me, because he was such a straight-laced archery purest, yet he broke a game law. At the time, folks kept piling on, and I felt the need to know the truth.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Sorry I WAS WRONG ABOUT BUYING BAIT

He moved what was spilled by the farmer, closer to his father's new stand

Heck that good thing than Sharp Things was just cleaning up the farmers field ,now I feel better blush

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/11/18.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

These were not only used for gun care but bow and tool care. As a craftsman I have lots of reasons and it applied to my many guns as well . Glad you took the time to review it. You no doubt picked up a thing or two. You are welcome.

I’ve got no interest in participating in your little IP address fishing expedition.

I always knew there was something fishy about Kellory.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Keep sniffing puppets....lol

Page 20 of 58 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

205 members (1_deuce, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 25 invisible), 1,961 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,202
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.