Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I have to apologize for comments about Max Prasic's book where I was removed. Not true. My friend has the wrong book with almost the same title but by Taffin.
I am so sorry I got it wrong so can I be forgiven? Pete brought the book yesterday and I was shocked over what I have said. I am so sorry. Please forgive me.

GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Well, i tried to tell you! Nothing breaks a friendship more than finding out that hurt feelings lead to attempts at complete destruction! I guess this means that taffin plagiarized all those pages in his book huh.!?!?!

Btw, max’s latest book is absolutely fantastic. Youre included in the first.

Actually doing something usually changes a persons previously worthless opinion
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Yeah, I feel bad. But will admit my failures. Can I be forgiven?

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
My best friends ever were Marco and his wonderful wife and JWP. My wife Carol does not like some of my friends but loved both of them. If Carol likes you you better be sure you are welcome. Will hate stop and let my best friend Marko ever come home to me?
Another BBQ.
The worst things ever are to hate and lose each other over a simple thing. The worst is to not get an answer when I apologize.
I am sorry.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I suspect Max is a man of integrity & would likely understand your emotional outburst. However, a tight relationship should not be tested without humility.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Apology may not be wanted or even necessary, lesson is, don't ever jump up on a tall roof screaming at someone about something unless you KNOW you're damn straight 100% right, if damage has been done, it's just that, leave it, learn from it, and go on.

I've told a couple decades long buds that were my friends to hit the trail for questioning my integrity, people can't truthfully except an apology for that and act like they mean it, because deep in their guts they do not, it's all really only pc mental masturbation BS.

Good luck to you in the future.

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Sooooo......what im getting from this is all the public attempts at destroying max’s character as publicly and in as many places as possible would have been acceptable had he removed you from the book?

You are asking alot. 1) your initial and juvenile response of destruction of character in show of fit throwing is not something anyone wants to risk. I.e. no one wants to be friends with anyone that responds to a disagreement or hurt feelings in this way. Most of us learned that in 4th grade.

2) most people dont want to be friends with dumb stupid people. They eat paint chips and do dumb things and cant be trusted! You didnt have the wherewithal to make sure it was the right book!!! Hows the paint chips tasting?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To quote Slumlord...NGAF

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
You don't have to get down on me so bad because I told him what book to buy. I did not know until a few days ago. I seen the book in his car and said WRONG.
I gave public apologies so now you attack me, does that make you better or are you sucking paint? I don't profess to be perfect but you are not either. Better to forgive. I forgive your comments. My respect for Max was great and I did hurt him with some truths that I can't take back. I was correct. Stupid, simple stuff in the end. There was nothing to break a friendship. It was not my fault the wrong book was bought. Now you try to destroy my character because of a mistake. The titles of the books are so close, we did not see it. Many of my friends bought the right book to help Max, I promoted it. I said I am sorry, can we come to terms?
Show you are a man, my apologize is real, at 80 years old I have nothing to gain.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bestest thread in awhilst.

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Im not destroying you. Im explaining why someone might not want to
Communicate back. One minute u want help the next minute im sucking paint?!? Is that roughly the same as eating paint chips? I remember my first beer. Ill tell u what, u quit posting about max and ill buy u a 12 pack and a helmet. Ok

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like you've kissed and made up. Let's move on. Dwelling on these things only brings more resentment. All sins are forgiven. Move On.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
You don't have to get down on me so bad because I told him what book to buy. I did not know until a few days ago. I seen the book in his car and said WRONG.
I gave public apologies so now you attack me, does that make you better or are you sucking paint? I don't profess to be perfect but you are not either. Better to forgive. I forgive your comments. My respect for Max was great and I did hurt him with some truths that I can't take back. I was correct. Stupid, simple stuff in the end. There was nothing to break a friendship. It was not my fault the wrong book was bought. Now you try to destroy my character because of a mistake. The titles of the books are so close, we did not see it. Many of my friends bought the right book to help Max, I promoted it. I said I am sorry, can we come to terms?
Show you are a man, my apologize is real, at 80 years old I have nothing to gain.

Either you man up and own this, or you don't. Throwing the it was not my fault doesn't really seem like owning it.

You've established a bit of history over the years on various handgun, casting and reloading forums that go well beyond trashing Max.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Tradmark
Im not destroying you. Im explaining why someone might not want to
Communicate back. One minute u want help the next minute im sucking paint?!? Is that roughly the same as eating paint chips? I remember my first beer. Ill tell u what, u quit posting about max and ill buy u a 12 pack and a helmet. Ok

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Perfect, has the tongue guard to keep users from licking the windows!!!👍

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I guess I can't get that 5 minutes back!!!

living the good life every day
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I guess I can't get that 5 minutes back!!!

Read the thread that this thread is about if you want to waste time...while being entertained. To a point, that is.

crazy

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Surprise, surprise, butt fU*k rim shooter phugged up.

Who didn't see that coming.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I have and really want him to come back. I really like the man and carol likes his wife. The things that made him angry are like me spanking my little dogs butt for pooping in the basement. Does it mean I hate her? I do not spank her. During the day she tells me but at night she can't help it so I can't blame her.
Can I hold you to the 12 pack?
I consider you a good man and we loved Max but he will not respond. I am afraid to call him. I reach out and can't do no more. I make it public because of my fear. It is time for him to initiated a response. JWP responds on PM's, wonderful person. we have come to terms. Me and you can talk too.
Some think it is funny. But hate was made from tiny things so small I would just give you a beer to get over it. If I hurt your feelings you are too sensitive.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You should be like me, a loner, but never lonesome. smile

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,217
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.