Campfire Regular
B
Like you are. Lol

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Originally Posted by kellory
I know the name Rancid Crabtree from another site. He has many names, and is a fine craftsman. However, if it is the same man, A hypocrite.
The man I know, was caught baiting in a non-bait state, for his father to have an easier hunt. He also built his father a finely crafted raised hunting blind, so his father could hunt in relative comfort. He detailed the entire project on Deeranddeerhunting.com. (a site now buried in spam and dead).
He made the news for the ticketed infraction, and stepped down from some public office.
I often felt his snubbing was too harsh/too personal, as he did have redeeming qualities and was a fine purest bowhunter. I went head to head wirh him about crossbows on several occasions.
I said he did fine work, and he did. A hand made smoker for meats and cheeses, the hunting blind, a lubricant test that many here would find informative. But in the end, he destroyed his integrity, but willfully breaking the rule against baiting. Something his father would not have condoned, even though it was done in love.

Perhaps if everyone here Lived In Glass House than the stones should be put down

Like we all broke the speed limit many times in our life ,you know u all have , but sometime you get a speeding ticket does that make you a convicted felon ---

Look at the good in people ,Sharp just reacting now to you bashing and playing head games-I have say he doing a great job you all keep reacting to his posts,

I did not bash him. I relate the facts as I remember them. I did state he had many redeeming factors, did I not?

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NEW JERSEY

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Like you are. Lol

I'm talking to Sharp Point trying developing a future hunting friendship - not bashing him- there difference --

I hope everyone here becomes my friend ,,see Alaska before u die,,,

If you treated Sharp with some respect I am sure he give you the shirt off his back.

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I know the name Rancid Crabtree from another site. He has many names, and is a fine craftsman. However, if it is the same man, A hypocrite.
The man I know, was caught baiting in a non-bait state, for his father to have an easier hunt. He also built his father a finely crafted raised hunting blind, so his father could hunt in relative comfort. He detailed the entire project on Deeranddeerhunting.com. (a site now buried in spam and dead).
He made the news for the ticketed infraction, and stepped down from some public office.
I often felt his snubbing was too harsh/too personal, as he did have redeeming qualities and was a fine purest bowhunter. I went head to head wirh him about crossbows on several occasions.
I said he did fine work, and he did. A hand made smoker for meats and cheeses, the hunting blind, a lubricant test that many here would find informative. But in the end, he destroyed his integrity, but willfully breaking the rule against baiting. Something his father would not have condoned, even though it was done in love.

Perhaps if everyone here Lived In Glass House than the stones should be put down

Like we all broke the speed limit many times in our life ,you know u all have , but sometime you get a speeding ticket does that make you a convicted felon ---

Look at the good in people ,Sharp just reacting now to you bashing and playing head games-I have say he doing a great job you all keep reacting to his posts,

I did not bash him. I relate the facts as I remember them. I did state he had many redeeming factors, did I not?

Yes you did nice- please work on Sharps redeeming factors and unplug the battery on Backhoe stop digging up old dirt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ron and his imaginary friend from New Jersey with the canceled FCC License are getting to know one another.

LMAO!!!!!!!

This is really beyond pathetic...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Like you are. Lol

I'm talking to Sharp Point trying developing a future hunting friendship - not bashing him- there difference --

If you treated Sharp with some respect I am sure he give you the shirt off his back.

Look on any forum he is part of. Me me, look at me. Or buy from me, let me pirate a copy of something out of plastic to sell you. No helping or giving of shirts. Sorry to disappoint you friendly east coast fella.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Ron and his imaginary friend from New Jersey with the canceled FCC License are getting to know one another.

LMAO!!!!!!!

This is really beyond pathetic...

Making man "friends" is what they are good at.

He probably made the fake account so he can see what I'm saying. Puppet...

Last edited by bigwoods; 04/11/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Like you are. Lol

Look on any forum he is part of. Me me, look at me. Or buy from me, let me pirate a copy of something out of plastic to sell you. No helping or giving of shirts. Sorry to disappoint you friendly east coast fella.

Ok ill check it out ,but why is Kingston(Gustafson) on Archerytalk Crossbow now saying I have expired ham call KL4QG ,What up with Neg here,

like some here get off telling lies about people,

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/11/18.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The document he provided shows it expired Nov 17, 2017. Hard to argue that! Lmao

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yes you did nice- please work on Sharps redeeming factors and unplug the battery on Backhoe stop digging up old dirt.

Facts are not selective. You can't pick and choose the ones you want to see. I remember he was hard against crossbows, and there was no give in the man. I recall he was well read, but not strong in history. Did not like examples from the Founding Fathers, or thier papers. I still respect the man as a craftsman. He did a miniature of the blind that fooled many people. His attention to detail is quite good.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The document he provided shows it expired Nov 17, 2017. Hard to argue that! Lmao

What document and who are you talking about ,,post that provided document please ,,

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

03/05/2018 License Canceled

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Scroll up and look at the posts from about 30 minutes ago. If you cant find it then I cant.help ya.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Facts are not selective. You can't pick and choose the ones you want to see. I remember he was hard against crossbows, and there was no give in the man. I recall he was well read, but not strong in history. Did not like examples from the Founding Fathers, or thier papers. I still respect the man as a craftsman. He did a miniature of the blind that fooled many people. His attention to detail is quite good.

Well I see he got caught baiting ,he sells targets ,he has a strong opinion about crossbow seasons, he pushing what he believes in and no matter what anyone says he your not going change that belief ,,

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That was a quick study and all you found. Lmao....go away Ron you puppet. Lmfao!!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Did you find the link where he told two KIDS about 12 years old they were retards and stop asking stupid questions? Strong opinion there.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

03/05/2018 License Canceled

I cannot see that IMG ---who license canceled --- IMG s blocked here at work on computers all IMGs are in our dorms , What does it say,

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He did a miniature of the blind that fooled many people. His attention to detail is quite good.

That was a lot of fun.

http://ronkulas.proboards.com/thread/197/tower-deer-stand-project

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Page 19 of 58 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 55 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,405
Posts18,470,186
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.