Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Executive Director
United Sportsmen of Florida
NRA Past President

For years YETI Coolers have been a hot item for sportsmen at the Friends of NRA Foundation Banquet and Auction events around the country.

These Foundation events raise money to support youth programs and educational programs nationwide. The youth of America who benefit from these programs are the future hunters, hikers, fishermen/women, bikers, campers, wildlife photographers, mountain climbers, sportsmen/women and conservationists who will protect our natural resources and recreational lands.

Suddenly, without prior notice, YETI has declined to do business with The NRA Foundation saying they no longer wish to be an NRA vendor, and refused to say why.

They will only say they will no longer sell products to The NRA Foundation.

That certainly isn't sportsmanlike. In fact, YETI should be ashamed. They have declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities. These activities enable them to appreciate America and enjoy our natural resources with wholesome and healthy
outdoor recreational and educational programs.

The NRA Foundation is 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization.

In this day and age, information is power. We thought you needed this information.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My Cabela's chest beat the YETI (YUPPI) hands down anyway.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, this is the good ol' US of A, right.

Don't like something................vote with your feet. Which apparently is what Yeti, or their corporate owners, has/have decided to do in regards to supporting the NRA Foundation.

Now................it's our turn to vote with our wallets....................not hard for me, as I've yet to purchase a Yeti product............ Doubt I ever will now.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Yup, everyone should rebel and take their coolers down to the range and blast holes in them and [bleep]-can any of their products bought in the past, refusing any further dealings with the company!

Would really show them....

Phil

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can think of other brands that are close or better coolers for less money (simply because they aren’t charging for the name tag) that I would rather support.

Orca
Rtic
Ozark Trail (wal mart’s Brand)
Grizzly
Magellan
Cabelas

Others I’m missing?

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They want to distance themselves from the NRA, but are too spineless to say so publicly.
I think they were hoping that no gun owners would notice.
Most likely no one would have noticed it, except the NRA called them out on it.
People/companies like that are worse than the ones who go public with their stand.
If no one had ever noticed, next thing you know they will be taking the money they made off hunters who bought their product and donating it to anti gun organizations.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeti

MADE IN CHINA

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm so mad I'm gonna quit buying the Yeti knock offs at Wal Mart!

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why buy YETI when Walmarts house brand , Ozark Trail , is the exact same thing for 1/3 the price ?

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Why buy YETI when Walmarts house brand , Ozark Trail , is the exact same thing for 1/3 the price ?

Mike

Because they used to support the NRA.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by philgood80
I can think of other brands that are close or better coolers for less money (simply because they aren’t charging for the name tag) that I would rather support.

Orca
Rtic
Ozark Trail (wal mart’s Brand)
Grizzly
Magellan
Cabelas

Others I’m missing?

pelican, better hardware........bob

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Never been on any list of mine so no loss.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 6mm250

Mike

Because they used to support the NRA.

Horse piss.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Yup, everyone should rebel and take their coolers down to the range and blast holes in them and [bleep]-can any of their products bought in the past, refusing any further dealings with the company!

Phil

Better yet: every Yeti cooler owner should fill that chest full of cow schitt and mail it to their Austin headquarters.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeti is HUGE! They are being pressured by lots of knockoffs. I saw their big mugs in Thailand for under $5 and they had pallets of them.

Yeti has been big at SHOT for the Last couple years especially. I wonder how they will deal with that.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Anyone use a Cordova cooler made in idaho? Was told there quality coolers. If I’m wrong about being in idaho please let me know.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I did not need another reason to NOT buy a 350.00 cooler ,but there it is. Sorry Yeti...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

I dunno about taking out what I have... but we won't buy more. Most folks ignore the fact that this is EXACTLY how you get someones attention, numbers of folks refusing to do business with them. Its a shame most are too lazy to even WANT to attempt to do some GOOD against idiots.

I suspect most people have been brainwashed by the liberal thought train unfortunately.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I never bought into their over priced s h I t. Fug yeti. Yeti sticker f a g s......

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for posting. No Yeti's for me.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

455 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 2,922 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,442
Posts18,528,710
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.