N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by TED338
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
This response is not unique to Canada, Look at video from most civilized countries and you see the same brave tempered approach. It is only American cops and similar types form Chad, Somalia, Nigeria, the cowardly types, that arrive as a group of bullies and thugs to execute rather than arrest. But than American cops "fear for their lives" and want to go home... after firing off several dozens rounds. Who would you rather patrol your neighborhood?

Key word in your response is “civilized” , I have no hesitation in saying that much of our nation is not civilized. Which cop would I want patrolling my neighborhood?....... the kind that exterminates the parasites of our society. The entire country of Canada would have been better off if that cop had dropped that guy where he stood rather than spending millions of dollars housing his ass for the rest of his life!

Just to give you a fair analysis Canada had 133 police officers killed from 1961-2010 in the line of duty, that’s 133 killed in 48 years. We had 133 killed last year alone. Yeah I think I’d be thinking about wanting to go home to my family and fearing for my life too!not really an equal comparison between nations.

I believe the min cause of police problems these days is lack of respect (both sides). American cops have become pros at harassment of the poor communities (both white and black) and revenue collectors. There is a lot of truth to the old saying that the difference between a cop and a crook is a badge. We do an abominable job of screening applicants, than seem to pick the most violent prone and make the SWAT!
I truly think the uptick in cop killings is due to the fact that purps now think there are going to be killed anyway, so might as well try to shoot their way out of it.

Please tell me more about the hiring process/candidate selection in NH............
Enlighten me, this will be entertaining.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This response is not unique to Canada, Look at video from most civilized countries and you see the same brave tempered approach. It is only American cops and similar types form Chad, Somalia, Nigeria, the cowardly types, that arrive as a group of bullies and thugs to execute rather than arrest. But than American cops "fear for their lives" and want to go home... after firing off several dozens rounds. Who would you rather patrol your neighborhood?

Well, Ted, if you think you can do a better job than me, you are more than welcome to it.

Anytime you are in San Francisco, if you wish, I will try to arrange a ride along so you can seed it from my point of view. I will accept any constructive criticism.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Can I wear the hat?
😀

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=AlaskaCub][quote=TED338]]

I believe the min cause of police problems these days is lack of respect (both sides). American cops have become pros at harassment of the poor communities (both white and black) and revenue collectors. There is a lot of truth to the old saying that the difference between a cop and a crook is a badge. We do an abominable job of screening applicants, than seem to pick the most violent prone and make the SWAT!
I truly think the uptick in cop killings is due to the fact that purps now think there are going to be killed anyway, so might as well try to shoot their way out of it.

Sounds like you have a very negative view of police, I on the other hand have friends that are police officers and you couldn’t pay me what they make to do what they do. I have a friend that wasn’t a cop for 90 days and had to kill a perp that opened fire on police officers after murdering 3 innocent people. A lot of Americans love to Monday morning QB what police officers do, especially from the comfort of their keyboard. But get out on the street everyday dealing with the animals in our society and lets see how you fair.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by deflave

To think American and Canadian cultures are comparable is laughable. At best.

Their po-po has to lock and secure their sidearm before they go home for the evening. WTF does that tell you?

Thats a truck load of BS.

Is it?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

Their po-po has to lock and secure their sidearm before they go home for the evening. WTF does that tell you?

Is it?

Watched an off duty officer shoot a domestic cow with his service gun a few days ago. A good friend rents rooms in his house to single RCMP members, they all bring their guns home..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Toronto PD must have a “hold your fire policy” until you’ve first been shot...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'd like to nominate you as a cop for the night shift in Chicago's gangland for a month and see just how "brave" you are.

Last edited by Peddler; 04/24/18.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NH K9
Can I wear the hat?
😀

Anytime.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been to Chicago several times...Went by Cabrini Green in a cab at 0-dark late...Scary fricken place...As is parts of New Jersey right off the turnpike from Newark Airport....Different world TED where you would be beaten, sold, and turned into a cum dumpster 😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
Almost 1000 killed by Police in the USA in 2017, 65 in Canada,

In Australia, there were 92 fatal police shootings between 1992 and 2011

This must be viewed in the context of violent crime rates. Let’s see the number of police killed by criminals in the line of duty. The above figures are meaningless without the whole picture. Or how about the number of murders in the those same countries by comparison. A country with a higher rate of violent crime, and higher % of violent criminals will have more fatal shootings by police, as they confront more life threatening situations.

Last edited by RatherBHuntin; 04/24/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Can I wear the hat?
😀

Anytime.

can I bring my Glock 17?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Been to Chicago several times...Went by Cabrini Green in a cab at 0-dark late...Scary fricken place...As is parts of New Jersey right off the turnpike from Newark Airport....Different world TED where you would be beaten, sold, and turned into a cum dumpster 😎

Don't forget East St. Louis

Last edited by Ranger_Green; 04/24/18.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I used to follow the posts of a fireman in East St. Louis.

Gawd almighty......what a f'ing place.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Is it?

Watched an off duty officer shoot a domestic cow with his service gun a few days ago. A good friend rents rooms in his house to single RCMP members, they all bring their guns home..

I have more than a few RCMP friends and acquaintances and the disparity between what they are expected and allowed to do off duty and what my American law enforcement acquaintances are expected and permitted to do off duty is rather large. The municipal police forces may be a different story, but I'd doubt it. strongly

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Don't forget East St. Louis

Indeed....Bad place to be. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by persiandog
Can I wear the hat?
😀

Anytime.

can I bring my Glock 17?

If I can't see it....

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Is it?

No they don't.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I used to follow the posts of a fireman in East St. Louis.

Gawd almighty......what a f'ing place.

Tell me about it.

Super low taxes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Their car chases are different as well.

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 16,428 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,184
Posts18,543,283
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.