Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Well butt fu*k rimshooter when life gives you lemons make lemonade, but in your case i guess you sound like you want to have a lemon party! Go get after it and quit posting.

Actually doing something usually changes a persons previously worthless opinion
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Jesus, just make it stop!!!!!

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Bash me, I deserve it. But I will not respond in kind. If you expect me to, forget it. I have never said wrong about a person, only a process that is wrong or dangerous. I have used the word STUPID if you will harm yourself or others. That word is not liked in any case and you will be tossed fast.
I see bleeped cuss words here. Never from me.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
This thread has been like a Forensics Competition at the Special Olympics…..is it a joke that I'm not privy to?

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I love Taffin with his hat and beard. Shoots 20 yards from a Ransom Rest. Gets three in an inch and the rest to 6" but only counts those close. Truth is a 6" group. But Max could shoot a small bottle of water at 100 yards off hand. Back then I could beat him. I got old.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gmoats
This thread has been like a Forensics Competition at the Special Olympics…..is it a joke that I'm not privy to?

Haha!

I have no idea either.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This thread is a lot like a geocaching handbook, that written by Apache code talkers.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I used to party with some Blackfeet.....I will see if they can translate.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What the hell?

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I guess I can't get that 5 minutes back!!!

Read the thread that this thread is about if you want to waste time...while being entertained. To a point, that is.

crazy

Link?

What was the cause?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I really enjoy reading this crap, I normally associate with people that pattern into the "normal" area psychologically, however its nice to tune in here from time to time and read the bizarre almost alien discussions you find here.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
I love Taffin with his hat and beard. Shoots 20 yards from a Ransom Rest. Gets three in an inch and the rest to 6" but only counts those close. Truth is a 6" group.

That's exactly the kind of crap that got your tail in this crack in the first place. You just can't help yourself. You pretend like you've had some sort of come-to-Jesus moment but you never really own up to anything and then you're right back to your same ole tricks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Summer Crow Kabobs

Ingredients
16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)
16 pieces of green pepper
16 cherry tomatoes
8 button mushrooms
8 ears of sweet corn
1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup melted butter
8 kabob skewers
Preparation
Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by CraigC
I love Taffin with his hat and beard. Shoots 20 yards from a Ransom Rest. Gets three in an inch and the rest to 6" but only counts those close. Truth is a 6" group.

That's exactly the kind of crap that got your tail in this crack in the first place. You just can't help yourself. You pretend like you've had some sort of come-to-Jesus moment but you never really own up to anything and then you're right back to your same ole tricks.

I count every shot no matter what gun. You call it crap.. a shot out is wrong and a failure. A 3 shot group in one hole is good but the rest at 6" is a 6" group. So do not tell me you shot a one hole group. Taffin only counts the best. if a shot is out he ignores it.
I do not. Something is wrong. But he makes money to promote. I make zero.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Summer Crow Kabobs

Ingredients
16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)
16 pieces of green pepper
16 cherry tomatoes
8 button mushrooms
8 ears of sweet corn
1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup melted butter
8 kabob skewers
Preparation
Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.

Sounds good but I quit killing them. They are very smart. They can make tools, not like a stupid cow. Did you know robins were a favorite delectable fare for Italians then were made songbirds. My feathered friends are so much a joy now.
To eat crow is tongue in cheek.
People eat rotted fish and carp. My meaning is that I was wrong. Feel free to beat me.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Do you Know Marko has never responded. My dear friend JWP has. with PM's. We are good . Hell yes if John Parker has it wrong wrong I will jump on it. But we get over it. Friends never hate but to make profit from stealing is wrong.
Watched Marko on a cape buff hunt in Africa. Paid by Magnum research and the bullet maker and advertisement to the professional hunter. You build a garage and can go hunt the world, give me a break.

Last edited by bfrshooter; 04/20/18.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
But he makes money to promote. I make zero.

That jealousy is the center of your universe.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B

I need no money at all. My life is based on truth. You lie to me for profit and the Lord will put you in place. I don't want your stinking money. The free work I did for Marko is legend. The bastard used me. He used JWP. My reputation is from truth. not from stealing..

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I need no money at all. My life is based on truth. You lie to me for profit and the Lord will put you in place. I don't want your stinking money. The free work I did for Marko is legend. The bastard used me. He used JWP. My reputation is from truth. not from stealing..

You weren’t used, infact nobody was used. Jealousy, is an ugly thing. You started this thread as an apology and then you turned it into a bashing thread, this isn’t help you at all.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Do you Know Marko has never responded. My dear friend JWP has. with PM's. We are good . Hell yes if John Parker has it wrong wrong I will jump on it. But we get over it. Friends never hate but to make profit from stealing is wrong.
Watched Marko on a cape buff hunt in Africa. Paid by Magnum research and the bullet maker and advertisement to the professional hunter. You build a garage and can go hunt the world, give me a break.

You haven’t watched any Cape buffalo hunt because he hasn’t had one yet. How he makes his living is his business and no one else’s.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 444Matt, 204guy, 21 invisible), 1,735 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,206
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.